Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

APS TT And Turbonetics 350Z's Featured @ Modified Cars

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Black00WS6
Do me a favor and set your car on fire with you and your family inside.
very mature Junior

Chris...sorry this turd mucked up your thread
Old 03-11-2007, 05:44 PM
cwest350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suggest you shut the **** up and mind your own buisness you **** rag. For your information ive owned and built up Nissans before so dont go thinking im a " dumbestic hillbilly ". I may only be 19 but ive been around the block a few times in the car world, so dont start that **** with me *******. Its responses like yours and the, 350z > everything that entertain me, so **** off *******! Have a nice day
Bahahaha you've owned and built Nissans...ummm surrrrrrrrre yeah have kiddo lol

Nobody on here is claiming the 350z is god but you sure want us to believe that dont you.

You hate the 350z(glorified maxima in your eyes)....so why be a pathetic troll?

Im not into sporting a mullet, watching nascar or banging my sister, so you dont see me visit the ws6 forums, now do ya.....run along cupcake
Old 03-11-2007, 05:49 PM
jetstar15

Do me a favor and set your car on fire with you and your family inside.

ahh its people like you that remind me why we have mental institutions. Since you have no sense of worth or any comprehension of real life and alot of anger towards everything (including yourself) i hope you turn your life around go live on a deserted island where you can take all of your anger out on the coconuts. Because we all hate coconuts. (btw this makes as much sense as your accusations)

oh and guys i am 19 and if i could own anything half as pretty as those 350z i would have nothing left to live for because my life would be complete. Enjoy guys and good work.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Black00WS6
Banned

Originally Posted by cwest350
Bahahaha you've owned and built Nissans...ummm surrrrrrrrre yeah have kiddo lol

Nobody on here is claiming the 350z is god but you sure want us to believe that dont you.

You hate the 350z(glorified maxima in your eyes)....so why be a pathetic troll?

Im not into sporting a mullet, watching nascar or banging my sister, so you dont see me visit the ws6 forums, now do ya.....run along cupcake
That was about the gayest insult ive ever read. If you think im a inbred redneck then im guessing your a pimple face anime watching pokemon playing 27 year old virgin with no friends, arent steriotypes fun?

And yes, ive built 2 KA-T 240sx's both with over 500hp, and a TT 300ZX so I think I know my **** more than you, just by looking at your name I can tell your a ricer that loves "JDM" exterior mods. You fail at life
Old 03-11-2007, 05:58 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

That was about the gayest insult ive ever read. If you think im a inbred redneck then im guessing your a pimple face anime watching pokemon playing 27 year old virgin with no friends, arent steriotypes fun?

And yes, ive built 2 KA-T 240sx's both with over 500hp, and a TT 300ZX so I think I know my **** more than you, just by looking at your name I can tell your a ricer that loves "JDM" exterior mods. You fail at life
even if all that shct is true, it doesn't matter if you can't be a decent, respectable human being. Grow up.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:12 PM
cwest350

I dont know know what a steriotype is, but yeah, stereotypes are fun. That highschool english is tough stuff eh kiddo...stick with it, you'll get there

FYI - posting on a car forum and bashing the car that the forum is dedicated to and then boasting about your 11 sec car is severe weaksauce. nobody is even the slightest impressed and ummmm i think you might be compensating for something there junior
Old 03-11-2007, 06:16 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Black00WS6 stop acting like a Mustang owner and STFU! Keep it up and
Old 03-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Black00WS6
Banned

I dont know know what a steriotype is, but yeah, stereotypes are fun. That highschool english is tough stuff eh kiddo...stick with it, you'll get there

FYI - posting on a car forum and bashing the car that the forum is dedicated to and then boasting about your 11 sec car is severe weaksauce. nobody is even the slightest impressed and ummmm i think you might be compensating for something there junior
Sorry Mr English professor please dont fail me.

Im not trying to boast about my low 11 second car, I was challanged by a riced out TT Z that actually thinks he can take me, amazingly he hasnt replied yet or even sent a PM
Old 03-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Black00WS6
Banned

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Black00WS6 stop acting like a Mustang owner and STFU! Keep it up and
Ok, good night
Old 03-11-2007, 06:27 PM
SiNzz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I suggest you shut the **** up and mind your own buisness you **** rag. For your information ive owned and built up Nissans before so dont go thinking im a " dumbestic hillbilly ". I may only be 19 but ive been around the block a few times in the car world, so dont start that **** with me *******. Its responses like yours and the, 350z > everything that entertain me, so **** off *******! Have a nice day
I don't care if you've cured cancer, found the secret to eternal life and brought on world peace.
You're still a little sh!tbag who obviously can't appreciate anything outside the scope of his own understanding. Real car enthusiasts respect cars regardless of make/model/origin. With that said, you're a joke no matter what you've done or what car you drive. Come back when you quit being a typical 19 year old jackass.
Oh, and for the record, I'm 19 as well and I don't spend my time hanging around forums making useless troll posts regarding cars I know nothing about. I have a life.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:37 PM
cwest350

Im not trying to boast about my low 11 second car, I was challanged by a riced out TT Z that actually thinks he can take me, amazingly he hasnt replied yet or even sent a PM

For the record.

Post #18 ....look at it. You called him out and starting swinging your e-**** around. Reading comprehension > you.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:40 PM
maximumsportZ

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
very mature Junior

Chris...sorry this turd mucked up your thread
I forgive you buddy, thanks though.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:41 PM
fairladyinit

Wait I'm confused is WS6 saying he knows more about cars then Z1 performance? Both cars are fast, good looking, and well done. Wallpaper and poster quality.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:47 PM
maximumsportZ

For the record.

Post #18 ....look at it. You called him out and starting swinging your e-**** around. Reading comprehension > you.
+1.

I'm not going to waste my time on this kid. Just another typical domestic owner.

Sorry Mr English professor please dont fail me.

Thanks for confirming the stupidity of stereotyping and the lack of tolerance humans have for one another. Just remember you called me out. You said you could TAKE me.

I've murked bolt on cammed LS1's on my stock block with hardly any boost. I also have videos if your wondering. I'm sure with my new setup I won't have any trouble with your godly WS6. Just run my race or be slient.

kthnx bye.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:50 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

very nice
Old 03-11-2007, 06:50 PM
3kgt48

OP, YOur car looks very clean and the opposite of rice (whatever that is!!!). I would def do a same kindda of set up with mine if I decide to go into heavy modification. I just dont understand why this Ws6... guy is so angry? what is ur problem buddy? We are all here to enjoy cars and talk about them. Why do you have to bring all these hate to the forum? Are you OK man?
Old 03-11-2007, 06:53 PM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HOT CARS!!! Stock interior FTW
Old 03-11-2007, 06:53 PM
maximumsportZ

Well this thread turned int rubbish pretty fast. We can blame that WS6 toll for that.

Ban request?
Old 03-11-2007, 07:02 PM
3kgt48

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Well this thread turned int rubbish pretty fast. We can blame that WS6 toll for that.

Ban request?

+1 ban for life.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:02 PM
forbidden710

yessir, but i really think you should run him and shut him up.... post a nice video here for him. so he can get it out of his 19year old mind, that yes he may have a fast car, but hes not the fastes in the world. i really dislike egos of people who have quick cars and take it to there head.

Quick Reply: APS TT And Turbonetics 350Z's Featured @ Modified Cars