Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Best place to get exhaust tubing....

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 12:28 PM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts
Default Best place to get exhaust tubing....

Ok so I finally think Im just going to jump into it and pipe my 350...

I know they sell "ready to go exhaust tubing" at autozone.. But feel that's probably some ricer pot metal or some garbage that wont last... Not to mention its all 3 or 4" piping and I need a little more than that.

My roommate is a fabricator, and has a pipe bender in our garage. Hes about to move out soon so I wanna do this before he does.

Ive wanted to exhaust delete my 2015 Silverado and while Im at it delete most of the stock exhaust on the Z. Possibly make it a true dual set up but keep stock res cans to make the output manageable rather than obnoxious "race car".

Does anyone know a good place to get whole sale or quality piping for exhaust piping? Or a specific shop/distributer in the SoCal OC area would be even better.

I know I could hit a exhaust shop but Im sure they will hike the price for blank tubing or pressure me into using their services and labor for it and make it not worth the time or effort and take away the fact I bought this car to wrench and work on my self.. Literally the only reason I bought the thing lol

Last edited by CK_32; 04-28-2016 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:33 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,125 Likes on 6,578 Posts

you can get 4 foot sticks of it from summit racing

http://www.summitracing.com/search?S...haust%20tubing
Old 04-28-2016, 01:05 PM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts

Oh nice! Didn't even think of summit. I just gatta see how much the shipping is going to be vs buying local. That's the only thing I hate about buying parts online. Shipping tends to kill the pricing.
The following users liked this post:
travlee (04-28-2016)