Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Pics of new C-West kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Rayden2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djnc350Z
thanks a lot man, i appreciate it...will be lowered soon...not sure if i'm gonna post pics here anymore though ...i'll pm you...lol...the eyelids are AUT Design from Intensepower.com...call darren, he'll hook you up
Who cares what other people think of your car, I think it looks Good. A lot of people think that money grows on trees or something and you should have all the money to do everything at once such as:bodykit, suspension, rims and all other goodies that you can think of. A lot of us are every day working Joes and just have to wait on the next mod on the next pay day.
Keep the pics coming. As for the rims, they look good, but if the rears had a fat lip then it would please most of the people since it has a more agressive look. I think thats what most of the guys on here meant but said it wrong.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally don't like the rims, but I like everything else...the eyelids included. But hey, it's your car.

I've had (still have) people saying they don't like the look of my car. They said there's too much CF. They said it doesn't match. They said it's ricey. They said I need a wing. They said I need to paint the parts. They said it's too loud. They said I should black out the lights. They said I'm wasting too much money.

But you know what? It's my money. It's my car. The people that don't appreciate CF, f*ck em. This is me. It's a reflection of who I am. I'm simple, yet different. I'm normal, until you take the effort to look closer. I'm quiet, yet edgy. I'm conservative, yet wild.

The point being, you have too much thoughts and style to match everyone else. So does your car.

There are people who don't like my car. So what? I could care less. I love it. I wouldn't trade it for any other Z. So as long as everything is exactly what you want, keep it. You don't need to please him, her, or me. It's you that has to be happy with it.

Sorry for such a long post. I wouldn't have given a crap normally, but I got a soft spot for your car.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Rayden2001

Originally Posted by nitrouz
I personally don't like the rims, but I like everything else...the eyelids included. But hey, it's your car.

I've had (still have) people saying they don't like the look of my car. They said there's too much CF. They said it doesn't match. They said it's ricey. They said I need a wing. They said I need to paint the parts. They said it's too loud. They said I should black out the lights. They said I'm wasting too much money.

But you know what? It's my money. It's my car. The people that don't appreciate CF, f*ck em. This is me. It's a reflection of who I am. I'm simple, yet different. I'm normal, until you take the effort to look closer. I'm quiet, yet edgy. I'm conservative, yet wild.

The point being, you have too much thoughts and style to match everyone else. So does your car.

There are people who don't like my car. So what? I could care less. I love it. I wouldn't trade it for any other Z. So as long as everything is exactly what you want, keep it. You don't need to please him, her, or me. It's you that has to be happy with it.

Sorry for such a long post. I wouldn't have given a crap normally, but I got a soft spot for your car.
Amen to that, well put.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:14 PM
djnc

lol...thanks a lot alex, and jason too...i really appreciate the props and support...i like it the way it is (except for the fact that there are a lot of things i want to add of course )...i still might get some new wheels though for next summer, but nothing ever put on a Z before...GFG's are teh aW35oM3, so I might have a set of those next summer...i gotta get my hands on the lagunas before jason though...lol...stay cool guys

Last edited by djnc; 06-04-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:17 PM
dkmesa350z

that looks sick man. I love that kit on SBs. The Z is coming along nicely. I like the smoked Z emblem in the front.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

lookn nice...all u need is a wing!
Old 06-04-2006, 06:18 PM
JDM_ZED33

that kit is dope as hell....not feelin the rims tho
Old 06-04-2006, 06:30 PM
djnc

Originally Posted by Wendy
lookn nice...all u need is a wing!
thanks a lot...might get the CF OEM spoiler, but nothing else...i hate wings
Old 06-04-2006, 06:59 PM
bacalhau16

cf oem spoiler would be an awesome choice. Thinking of getting the same here, it will be a nice little touch!
Old 06-04-2006, 07:35 PM
NA350Z

Kit looks great.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:54 AM
KraftG35

Looks great. It looks sick in person. Forget what the haters say. They don't like it because you're car is unique to your style and not what they like to see in EVERY other picture post. There is no need to have the same exact looking car as every one else.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:09 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Henry David Thoreau

*My own thoughts -- F'n rad. I've always dug this kit. I've always thought that wheels make the car. If you dig em', hey, it's YOUR car. Everyone puts themselves up on the chopping block when they post pics of their whip. More power to you to have the b@llz to do so.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:28 AM
djnc

^ Thanks a lot Darren...i like my wheels a lot, but some GFG's would be slightly better ...maybe next summer...i might be coming to you for some coilovers to take care of the space under the rear fender...thanks a lot for getting me this kit...it definitely didn't disappoint!
Old 06-05-2006, 03:23 PM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

you should sell me the Cf CWEST kit

Looks nice. Its your car.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:55 PM
truplay8

looks great........love the cf.....not feelin the wheels
Old 06-07-2006, 08:14 PM
bacalhau16

im just curious as to what aspect of the rim you dont like.

Is it the polished lip that throws it off to you?
or the studs around the lip?
or the split 5 spoke you dont like?

just curious as to what you feel is throwing it off?
Old 06-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by bacalhau16
im just curious as to what aspect of the rim you dont like.

Is it the polished lip that throws it off to you?
or the studs around the lip?
or the split 5 spoke you dont like?

just curious as to what you feel is throwing it off?
the spokes are too stubby and short, and the center round cap area is too big..covers the brakes too much. Looks like it belongs more to SUV's or pimped out Mercedes. just imo thought.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:32 AM
djnc

the spokes are too stubby and short, and the center round cap area is too big..covers the brakes too much. Looks like it belongs more to SUV's or pimped out Mercedes. just imo thought.
yeah...they're not sporty enough for a lot of people...personally i'd rather not show off my crap oem brakes...when i have the cash, i might upgrade, but i might just move on to other mods...they definitely look much better in person imo, so i'm not that worried about it...i'd love some forged thin spoked wheels, but they cost mucho dinero, so not worth it now...these might not be that popular on a national Z forum, but i get enough looks to let me know that people on the streets like the look, and so do i