Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

My friend CRASH'D his BRAND NEW G35

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 AM
trashcan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to teach anyone a lesson. The same reason that people post kills. To show the results! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you go to jail, and sometimes you die. Sometimes you kill someone else. Hopefully it would encourage people to be a little more safe about it, but who knows. It's not my job to decide what you do with the information, but yes it is relevant to street racing.

And yes, I do street race on my motorcycle, maybe you should get a clue! I don't have a freaking agenda. I look at pictures of motorcycle wrecks from time to time to keep my ego in check. Seems like you are just offended by the idea that people are dying and don't want to discuss it.

Edit: And I'm not going to flame away. It's called basic respect for other people.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

One more thing-I hate how people act towards street racing accidents, like they have never street raced, like they have never fuked up, unfortunately somebody lost their life in this accident we could all agree it could have been much worse involving completely innocent motorists. Stop being so quick to judge a person and just take stories like this for what its worth to you. For myself and Im sure many its a reality check but that doesnt mean that everybody that reads this will never race again....point is somebody died and you guys complain about street racing. Racing doesnt kill people, stupid people (like the stupid Celica driver who cut off the G at high speed) kill people. <---Im sure thats gonna get some comments....
Old 01-05-2007, 10:31 AM
djnc

Originally Posted by asianracerchick
it wasnt his fault in his first accident..as the article says "Investigators say the man who broadsided Jayppy Riveral in Waikiki three years ago was driving drunk. Prosecutors are awaiting Gae-Suk Kim's extradition so they can try him on negligent injury charge"...and i agree the second time was his fault because of speeding but there's nothing i can do i'm his friend...
oops...didn't read the article in depth enough...sorry this happened to your friend, and i hope he can learn from this
Old 01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
djnc

Originally Posted by Alberto
One more thing-I hate how people act towards street racing accidents, like they have never street raced, like they have never fuked up, unfortunately somebody lost their life in this accident we could all agree it could have been much worse involving completely innocent motorists. Stop being so quick to judge a person and just take stories like this for what its worth to you. For myself and Im sure many its a reality check but that doesnt mean that everybody that reads this will never race again....point is somebody died and you guys complain about street racing. Racing doesnt kill people, stupid people (like the stupid Celica driver who cut off the G at high speed) kill people. <---Im sure thats gonna get some comments....
i'd just like to point out that you are getting unbelievably upset about something that doesn't affect you at all...why is this such a problem for you that he wants to make more people aware of the negative consequences of street racing?...what are the positives of street racing?...its fun...thats it...maybe this will keep those "stupid celica" drivers from "killing people"...not everyone is as skilled at driving as you are...also not everyone thinks about the negative consequences and have to be reminded with things like this
Old 01-05-2007, 10:37 AM
GalvatronType_R

No offense but if I were a relative of the passenger, I'd want your friend's head on a stick and his entrails mounted on my wall (or at least jailed for a long, long time but I'd prefer the former).
Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 AM
asianracerchick

Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R
No offense but if I were a relative of the passenger, I'd want your friend's head on a stick and his entrails mounted on my wall (or at least jailed for a long, long time but I'd prefer the former).
be nice... no one ask for negative remarks...if you have any negative remarks please keep them to yourself...
Old 01-05-2007, 10:54 AM
350z_2NR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's horrible, I could never imagine dangering someone I love like that. Does he know that his girlfriend is dead now? If so how is he taking it?
PS. Sorry to hear, I wish his lesson didn't have to involve death .
Old 01-05-2007, 10:58 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

1) It takes two to tango.
2) I haven't street raced in many years, and I won't ever again.
3) This is a real person that is now dead because of two other peoples choices.
Attached Thumbnails My friend CRASH'D his BRAND NEW G35-rip-joahl-mirafuentes.jpg  
Old 01-05-2007, 10:59 AM
asianracerchick

Originally Posted by 350z_2NR
That's horrible, I could never imagine dangering someone I love like that. Does he know that his girlfriend is dead now? If so how is he taking it?
PS. Sorry to hear, I wish his lesson didn't have to involve death .
he doesnt really remember anything, maybe a little about his girlfriend but not much...he also doesnt remember anything about the crash although there were a lot of witnesses saying that a Celica was really close from cutting off the G at high speed
Old 01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

When my gf is in my passenger seat, I try to avoid all potholes, shift as smooth as I could to give her a comfortable ride. Maybe that's just me. I think racing with a passenger is just wrong... I could careless about killing myself since I'll be.. dead to know anything. But the thought of endangering my loved one's life just doesn't go well. This is the worst senario. Driver's alive, passenger dead! I'll be nice... how's he gonna live his life now?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:24 AM
03BrickyardZ

Eek... Thats a crazy crash. My condolences to the driver and his friend.

As for the flames, well, whats done is done. The kid's going to have to live with the consequences of his actions, and that is that.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:27 AM
fliplyricist1

dang, crazy. if dude makes it through, I think he'll have a hard time ever letting go of the fact he was responsible for a person's death, let alone a girlfriend's death. That's gotta weigh heavily on the conscious.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:27 AM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

wow...im so sorry for the passenger.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:30 PM
kourosH

wow..sucks...i had a friend die on september 25th 2006 from racing as well..theres a post on it here somwhere.....we all lose some. RIP.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Fluid1

You know TIGGER?!??
Old 01-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Fluid1

No doubt. People get behind the computer and they convince themselves that they never committed the Original Sin. It's rediculous. But, it's the internet. I bet two things about this forum:

If you asked every single person how many times they've had sex, there would be less liars than if you polled everyone about street racing. And there's definitely some e-pimping no-sex-having losers on here. Not directed at anyone in particular, but you know who you are
Old 01-05-2007, 01:14 PM
blowdry

http://www.imodel.com/index.cfm?mid=...&Gallery=32505

As a father, this is really heart breaking. They both had their lives cut short, even if he lived. Very sad.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:48 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Old 01-05-2007, 05:09 PM
dosa

Very sad to see.. my condolences to you and the family/relatives.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:18 PM
05-Z

wow...lotsa blood on that airbag.

Quick Reply: My friend CRASH'D his BRAND NEW G35