Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Lara's Photoshoot w/Ghost! (56k nono)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Oh, you know I didnt even catch those comments to be negative at all. It was a really nice day and I just go the car back, so I told wifey to get something on quick and take some pics of her. It was in no way proffesional, it was a 5 min job.

I actually like the skirt,lol.

Hey nice car ghost!! Your wifey has a mazda correct? I forget the model but it looks pretty good.. I just dont get why she painted one pillar but not the other..
Oh and I bet you like the skirt....... Easy access.......

Last edited by Jay'Z; 02-18-2007 at 06:01 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:47 AM
Barzten1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just wondering if anybody else was in the same boat as me. My wife will be me something and give me the cc bill later. I love it though and I know if she had the dough she'd take care of it.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:56 AM
Ghost_shift

For some of you that may not like my wife or what she's wearing, or the fact that maybe she owns a Mazda, don't click the thread. I'd be happy to show more pics of my car, but the thread starts off with LARA at the top, not "here's pics of my car". My wife is a gearhead, not a professional model that takes 2 hours to put on a dinner dress made by Versace. She's more like Danika Patrick than she is Ursela Mays. She owns more mechanics gloves than skirts or dresses and knows the difference between an NA and FI car. I'm more proud of her than my 350Z (which was almost gone just 2 weeks ago).

So, sorry if you thought this was going to be a professional shoot under a bridge, near a downtown or beach area with a plastic chick that costs you more than you paid for the car. If I wanted comments about her 5 minute dressing session in front of my driveway, in my neighborhood, at 11 am after I washed the car and just wanted a picture for my Myspace, not for Maxim Magazine or Playboy, I'd call Queer Eye for the Straight guy. It's amazing that I posted this in other forums and 350 owners are the only ones that think this way. It amazes me.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:02 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will always get the ****tiest comments out of people on here...... I guess they are brutally honest.. To a point where you wanna smack someone....
Old 02-18-2007, 06:49 AM
zmotion

For some of you that may not like my wife or what she's wearing, or the fact that maybe she owns a Mazda, don't click the thread. I'd be happy to show more pics of my car, but the thread starts off with LARA at the top, not "here's pics of my car". My wife is a gearhead, not a professional model that takes 2 hours to put on a dinner dress made by Versace. She's more like Danika Patrick than she is Ursela Mays. She owns more mechanics gloves than skirts or dresses and knows the difference between an NA and FI car. I'm more proud of her than my 350Z (which was almost gone just 2 weeks ago).

So, sorry if you thought this was going to be a professional shoot under a bridge, near a downtown or beach area with a plastic chick that costs you more than you paid for the car. If I wanted comments about her 5 minute dressing session in front of my driveway, in my neighborhood, at 11 am after I washed the car and just wanted a picture for my Myspace, not for Maxim Magazine or Playboy, I'd call Queer Eye for the Straight guy. It's amazing that I posted this in other forums and 350 owners are the only ones that think this way. It amazes me.
I'm not trying to be an azz, but what was the point of the shoot? Was it to show your car or to show Lara? If it was to show Lara as the title suggests, you should have taken the time to doll her up more. I personally think she is good looking, but to me you invited the comments when you posted them up. People assume you want comments, and they just gave their opinion. Personally, some were a bit harsh, but it goes with the territory...
Old 02-18-2007, 06:42 PM
AmateuRN

People are idots, this exact thing happened on the G35 forums also... and he took the pics down. Guys just get butt hurt cuzz they are sittin alone infront of the computer lookings up pictures of Ursela Mays because they can't go out and get one.

Props for you, on the car[s], the house AND the girl!
Old 02-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by HomieG35
People are idots, this exact thing happened on the G35 forums also... and he took the pics down. Guys just get butt hurt cuzz they are sittin alone infront of the computer lookings up pictures of Ursela Mays because they can't go out and get one.

Props for you, on the car[s], the house AND the girl!

Thanks Homie!!!!!

By the way guys. This is for the haters. I get to come home to this every night.

Is that enough style for ya???
Old 02-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Tubbs

She's hot, and seems awesome. Gear-head too! Who cares what people say? You got yourself a keeper! Good job.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:11 PM
masterj26

damn ghost
Old 02-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by masterj26
damn ghost
LOL, hey man I gotta do what I gotta do ya know!
Old 02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
TimeAttkZ

Not trying to be a jerk but when you have a girl model in car a picture, its pretty much to make the car look better or to show off the girls good looks and modeling capabilities. I got none of the above from her being in the pic. Thats prob why you got some comments. Very nice Z though.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Ghost_shift

Well, the pics aren't for anyone here to really "spurt" off to but me. And I didn't think this was going to be such a huge fashion or Maxim deal. It's just a woman and a car, on a nice day outside, right after I washed it and a spur of the moment deal. It's NOT a high dollar fashion and photo shoot extraordinare with Jay Z, Versace and some Ferrari's. My god.

As for modeling capabilities, no problem there either, she's been on a few places here and there at NOPI and a few other shows. So I'm not worried too much about what other people think. And thankfully, she's a tuner. She looks much better with a wrench in her hand under the car, than she looks sitting on top of the hood wondering what's in it. Btw, she didn't even want to touch the car, she was worried that she'd ruin the wash I did. Tell me someone else's girl thinks of that when she's crawling all over your hood with high heels on, making scratches and dents. lol

So what some of you see on the outside really doesn't matter. Because when it comes down to it, I see a mature woman who likes to race, gets dirty and breaks nails, martial artist who could probably kick MY ***, sometimes beats me at Halo & Quake Arena, she can answer 8 out of 10 questions on Jeopardy correctly and cooks enough food to feed an Army, although she only needs to cook for me and my son. So if you're lucky enough to stop looking at mini skirts and show cars and making snap judgements about other people, you may find someone like that one day. If you haven't found her yet, then I guess you know why.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 PM
masterj26

Car looks great with the new rims. Can't wait to see em in person. your gonna have to let me rock them for a pic or two when i get my new brake setup finished. lol
Old 02-18-2007, 08:59 PM
atar350

Car and wife are looking hot, I love a clean PPW with CF accents.

Man there are alot of ****ing haters in here, alot of the *******s with the rude comments probably dont even have a GF, pretty sad if you ask me, just because you drive a Z doesnt mean you can pull dime peices, and talk **** about girls that arent plastic models but still ****ing hot, there should be some new rules added to the site, the personal comments are BS, even if you did post pics of something personal to you and no one asked you too, it isnt right. Funny that you said only the 350z owners were saying that ****.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Tubbs

So if you're lucky enough to stop looking at mini skirts and show cars

Crap, I hope that's never me!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:47 PM
thawk408

I don't see a ring! Thats means she is single!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:55 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by tany009
by beauty you mean the car right?
obviously...
Old 02-19-2007, 04:55 AM
zmotion

Thanks Homie!!!!!

By the way guys. This is for the haters. I get to come home to this every night.

Is that enough style for ya???
Ok.....I love her!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 05:23 AM
SweetDreamZ

yeah...that last pic FTW....the original pics didn't do her justice...but she wasn't ugly by any means. The pic w/ her car shows that she really is hot tho...

congrats on the girl AND the car!!
Old 02-19-2007, 06:39 AM
THE TECH

Nice car. Not a fan of the black/white combo though.

Quick Reply: Lara's Photoshoot w/Ghost! (56k nono)