Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Shorted Something. Gauges Don't Work.. Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 11:39 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,047 Likes on 6,513 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitva
Obviously it was an exaggeration. And I love how you assumed I was a kid. I'm just going to assume your a liberal who loves Hillary Clinton and whos parent's paid for your car.

Peace out. Not responding to these idiot remarks which just prove what I said earlier about the forums. Deleted all information regarding the problem. No place for a bad forum.

someone got butthurt.... i just pm'd a mod to restore the posts
Old 11-13-2017, 11:55 AM
i8acobra

Received 1,267 Likes on 1,015 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitva
How about I just delete everything. Since members don't like information being added to the forums.
Peace out. The answer to problem was so unique and interesting it's a shame we have idiots on here. I found the answer myself and instead of considering the answer cool they flame you. AC Amplifier!
Actually, the answer was, "Don't be a dumbass and just start shorting random connectors under your dash without knowing WTF you're doing. Ask first."
Old 11-13-2017, 11:58 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee
someone got butthurt.... i just pm'd a mod to restore the posts
Why bother? If people are gonna get butthurt over a couple of remarks taken far too seriously, it wasn't worth reading in the first place. Thankfully, I didn't... whew, sensitive much?

I hate to break it to people but there's a WHOLE lot more going on in life than 350Zs. For me, it was the holiday rendition of "It's a Small World" at the Happiest Place on Earth, not "Its All About Small Minds".