Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Anyone have Invidia version 2 exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 04:06 PM
GiveMe1Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this better than the new super ses?hmmmm.......
Old 05-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Jeff@Evolution

Originally posted by GiveMe1Z
is this better than the new super ses?hmmmm.......
We will let the customers decide after they receive these systems. We have already started taking pre orders.

Thank you

Jeff - Evolution
Old 05-27-2004, 03:04 AM
johanna1

I have ordered one, and as soon as I slap it on I will post tons of pictures and sounds of it. I know alot of people promise this, but I keep my word that you will hear it before I actucally go crusing with it. Also hoping to get the Invidia straight pipes. If not, I will problay go with the helix or espirt(I think thats how you spell it), I like the espirt because they are titatium and it will add some real japan hardware to my car.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:13 PM
SirZaLot

Originally posted by little_rod
So is this a true dual that is similar to the borla, and what are the inlet and outlet piping diameters?? Any weight comparisons to stock?? Right around the price of the Greddy, interesting.........wonder if it flows as well as the Greddy, and how it sets up if you had FI.

I would like to know the same things please.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:52 PM
Jeff@Evolution

Originally posted by SirZaLot
I would like to know the same things please.
I'll do a more complete post when this system come in on the next shipment. All infos will be provided.

Jeff - Evolution
Old 05-30-2004, 12:55 PM
basam350z

Is the muffler a true dual as well? Jeff, is there any weight savings verse stock?
Old 05-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Jeff@Evolution

Originally posted by basam350z
Is the muffler a true dual as well? Jeff, is there any weight savings verse stock?
This system is def. lighter than stock. I'll try to weight them the next time we get a shipment. The prototype is already on the car.

This is a true dual system.
Old 05-31-2004, 12:13 PM
johanna1

Hey Jeff, do you know when the Invidia2 Exhaust will be in? I ordered one from you not too long ago but was just wondering if you have heard anything about its arrival yet. Also you were saying something about the Test Pipes Invidia is coming out with, have you heard anything about them? Thanks
Old 05-31-2004, 06:07 PM
350zTuning

Comon already were dying here...lol
Old 05-31-2004, 07:25 PM
Jeff@Evolution

Originally posted by johanna1
Hey Jeff, do you know when the Invidia2 Exhaust will be in? I ordered one from you not too long ago but was just wondering if you have heard anything about its arrival yet. Also you were saying something about the Test Pipes Invidia is coming out with, have you heard anything about them? Thanks
I'll check on this tomorrow for you.

Jeff
Old 06-05-2004, 12:19 PM
johanna1

I am still waiting for mine, but was wondering if any other shops have heard anything else about this exhaust yet. I know it will not be until late June when it comes out. I throught maybe there would be someone who is testing it that could put up some sound clips? Hey Jeff, can you get sound clips from the one you put on the TTZ and post them, it would mean alot to other Z members if you could do this. I know it is probably not as loud since it has TT, but I would like to hear it with it since I will be going that route in the future. Thanks
Old 06-07-2004, 01:31 PM
GregGSC

Invida said they have plans for some test pipes with the 350z. We are putting together an order for them sometime next week.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:53 AM
Sins4u33

The exhaust is suppose to come in soon....i also made an order for the exhaust so hopefully there will be eneough for both of us...i also plan on testing out the new Invidia test pipes they plan on distributing...so i should obtain about 20 whp out of the entire exhaust system i am guessing...the exhaust system claims to give about 14whp and test pipes usually give around 6-7whp...so once jeff gets the shipment in i will run over there and slap it on and take some videos for you guys...i should also have my camera mount in so i might drop a nice sample video with intake and exhaust sounds well see though

Ben
Old 06-29-2004, 09:13 AM
SirZaLot

ttt
Old 06-29-2004, 09:59 AM
johanna1

I am still waiting to hear something from them also, too bad they do not have a website I could vist. Also, if it takes too long I will just get that new y-pipe from unlimited racing and run with that and a popcharger for awhile until they get some other good exhausts systems out or until prices go down alittle.
Old 07-04-2004, 05:08 AM
seanrulz

I PM'ed Jeff to pre-order this exhaust. I had a chance to see it with my own eyes when I visited Evolution autosports back in May. It was on a TT Silverstone Z with very nice Enkei 19" wheels. Yeah, the exhaust looks unbelievable in person. And the price is the main reason that made me to get this exhaust. Ti tips, great look, quality, and quite affordable price compare to upcoming HKS Ti or other Ti exhausts. (Of course they are full Ti except HKS though)
Old 07-05-2004, 04:09 PM
lam

i'm very instering about this exhausts, did anyone have the dyno yet. what about sound?????????... that the big thing too live for me do
Old 07-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Jeff@Evolution

Originally posted by seanrulz
I PM'ed Jeff to pre-order this exhaust. I had a chance to see it with my own eyes when I visited Evolution autosports back in May. It was on a TT Silverstone Z with very nice Enkei 19" wheels. Yeah, the exhaust looks unbelievable in person. And the price is the main reason that made me to get this exhaust. Ti tips, great look, quality, and quite affordable price compare to upcoming HKS Ti or other Ti exhausts. (Of course they are full Ti except HKS though)
Sean, I'll call you on July 9th when your wheels get in the country. And get you the tracking numbers, and we can take down your order for the Invidia, they should also be in the country by then.

Jeff
Old 07-08-2004, 03:50 AM
seanrulz

Originally posted by Jeff@Evolution
Sean, I'll call you on July 9th when your wheels get in the country. And get you the tracking numbers, and we can take down your order for the Invidia, they should also be in the country by then.

Jeff
Cool. Call me when my rims are in and shipped out. Then we can discuss about the Invidia exhaust.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Jeff@Evolution

Originally posted by seanrulz
Cool. Call me when my rims are in and shipped out. Then we can discuss about the Invidia exhaust.
No problem. I'll do.

Jeff

Quick Reply: Anyone have Invidia version 2 exhaust?