Negative
BEWARE! This Kid is a scammer!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller yujiyunes (0)
03-10-2010
yujiyunes
03-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Guys, be careful with this member. He is a scammer! Right now I have filed a claim with paypal on the transaction that we just did. I got the funds Friday (2/26/2010). On Saturday (2/27/2010) I had all of the parts shipped (clutch kit, flywheel, clutch line and pivot ball). I did all of the packing and took it to USPS. The package was a heavy one (43lbs). The package arrive at his place in CA on Monday (3/1/2010). And had the delivery confirmation signed! On Thursday (3/4/2010) at 7:15 AM (mountain time) I received a text message from him telling me that he only got the clutch line. I called him right away and he told me that the package was left outside the house and when he got home at 6:00PM from work that's what he found. I told him, that's not possible since I used the delivery confirmation and someone signed the package for, but that I would look into it as soon as possible. I went to USPS and one of the representatives pointed me towards "consumer affairs" After we talked for about an hour trying to see what went wrong, since at first we thought that the package was damaged during transit and that the items (clutch kit and flywheel) might have got lost since these are the heavy items. The USPS rep contacted all the parties involved during the transaction and after she talked with the carrier that took the delivery of the package and told me what happend I knew this kid was trying to steal from me. Attached is what the USPS rep sent me via email.

Dear Mr. Yunes:

This is the information I obtained when I spoke to the delivery office about the package delivered March 1, 2010 to Lakewood, CA 90712.
The carrier went to the door and knocked. Because the package was heavy, the carrier didn't retrieve the package until they verified someone was home.
The carrier didn't note any damage to the package when delivering. I hope this information will be helpful.

You guys do the math! how come a heavy box delivered in perfect condition might only contain a clutch line that weights less than a pound! After I forward him this email he then changed the story telling me that his mom signed for the package and that probably one of his brothers was playing a prank on him. He told me he would double check as soon as he got from work at around 6:00PM. After not hearing from him I send him an email asking if he found the missing parts and right after I got his paypal dispute....

This guy is a liar!! and I want to tell all the forum members do not do any transaction with these guy. Heck! I was looking at his iTrader and he haven't bought or sell anything before!

I can provide you guys with proof of my honesty! for example when I sold my Z on February (that's why I was selling the clutch, flywheel, etc. since I no longer have the car) I had test pipes on the car installed since where I live I don't have to pass emission tests. On the contrary the person who bought it needed to pass emission tests. When he called me and told me that I went ahead an bought the cats for him from my money and had it shipped to his house. You can ask Kyle at "imports parts pro" since I bought the parts from them and I'm pretty sure he will remember this transaction since I had the address of the new owner of my car wrong so he had to call him and asked him the correct one.

Again DO NOT PERFORM ANY TRANSACTION WITH THIS KID!! THIS GUY IS REALLY SHADY, A THIEF AND A LIAR!!

I really don't know what to say other than his account should be blocked from this forum so that he doesn't pull anything like this again to any other fellow member.