Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Burnout pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 08:41 PM
gregom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
How'd you get that much smoke in an auto?
Lots of torque plus soft compound tires.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
gregom

Originally Posted by autodrifter4

You fail... Not enough smoke, ugly TSW's (i'm assuming), top up (WTF, its nice outside, put that rag down!), gangsta/ricer style hand over center of wheel.

Last edited by gregom; 08-11-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gregom
Lots of torque plus soft compound tires.
lol at this thread. A guy in a stock automatic teaching how to do doughnuts.

At least he didn't hit any medians this time...

https://my350z.com/forum/brakes-susp...te-median.html
Old 08-12-2008, 05:00 PM
autodrifter4

You fail... Not enough smoke, ugly TSW's (i'm assuming), top up (WTF, its nice outside, put that rag down!), gangsta/ricer style hand over center of wheel.
really? i fail? at least i can do proper donuts. you on the otherhand just stomp and sling your car around. Ive seen that video you posted before a long time ago and it sucked back then too. And i have Work rims. The rims in the pictures are my have fun/ dont care rims.

And im not trying to be "gangster" or "ricer." Im adjusting my hands for the countersteer (something you dont know ANYTHING about). And im sorry i care about my interior and dont want smoke and debris to get in there whereas you obviously dont care.

Have fun and be safe.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

should have put yours in my thread and we could get it sticked as a burnout/donut compilation if others posted. didnt have much room in my vid but i still got it around a few times even though you cant see it haha
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1615849/sick_350z_burnout_and_donuts.swf" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="345" width="400">
Sick 350Z Burnout and Donuts
Old 08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
gregom

lol at this thread. A guy in a stock automatic teaching how to do doughnuts.

At least he didn't hit any medians this time...

https://my350z.com/forum/brakes-susp...te-median.html
ROFL... There is nothing wrong with an auto, and my donuts were just fine. Not the best, but they were fine.

And yes, I hit a concrete median. Something i'm not proud of, but **** happens. A huge mistake i'll never make again. I'm sure you've never done anything stupid in your car though, you must be perfect.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:29 PM
gregom

really? i fail? at least i can do proper donuts. you on the otherhand just stomp and sling your car around. Ive seen that video you posted before a long time ago and it sucked back then too. And i have Work rims. The rims in the pictures are my have fun/ dont care rims.

And im not trying to be "gangster" or "ricer." Im adjusting my hands for the countersteer (something you dont know ANYTHING about). And im sorry i care about my interior and dont want smoke and debris to get in there whereas you obviously dont care.

Have fun and be safe.

While you may have been attempting to countersteer, it still looks stupid driving that way.

And last I checked tire smoke doesn't hurt your interior... regardless it got cleaned later that night to help rid of the smell.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 PM
gregom

Originally Posted by Blackline
should have put yours in my thread and we could get it sticked as a burnout/donut compilation if others posted. didnt have much room in my vid but i still got it around a few times even though you cant see it haha
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1615849/sick_350z_burnout_and_donuts.swf" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="345" width="400">
Sick 350Z Burnout and Donuts
Awesome vid man! Thanks for hi-jacking my thread.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Gary1107

If you're trying to bash on that guy with his 'gangster steering' perhaps you should look at your own video and where you are holding your wheel.

While you may have been attempting to countersteer, it still looks stupid driving that way.

And last I checked tire smoke doesn't hurt your interior... regardless it got cleaned later that night to help rid of the smell.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:03 AM
quakerroatmeal

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary1107
If you're trying to bash on that guy with his 'gangster steering' perhaps you should look at your own video and where you are holding your wheel.
Seriously, driving with your hand on top of the steering wheel makes you a 'gangster'?
Old 08-13-2008, 06:25 AM
autodrifter4

its not like i drive like that all the time. my hand was there for a whole who? 3 seconds? Quit trying to be a bad ***
Old 08-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ROFL... There is nothing wrong with an auto, and my donuts were just fine. Not the best, but they were fine.

And yes, I hit a concrete median. Something i'm not proud of, but **** happens. A huge mistake i'll never make again. I'm sure you've never done anything stupid in your car though, you must be perfect.
You missed my point. You're talking about something that is a complete waste of time, spinning in circles. They were cool in high school I guess, but grow up and move on. Try auto x or drag, something that actually requires some skill and then teach people the correct "form" of that.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:46 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Who ever is driving sucks at donuts dude. He keeps the wheel in the direction he is turning. When i do donuts, i start in the directoin i wanna go and cut back the other way so you do perfect circles.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

You missed my point. You're talking about something that is a complete waste of time, spinning in circles. They were cool in high school I guess, but grow up and move on. Try auto x or drag, something that actually requires some skill and then teach people the correct "form" of that.
Hey you, speak for youself, if i had cheap *** tires for 20 bucks, id do circles all day long around my moms minivan.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:27 PM
gregom

its not like i drive like that all the time. my hand was there for a whole who? 3 seconds? Quit trying to be a bad ***
lol 3 seconds? Guess i'll have to take your word for it.

So i'm trying to be a badass am I? I'm not the one who came into someone elses thread and posted pics of his own attempts saying his were better.

Your a tool. Now go away.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:30 PM
gregom

Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal
Seriously, driving with your hand on top of the steering wheel makes you a 'gangster'?
It's more ricer than gangster... but even still just because you have your hand over the center of the wheel doesnt make you such, just depends on how and when you do it. The classic ricer though is with your seat leaned back so your arms can barely reach the wheel and having your hand over the top center of the wheel.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:32 PM
gregom

Originally Posted by 350 Rookie
Who ever is driving sucks at donuts dude. He keeps the wheel in the direction he is turning. When i do donuts, i start in the directoin i wanna go and cut back the other way so you do perfect circles.
They werne't very good donuts I admit, go look at the original post where I put the video in... I already said they weren't very good. There are several different ways to do a donut, the main point is to go around in circles making a lot of smoke. I'm pretty sure I was somewhat close to that.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:43 PM
autodrifter4

lol 3 seconds? Guess i'll have to take your word for it.

So i'm trying to be a badass am I? I'm not the one who came into someone elses thread and posted pics of his own attempts saying his were better.

Your a tool. Now go away.

did i ever say i was better?

if you look back on my posts i was in no was shape or form being mean or offensive as you were. Nor was i name calling.

go ahead and have your thread. internet fighting is gay. Especially over stupid **** like this
Old 08-13-2008, 08:11 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

I have my hand over the wheel sometimes. It gets tired quick on the side so i just rest it on top
Old 08-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

another good thread gone to hell, good job guys!

Quick Reply: Burnout pics