Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Wrecked Z picture collection...post yours...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 09:19 PM
MeetJoeAsian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecked Z picture collection...post yours...

Here's an album dedicated to all the wrecked 350Z' out there. Please post your pictures and give a brief description of the accident. Hopefully by seeing how bad it could be, we can help save a few lives from that urge to do something stupid...and please, don't hijack the thread and go off topic. Let's see if we can get a collection of just pictures together...and if you find some that's not on here, please share...I'll start...

This was formerly my car. I traded it in, it was sold to a 20 year old. Two days later, he went out driving with his girlfriend, a BMW pulled up next to him and gave a few revs...what happened in the next minute is in the pictures below...His car apparently spun out, either the front or rear end hit a tree, spun it back forward, and the front hit another tree ripping the car in half. Had the car not rip in half, the investigator said the car could have wrapped around the tree, and they both could have not made it....His girlfriend walked away with a few bruises. It's been 12 days since it happened, and he's still in a coma. From what I've gathered, he has several broken ribs and several fractured vertebraes, a punctured lung, a massive air pocket in his head that's gone down, brain hemorrhaging (they had to drill a hole in his skull to relieve the pressure in his brain). He's getting better now, his body is healing itself. I think they're keeping him under a drug induced coma so he doesn't wake up and goes into shock, and plus it'll help his body heal if he doesn't move around much. They're now waiting for his body to get better so they can operate on him

Last edited by MeetJoeAsian; 04-23-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Asian Invasian

Not trying to go off topic, i dont hve an pictures to post, but i saw this crash in a news article recently. Its crazy to think this totaled Z was someones on the forum, I feel bad for the family and girlfriend and the guy, hopefully he gets better but needs to learn his lesson.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:23 PM
creationv2

hmm werent these pics up in another thread a week or two ago...maybe an article or soemthing....

but yah back on topic...how was the z torn in two?
//edit nvm i see the tree O_O

id give condolences, but honestly it was dumb for him to even race...