Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

My friend CRASH'D his BRAND NEW G35

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 09:28 PM
usmanasif

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a terrible story. How the driver survived is beyond me.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:01 PM
synth19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a terrible story, my condolescences to the family of his girlfriend. Hopefully your friend has a speedy recovery so he can go to jail.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:18 PM
todd_06trackZ

sad story but its not going to stop people from street racing. if that were so, there would be no street racing as it is because you here about this fairly often. so all those who are thinking they won't even speed again are just kidding themselves.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:15 AM
Mantis3024

Tragic. I can't bash him for racing and speeding that fast because I've done it too. Only I've been lucky that nothing happened to me or anyone else. Its a miracle he survived that wreck but he'd probably wished he didn't when he finds out what happened to his girlfriend. I can't even begin to imagine the guilt that will overcome him.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Holy crap Richard where you been?!
Old 01-09-2007, 06:23 AM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What a tragedy! So sad that this happened. May the family of the person killed find peace and forgiveness...a tough thing to do.

Pray that the driver can live to save a life with his story.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Mantis3024

Originally Posted by Alberto
Holy crap Richard where you been?!
I've been around. Im not in the local scene anymore cuz I don't have my Z anymore. Traded it in along with my GSR last August since I bought a condo and needed something more practical.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:25 AM
clipso 01

no more racing for me
Old 01-09-2007, 10:04 AM
S-tuned

indeed very sad,
Old 01-09-2007, 05:05 PM
skitoles

RIP to the passenger.its weird how its almost always that the passenger dies =(
Old 01-09-2007, 05:18 PM
TiPIACE

geebas, thats bad

rip

Originally Posted by skitoles
RIP to the passenger.its weird how its almost always that the passenger dies =(
statistically that's correct, since the driver will generally pull away from a collision which leaves the passenger vulnerable to the impact. Safest place to sit is behind the driver

Last edited by TiPIACE; 01-09-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:04 PM
V3rbatim

Damn, it hurts to see that. Glad your ok!
Old 01-15-2007, 07:57 PM
JdMfREaK

umm wow ! i wouldnt even know it was a g if it wasnt for the wheels...and he was going 125 for what reason? and tell me it wasnt raining when he did
Old 01-17-2007, 01:35 PM
esfand

i think most people misunderstood what alberto was saying. i agree with the fact that when people see this and say i will never speed or race or whatever, that is a load of crap. THEY WILL SPEED AGAIN. im sure the driver is gonna have a hard time living with himself. to all those that talk down on the driver, do you think he wanted this? or did it on purpose? it was an accident and a very unfortunate one at that. i think some people are not capable of driving a car that fast and being quick enough to react if **** hits the fan, so therefore not everyone should participate in street racing or any type of racing..... most street racing is not even based on the car, sometimes it comes down to idiots wanting to look cool and prove they have big *****, and that is when bad **** happens. i am typing this from school and did 130 more than once on my way here, chances are i will do it again on my way home, but if i get stuck in one of those ball size wars i will not participate cuz i know mine r bigger and dont need to prove it. and also when racing on the highway you never know of the other driver's capabilities, so use common sense.
i think at the end of the day everyone should look at this as a reminder that things can go wrong, and they should be aware of the concequences of their actions.
life is full of risks, **** for all i know i can get ran over by a bus and then get struck by lightening b4 i get to my car at the end of the day. the only thing i can do is be aware of my surroundings and use better judgement and try to leave myself a way out......................

If you dont like street racing-dont fuking do it. People like you who see things like this and automatically wanna get down on street racing are retarded. More people die everyday from old b!tches running red lights they cant see, than from street racing, so for everyones sake dont post this in that forum and take some Vagisil and keep crap like this out of the thread.

OP-sorry to read about this, I dont know what Id do if I killed somebody

Last edited by esfand; 01-17-2007 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:20 PM
irvbulldogs72

Hey, periods and paragraph breaks are your friend. And someone who's secure about his manhood.......doesn't bring it up.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:55 PM
jt350

Thumbs down Right Foot

Just because someone has the ability to depress the gas pedal, does not qualify one to drive at a speed approaching insanity on a public road. Also you cannot assume the one you are racing!? has the ability, common sense or equipment to do the same.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:21 PM
StewartZ

One more thing-I hate how people act towards street racing accidents, like they have never street raced, like they have never fuked up, unfortunately somebody lost their life in this accident we could all agree it could have been much worse involving completely innocent motorists. Stop being so quick to judge a person and just take stories like this for what its worth to you. For myself and Im sure many its a reality check but that doesnt mean that everybody that reads this will never race again....point is somebody died and you guys complain about street racing. Racing doesnt kill people, stupid people (like the stupid Celica driver who cut off the G at high speed) kill people. <---Im sure thats gonna get some comments....

+1 Who can honestly admit yu have never raced before... anyone on here who has a tuboed Z or G has raced.. theres no chance in hell a tuboed z or g would buy a turbo for just the cool whistling noise....

I'm so sorry about the loss of the passenger... really makes you think..

But I'm with Alberto
Old 01-17-2007, 03:55 PM
esfand

thanks for the info. i will be sure to remember that. if that is all you got from my post, then i feel sorry for you...... i bet as you were reading my post you were just itching in your seat and dying to reply with something that is irrelevant and retarded.

well you succeeded......
good job, now go and think hard about what ur gonna say next.....
i wont even be responding.
Originally Posted by irvbulldogs72
Hey, periods and paragraph breaks are your friend. And someone who's secure about his manhood.......doesn't bring it up.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:56 PM
esfand

nicely put.

Originally Posted by StewartZ
+1 Who can honestly admit yu have never raced before... anyone on here who has a tuboed Z or G has raced.. theres no chance in hell a tuboed z or g would buy a turbo for just the cool whistling noise....

I'm so sorry about the loss of the passenger... really makes you think..

But I'm with Alberto
Old 01-17-2007, 04:41 PM
unkn0wn ryder

im sorry being from hawaii... sh*t..... i feel sorry for the passenger not the driver also..... as much trafic goes through h1,h2, and h3...... damn all the road on oahu at that..... i know they shut down the track and all but damn if you gonna race dont do it with a passenger in the car... speed on your own.... plus you got the industrail area... i think it was at pearl city industrail..... a 1 or 2 mile strech..... .... still though a idiotic move.....

Quick Reply: My friend CRASH'D his BRAND NEW G35