Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

what can it be?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 11:25 AM
LvntheZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what can it be?

ok so..... i changed the rear brakes on my z.... i noticed that my axle bolt was loose......i was like how did that happen anyways...... i put everything back and everything was perfect.... now a few days later....my car starts making like a loud kinda tire noise..... from the rear section.... kinda felt like there was a bubble in the tire...... so i take off the wheel and checked everything and it was my axle bolt again?????? so i re-tight the bolt.... everything looks promessing....so now i take the car out and when i start going it makes this wierd kinda suspensiony noise with a click....... so i think i need a new axle....cuz ive checked the car 3 times and everything seems normal.... just my axle bolt keeps getting loose and when i tightened it.....thats when the problem started....... so i think its the axle...... (right rear) my car is a 03 base.... any help would be helpfull....

Last edited by LvntheZ; 06-10-2006 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:56 AM
LvntheZ

help!
Old 06-10-2006, 03:35 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

What is a axle bolt?
Old 06-10-2006, 04:59 PM
LvntheZ

well the axle nut that holds the axle to the rotor.......... but damn i seen all the tsb's about it...... but its similar but wheneevr i go in low rpms its like a restricting noise.....like the axle is messed up........ but im not sure.....its nasty and it does it at low rpms...