Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

**Photoshoot with some friends!!**

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Silverbolt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deviljon
what parking structure did you take these pictures in?
Ask Panda350z (white Z). Thats his little photoshoot spot

Last edited by Silverbolt; 02-21-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:46 AM
JDMFairlady21

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice... simply nice!
Old 02-21-2006, 05:28 AM
Spideynw

Originally Posted by Silverbolt
They were cool about it At first, all three cars zoomed up with engines roaring and they boxed us off. The all hopped out of their cars pretty fast... as if they were about to pull out their guns and bust of for something. We just stood there and smiled.. waved to them and said "hi" btw, it was almost 2 in the morning... so I dont blame them for thinking something was up. Then they tried to play cool... act as if they were interested in our cars to see our mods. Of course our motors were stock and street legal so we didnt have to prove anything to them about that They were sticken there heads in our cars, looking around to see if they an bust us for something.. but acting as if they were cared about fixed up cars. No ticket, and they left us alone after that. I think they really wanted to leave after they saw me taking pictures of their cars with us! haha!

Those cops obviously watched Too Fast Too Furious and Gone In Sixty Seconds one too many times!
Old 02-21-2006, 05:37 AM
buho62

Originally Posted by nitrouz
lambo doors are illegal too
Why are lambo doors illegal? I didn't know that
Old 02-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Dubai

That PPW Z is pure sex. love all three cars..
Old 02-21-2006, 06:08 AM
noodleman

lol @ disco stew!
Old 02-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Will Pwr

Great pics
Old 02-21-2006, 08:24 AM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Love them all. That's 3 very well done cars.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:30 AM
TheLastSpartan

that JP vizage kit looks better everytime i see it

great job!
Old 02-21-2006, 09:01 AM
rxtrom

Yeah, they actually cant ticket us for anything. Even though we have no license plates, front OR back... tinted window... or even having NOS. Our cars are parked, and not moving. So they cant do anything about it. If they really wanted to get us for something, they'd have to wait untill we're driving... no that would suck!
Actually I am not sure if the laws are the same out there in CA, but you can get a ticket for anything w/o actually driving the car (well, except driving infractions of course =) ) All the car has to be is registered that is a cops license to ticket. It is a privilege to have a car, not a right. The DOT laws need to be obeyed as soon as you are registered. Also I believe the vehicle owner is solely responible for everything, but operating infractions. For instance if you get pulled over in your friends car and get a ticket for no front plate. It goes on his record not yours. Usually cops will give warnings for those unique situations where the owner is not the operator. Just a heads up.

Anyway

Nice pics. I bet those cops were dissapointed that they did not get a drug bust in.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Spideynw

Originally Posted by rxtrom
Actually I am not sure if the laws are the same out there in CA, but you can get a ticket for anything w/o actually driving the car (well, except driving infractions of course =) ) All the car has to be is registered that is a cops license to ticket. It is a privilege to have a car, not a right. The DOT laws need to be obeyed as soon as you are registered. Also I believe the vehicle owner is solely responible for everything, but operating infractions. For instance if you get pulled over in your friends car and get a ticket for no front plate. It goes on his record not yours. Usually cops will give warnings for those unique situations where the owner is not the operator. Just a heads up.

Anyway

Nice pics. I bet those cops were dissapointed that they did not get a drug bust in.
Sorry, but they cannot ticket you in a private garage for no license plate, NOS, or tinted windows. They can only do that on public roads.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:11 AM
rxtrom

Originally Posted by Wolverineut
Sorry, but they cannot ticket you in a private garage for no license plate, NOS, or tinted windows. They can only do that on public roads.
Like I said before, it might be different in CA and in your instance in TX, but here in CT it is fact. When those so called "private garages" are built they are built to a certain DMV code (Chapter 105 of the CT code) so they can be traveled on. Thats why you see stop signs and yellow lines, etc in many "private" places like malls, hospitals, and parking garages etc. If you blow a stop sign in one of those places you don't think a cop can ticket you? Sure he can, and here in CT if you are parked in a parking lot that holds 10 cars or more that is the same as if you are parked on the side of a highway Chapter 248 Sec. 14-222. The cops here can request your driving and reg information w/o being inside the car. If you don't hand it over you go to jail. If you lie and say it is not your car you go to jail.
As stated before it might not be true in your particular state, after all they are not federal cops they are state and local and abide by those laws.
We also pay car tax here in CT every year. Just paid $460 for the Z. We will save that for another thread.

Sorry to thread crap yet again.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:34 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

i would like to know what vert door kit the blue one has on, please post
Old 02-21-2006, 11:30 AM
MikeW

If the cop cars had lambo doors....now that would be a killer picture.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:14 PM
leemik
!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

very nice pics!!

i like the blue side reflector on the silver G... looks hot.. but I'd probably get pulled over every other day for illegal lighting if I had that on my car

--mike
Old 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
dkny_boi

I guess it's safe to say the silver G doesn't have lambo doors... he must feel left out hehe

Got any pictures of the group but with the doors down? Or the blue G? It looks really nice but it's hard to see. It's probably just me but the doors sticking up, you can't really appreciate the car itself, just staring at doors... it's not like you'd open the doors on the silver G with the rest hahaha.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Silverbolt

Originally Posted by MikeW
If the cop cars had lambo doors....now that would be a killer picture.
LMAO! That would be an awsome pic!!! haha!
Old 02-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Silverbolt

Originally Posted by leemik
very nice pics!!

i like the blue side reflector on the silver G... looks hot.. but I'd probably get pulled over every other day for illegal lighting if I had that on my car

--mike
They're really not that blue in person. Also, with my dual 6000k HIDs on, they're so bright, that you really dont notice those clearance strips.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Silverbolt

Originally Posted by dkny_boi
I guess it's safe to say the silver G doesn't have lambo doors... he must feel left out hehe

Got any pictures of the group but with the doors down? Or the blue G? It looks really nice but it's hard to see. It's probably just me but the doors sticking up, you can't really appreciate the car itself, just staring at doors... it's not like you'd open the doors on the silver G with the rest hahaha.
Sorry... no pics of their cars with the doors down. I didnt take any individual pictures of the blue G either. And nope... I dont have lambo doors on my car (silver G). I like the idea of lambo doors, but I dont think it'll flow with the style I have going with my car. IMO, its too extreme, and my car is more of a mild street look.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Silverbolt

Originally Posted by idwin
i would like to know what vert door kit the blue one has on, please post
Hes over in www.g35driver.com/forums His sn is SamV35.

Quick Reply: **Photoshoot with some friends!!**