[FS]: OEM Shift Knob MINT and another NOT MINT - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Go Back  MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion > Marketplace > Private Classifieds > Interior
Reload this Page >

FS: OEM Shift Knob MINT and another NOT MINT

Notices
Interior Seats, shift knobs, etc.

FS: OEM Shift Knob MINT and another NOT MINT

Old 07-29-2017, 10:43 AM
savedbygrace

Default OEM Shift **** MINT $100 and another NOT MINT $50

Selling off my stockpile of excess goodies...don't use the OEM ****, bought this like new and used it for a day and went back to one of my others. It's beautiful, and before I switched away from the OEM **** I was using a rougher condition one, which is the second unit I'm selling.

The mint condition one: $100

The not-mint condition one: $50 (the leather is in very nice condition, just the top plate is scratched up beat up....could probably be refinished nicely with a little work)

Prices do not include shipping, only trades I'm looking for are for brake stuff...Brenbo sized rotors, brake pads for the Brenbos, or the bracket to attach Akebono calipers to older Z's. Might be switching to Akebono brakes...still undecided.

Saved
Attached Thumbnails OEM Shift Knob MINT and another NOT MINT-img_1428.jpg   OEM Shift Knob MINT and another NOT MINT-img_1429.jpg  

Last edited by savedbygrace; 07-30-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.