Positive
Very happy customer!
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer l2iceman (8)
05-31-2018
l2iceman
05-31-2018, 05:55 AM
I had reached out to various online "e-tuners" once I made my decision to go with Uprev rather than ECUTek. Joe was, by far, the most responsive and answered every single question in detail. I purchased the Uprev kit from him, and received it promptly. My car was still in storage when I made the purchase, but when I reached out to him two months later, he responded asap and got me the base map tune within the same day. From there on, his turnaround time beat all of my expectations, and I am VERY happy with my tune. I haven't put it on the dyno yet to see what numbers I'm putting down, but the difference in driveability before/after tune is night and day!

There were some things I wanted to do (eg. flame map), but after getting his honest opinion on it and why he doesn't recommend it, I did further research and am glad he provided the honest feedback rather than just giving me what I wanted.

Additionally, he sets up ARC for free (you just pay for the license), so this is definitely a bonus!

Highly, highly recommended for anyone wanting to go Uprev.