Notices

FS: 07-08 HR Stillen Gen 3 Cold Air Intakes

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 12:25 PM
tbenson5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07-08 HR Stillen Gen 3 Cold Air Intakes

Used for approx 5k miles. Butt dyno did feel a power increase but never did have it dyno'd. Contemplating selling the car so i took these off.
Filters have been cleaned and oiled using K&N cleaner kit. they have 0 miles on them since the clean.
Kit comes with everything except for the hoses from the intake to the engine (breather hose). I used some generic hoses from pep boys and will include those, you can see them in the pic.
The kit is in overall good condition. Has your normal scratches and one of the label has a little tear in it from the strut brace but is hidden during install. the pipes just need to be cleaned as they have finger prints all over them. One of the pipes has an indent in it where the pipe was sitting on the chassis. it cannot be seem during the install and does not effect the performance at all. You can see it in the 2nd pic.

Price is $310 shipped ($290 + Shipping). I am firm on the price and will not hold it or honor any dibs on it. Paypal only and will cover the 3% fee. I will mark this thread as sold once payment has been received. Its already boxed up and will ship using fedex home delivery once it has been paid for.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by tbenson5; 10-23-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:11 PM
tbenson5

price drop bump. $310 shipped.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:45 PM
SACZ

I am interested in these intakes, live in Sacramento & can pick them up from Chico. Will you take $275 picked up?