Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Here's my BRIDE...

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 06:46 AM
VQ35DEV6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nismo REPLICA .. those two words say it all .. and that is a REALLY bad analogy .. If you said you put on a stock bumper and stickered it up NISMO .. it would more a little more sense.. a Nismo replica will still be a new front bumper although a replica .. he did not get replica bride seats in this situation ... (they do exist) .. all in all he but Bride on Stock seats not for function .. not for looks (because stocks would have looked much better) .. but to make it seem like he has Bride seats .. he went out of his way to acquire fake bride material and make it with his stockies .. I wouldn't really care if he did a gradation design on the seats .. but WHY BRIDE?!?! Then he says money is not a problem .. and starts hating on other people .. then WHY post AT ALL? anyone who can count to ten would have known the majority wouldn't like that.. HONDA mods are usually not looked highly upon .. no offense ..

PS - the recaro comment was sarcasm ..
Old 06-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Elite 350z

"VQ35DE6" First of all, the material is not "fake", 2nd calm down its only seats, 3rd you say i hate on other people, who da hell have i "hated" on bro, only thing ive done is give people there props for what they've done even if there sh*ts are replica...people are entitled to there own opinion, i dont take it to the heart cause everyone has different taste...
Old 06-29-2006, 07:40 AM
VQ35DEV6

My mistake if the material is not fake .. I am calm .. and I am too lazy to go back and read to see what you wrote .. I read this thread awhile back and it has grown a few pages since then .. I could care less if you have those seats or not .. I just stated MY opinion and I got annoyed of comments such as "fawk haters" etc etc .. as they try to stand up for those seats with no logical reasoning .. and bad analogies .. that's it .. if you like those seats more power to you .. I myself can't come to like those seats and feel as if they are "fake" .. Your on a public forum and your bound to get both negative and positive feedbacks .. life goes on .. live with it ..
Old 06-29-2006, 07:48 AM
B-Unit

I thikn elites got a point....

How many of us have replica kits and no-one says anything but when someone recovers a seat in some nice material people bash him....hmm..

While i personally wouldnt recover my seats with bride fabric (id be more prone to buy the brides) we forget that lots of people are not about to blow money on their cars like some of us and choose alternate means to sprucing up their looks a lil.

Then again if you can afford getting real brides and choose to do this i have no clue why someone would do such a thing.

I personally like that bride gradation fabric myself and since ur not showing ur car i saw whatever man, its all good.

-B-

Last edited by B-Unit; 06-29-2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Zincognito

Ok bad analogy. Regardless replica is not AUTHENTIC no matter how you put it. Just because it doesnt have for say Nismo badging doesnt hide the fact that its NOT a Nismo V1 bumper....
Just because you dont like, doesnt mean you can flame him. to each his own
Old 08-12-2006, 09:37 PM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite 350z
All good, everyones entitled to there own opinions. Not like i cant afford actual Bride seats, just wanted to try something new...
but he admitted that he CAN afford the brides, so it's not because he is on a budget........

.....i dunno if that makes anything actually "ok".......
Old 08-13-2006, 05:58 AM
k3silk

I think they look nice.....Not for me but if he is going for some type of them who the F*CK cares
Old 08-13-2006, 06:16 AM
zmotion

I think it's an original idea. I personally don't like cloth seats period, but it's his car. Why in the world does anyone care if you're not making the payments on it....
Old 08-13-2006, 07:37 AM
synth19

Since he loves them so much, they are now on sale.. lol!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....ighlight=bride
Old 08-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like it all
Old 08-13-2006, 08:04 AM
iNi_REALiZED

Elite I think your seats look really nice. I personally wouldn't do it, but I understand why you did it. I also like the look of having some really nice aftermarket seats, but I also don't want to lose the power/heated seat options. Money is not the issue, but the comofort is... So yeah.. F*CK the haters.. seriously... Not for having a opinion, but for taking as a personal attack, while they wait for their ***** to drop... BUt hey.. thats just my personal opinion

Last a I checked probably 75% of the people with aftermarket seats don't track their cars, or even use their harnesses. It's done totally for looks. In Elites case, he's totally upfront that its just for looks, so who's the poser?
Old 08-13-2006, 09:40 PM
350Z_LEE

group hug
Old 08-13-2006, 09:56 PM
BawlZTT

Sorry but GTR badges on a Mustang make more sense to me..... this is how you do it right the first time.

Also to add, I like my Aerosync a lot more then the Nismo lip because the Aerosnyc deletes the line going across. No Nismo badges here....

Last edited by BawlZTT; 08-13-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:53 AM
Fluid1

Originally Posted by SR71
So they are stock seats with the Bride logo? And how is this not rice??????
How is this contributing to the sale? Unless you want to buy them, stay outta this man's thread.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:29 AM
StewartZ

Tacky
Old 01-22-2007, 08:32 AM
azula

well, it has been said...a lot, but i think the seats are very clean. personally, i would not have them covered with that material, but they are covered well. just curious as to what your primary motivation for this "mod" was??
Old 01-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Playboy

Hm, I'm split on the seats. But each person mods their car to their own taste no? If he thinks it's fly,that's all that matters.

On the Subaru forums, there are SO many people that do the same as he did except even on the fabric on the door cards, rear seats, mats, and front seats. It gets out of hand, you guys have seen nothing. haha.

The term "rice" is being misused as his mod does not imply his car is any faster than it did before (like stickers do). He is just decoarting a bland interior.

It looks good, just not something I would do, which doesn't really matter.
He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, whats so hard to believe he has powdercoated Track wheels, he doesn't need to post a pic (although I'd like to see one just to see how they look)

Only thing a person who mods a car needs to prove is that he proves to himself what he's doing is making himself happy.

To each his own, and what he did he did it cleanly so props to that.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:36 AM
twenzel

Thats as bad as putting GT-R on a mustang. Your seats are not Bride so...
Old 01-22-2007, 06:56 PM
SR71
Lead Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 305 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by Fluid1
How is this contributing to the sale? Unless you want to buy them, stay outta this man's thread.
Learn to read then and check the date again. I posted that the day he posted his first pics back in april 9 months ago
Old 01-23-2007, 12:00 AM
shensuji

Originally Posted by BawlZTT
Sorry but GTR badges on a Mustang make more sense to me..... this is how you do it right the first time.

Also to add, I like my Aerosync a lot more then the Nismo lip because the Aerosnyc deletes the line going across. No Nismo badges here....

Errr... In what premise does this constitute a sound reasoning? A lack of Nismo badge does not support the authenthicity of your Aerosync bumper - It's still a REPLICA Nismo front bumper.

As for the OP - Don't let these people wind you up. There's a slight injustice to see BRIDE declaration on a non-BRIDE product, but to each his/her own. It wouldn't have been as sour if you left out "I could've afford BRIDE seats, but .... "

I not embarassed to admit; I'm saving for BRIDE seats myself, and I know how expensive a nice set of reclinables can get.

Quick Reply: Here's my BRIDE...