Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Turn signal problems

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Phaneom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signal problems

For some reason my turn signal is not making the clicking noise anymore, does anyone know what the problem could be?
Old 10-14-2003, 07:03 AM
keiffer953

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it's not blinking either , it's the fuse. Than again lower the radio and you might hear it LOL F.Y.I. if your speeding, don't use your signals, it makes you stand out more and get noticed quicker. If your into that speeding stuff ;-)
Old 11-25-2003, 10:17 AM
HokieZ

Well, ignore my flawless performance post earlier (although this is about as minor an issue as you can have I think). Mine started this this morning as well no clicking. The lights come on and off and everything is 100% functional, just no click-click-click....
Old 11-26-2003, 08:38 PM
hido7

mine had this peoblem two weeks ago, the reason cause it was because When I install my laser jammer, accidently I let the + and - wire touch together, than the turn signal doesn't make click sound, but the turn signal in the head lamp and rear still work. when I open the hi beam, it does work, but inside the car it doesn't show the Hi-beam signal mark...than I went to my Dealer...they told me because I had the modification in my car(my laser jammer)...WTF..and told me they don't know how to solve the problem..ask me take my car to other dealer ...at that time I really felt suck of them....before u buy the car, they r very friendly.. after u paid the $$..than they won't care u any more...after that, I don't wanna take it to other dealer ..I decide to check it by myself, I started with Fuse box which located at Driver side, I check every Fuse, than Bingo!..I got it..it's the "Electron Part"..Than I went Dealer again ask a new Fuse,.Than I fix it by myself..That F U C K I N G dealer didn't even try the Fuse box than told me thay had nothing to do with it...Suck...really suck..this wasn't the firrst time they play with me...last month, my interior lights doesn't work, I check the Fuse ...bulbs,.etc..nothing wrong..than i went to dealer,..they check it..than they told me it's my radar detector cause it..but my radar detector does work.. I didn't conect it with interior light wire, they suck..can't find the problem than just told me it's my detector..ok..than I came home and take it off from my car..and went to them again..than they check and call me..tell me that I had 3 after market Fuse in my Fuse box,.maybe it;s the reason.."Maybe"...WTF..I didn't even touch my Fuse box since I broght the car....than they want me to pay $100 for computer re-program fee..I just pay it and got my car back,.don't wanna fight with them anymore...enough....they really suck...I'm so regret that I bought a NISSAN car...so disapoint about their servise...!

Last edited by hido7; 11-26-2003 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:05 PM
registered12345

mine did the same thing the first month i had it. After i turned the car off and restarted it everything was fine again.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:39 AM
Zedagive

Seems to be a problem that is real. See the other post on the same subject.