Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

J350Z101 I need your help

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 06:36 PM
valkyie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J350Z101 I need your help

I was doing a internet search for a problem I am having with my car and I came across you post here on this forum. It sounds like your 350z is doing the same thing my 300zx is doing. My car will run or parked idling and then just shut off. Try to start it again and it won't start for hours. Come back to the car a few hours later and it starts up fine. Drive the car for a day or so then the same thing just shuts off by itself and will not start again for a few hours.

I would like to know what your dealership told you about your car. Maybe I am having a similar problem. I thought at first I had a mechanical or vacuum problem but now I see its in the wires or the ECU. So if you could please pass on any information about the cause of the problems with you 350z and solutions your dealership suggested. I live in south korea and I do much of my troubleshooting myself. There is no dealer to take the car to in a situation like this any my local korean mechanic hates my Z to much work he says. LOL
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey where in S.Korea are you?

Here, try send him a private message.

https://my350z.com/forum/members/123993-j350z101.html