Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Air Conditioning Relay?

Old 06-16-2017, 02:21 PM
  #21  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

I bought the replay now I cant find where it goes
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-18-2017, 08:02 AM
  #22  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default



Originally Posted by shovonb View Post
I bought the replay now I cant find where it goes


It's located in the IPDM behind the battery...
Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 08:34 AM
  #23  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post






It's located in the IPDM behind the battery...
are you sure it's not located behind the fuse board near the dead pedal on the driver side ?
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 09:55 AM
  #24  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default

Yeah. Your a/c FUSE is behind the kickboard on drivers side, but your a/c RELAY is in the answer I provided.
Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 09:59 AM
  #25  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post
Yeah. Your a/c FUSE is behind the kickboard on drivers side, but your a/c RELAY is in the answer I provided.
the ac works fine but I need to get to the blower relay.. please let me know since you are knowledgeable about this
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 10:42 AM
  #26  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default


Your hvac blower FUSE, not RELAY, is behind this panel.
Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 06-19-2017, 10:44 AM
  #27  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post

Your hvac blower FUSE, not RELAY, is behind this panel.
I was looking for it and I could not find the relay anywhere in there so I was assuming it is behind that fuse board?
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  #28  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default

Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 09:03 AM
  #29  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post
lol I was under the impression that it will be behind the interior fuse box.. and now that I read the whole thread again I realized you been saying it's behind the battery the whole time 😬😬😬
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 09:35 AM
  #30  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by shovonb View Post
lol I was under the impression that it will be behind the interior fuse box.. and now that I read the whole thread again I realized you been saying it's behind the battery the whole time 😬😬😬


Hah.. No prob. BUT, you're looking for your HVAC Blower Motor fuse, right? And that is behind that kick panel.
Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 06-20-2017, 10:23 AM
  #31  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post
Hah.. No prob. BUT, you're looking for your HVAC Blower Motor fuse, right? And that is behind that kick panel.
not the fuse it's a relay.. My blower fan works at random and after researching people area saying thats usually what's wrong.. so I bought the relay and couldn't find the location for it
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 07:00 AM
  #32  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default

The relay is located on the back side of that fuse panel. There should be a diagram specifying the fuse/relay location on the opposite side of the cover.
Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 07:06 AM
  #33  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post
The relay is located on the back side of that fuse panel. There should be a diagram specifying the fuse/relay location on the opposite side of the cover.
wait wait wait so you are saying the relay would be behind the interior fuse box near the dead pedal?
How can I get behind that fuse box??
I spent over an hour looking for all the screws that hold that box but I am completely clueless 😣
shovonb is offline  
Old 06-21-2017, 08:27 AM
  #34  
Atreyu'z 350
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,908
Received 247 Likes on 216 Posts
Default

I didn't even think there was a blower motor relay behind that panel, but that's what the G35 forum says. Apparently there's two blue relays back there and one of them is for the blower motor. I don't know about this though. I'll have to check my own car to verify, and if so, then I also learned something today..
Atreyu'z 350 is offline  
Old 08-30-2018, 02:58 PM
  #35  
shovonb
Registered User
 
shovonb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Atreyu'z 350 View Post
I didn't even think there was a blower motor relay behind that panel, but that's what the G35 forum says. Apparently there's two blue relays back there and one of them is for the blower motor. I don't know about this though. I'll have to check my own car to verify, and if so, then I also learned something today..
The RELAY is behind that fuse box near the dead pedal not under the hood.. I just replaced it and the blower fan engages every time.
shovonb is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
350Z_Al
Exterior & Interior
131
08-29-2017 05:01 PM
Gruppe-S
Body Interior
13
05-16-2016 10:42 PM
nanotech
Exhaust
6
10-02-2015 05:02 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Air Conditioning Relay?


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: