Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Stalker Member Finally Posting with New Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 06:40 PM
azula

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice houses!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:58 PM
350zDex

ehhh its ok u need bigger aggresive wheels for that kit!!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:15 PM
killa.beez33

would've spent the money on more performance then looks...

props for work tho.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
DallasPace24

Originally Posted by jray8
would look better if it were all the same color
No chance...I'm sticking with the CF....it'll look better after I finish the CF mirrors, CF A and B pillars, and Asuka CF double hump roof cap...plus I love the contrast with the Silverstone

Originally Posted by jinsei888
why didn't you paint the meshing black!?!?!

I don't understand how these kinda details get ignored.... car is killed, epic F!
Look at the original posts for the AMS hood by Jim from Showstoppers. The first guy on here with the AMS hood posted pics with the mesh originally painted black and it killed the whole look of the hood (Which is why he painted the mesh silver instead). The mesh in the vents looks great in silver with the hood being CF.

Originally Posted by phorbo007
From the rear it looks like a picnic table on wheels. Body and color does not flow well at all. Sorry but you asked for our criticism.
Thanks for the criticism, but offer up what you would do instead...thus constructive criticism...read the rest of the post and it will fill you in on where I'm heading with this project

Originally Posted by azula
nice houses!
Thanks

Originally Posted by 350zDex
ehhh its ok u need bigger aggresive wheels for that kit!!!!
Thanks, but like I posted before...I'm working on getting a set of 20'' Axis Shine wheels. But I'm still open for suggestions on wheels that would go with my car (Waitin to see what you have in mind MadPanda)

Remember this is a work in progress project and far from being finished so PLEASE READ the beginning of the post to see what I have in store for the near future before chimming in
Old 11-11-2008, 11:24 PM
DallasPace24

Appreciate it Killa B, but some of us are just show before go...but I definitely appreciate the Go before Show guys, which is why I can't wait to complete the exterior/interior and get started on performance mods...just have to keep saving up $ and modifying!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:06 AM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

I like nothing about it.... don't even like the nismo wheels, nor will I like the axis wheels you state you will be getting. You have such a hog-pog of parts the combo just makes everything look bad... and I like the amuse front and greddy sides, just not on your car.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:42 AM
norapat01

...a bit too much and ricey for my taste, I like the Amuse-style front bumper....but that's about it. I think it would looks really cool if you paint those vents on the bumper black.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:41 PM
DallasPace24

Yeah, I agree...the front needs some black paint around the vents and some mesh behind them...haven't had a chance to make that addition just yet...but I was thinking the same thing
Old 11-12-2008, 06:12 PM
joe645733

lmao please take that wing off.

looks hideous.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:22 PM
DallasPace24

Keep on hatin' on my VS3...the wing stays until a suggestion is made that I LIKE BETTER! but once again...thanks for the substance lacking constructive criticism.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:52 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by DallasPace24

Since you're getting the Asuka roof in the future....why not get the hatch to go with it
Which ever house is yours.....nice crib
Mentioned before....pick 1 theme: Amuse, Greddy or VS3.
You can do better on wheels but if you like it.....that's what matter.

Last edited by stogey420time; 11-13-2008 at 05:39 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:07 PM
DallasPace24

I think you ment the Asuka Roof in the future??? Cause I definitely like the AMS Hood I have now! And I do like the Asuka hatch, which I think would match well with the theme like you said...but I dunno...hard to give up on the VS3 since I've wanted that look ever since I saw it.

As for the 1 theme...the thing that kept me from goin with a full kit Amuse/Greddy/VS3was that I never found one that I liked everypart of or I saw too many Z's already been there done that...

I did find the ChargeSpeed 350z kit...but that was after I had already started the car.

As for the wheels...like I posted before...I was planning on staggared 20'' Axis Shines but am still open to suggestions to what everyone thinks would look best with my car since I definitely wanna get rid of the Nismos I have now.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:58 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Zridder19
<--- exact face I made upon seeing pics
+1
Old 11-13-2008, 08:09 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

i think it will look ok with bigger wheels like u stated the 20" Axis. PLEASE do not do the R8 mod on ur headlights. Everything else u said is good but that R8 **** is ricer and ghey. Y u want ur car to look like a R8?
Old 11-13-2008, 10:48 AM
DallasPace24

Yeah...just saving and trying to be patient on getting the wheels and suspension. As for the lights...I'm not totally sold on the R8 mod...but Tim at CinCity Designs has been hyping the mod pretty hard...so it's hard not to be interested!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 AM
withagee

Default Keep the VS3 wing

The Z I bought has one. I've yet to see another Z with one except online. There are plenty that push slammed with crisp and clean lines ... let the herd go clean (not that there's anything wrong with that!)... my wing stays...except I'd love to have the CF deck.

It would be interesting to see all the "grills" on the hood and fenders painted black. Also, area behind the fender grills pained to match the lower body color... perhaps paint the wing (minus the deck) to match the body color.

Whatever you do, enjoy it.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 PM
10sec_CRX

Your Z looks fine. The spoiler is a bit big from the rear view but, the side view looks great. A quick fix would be to sell the CF hatch and the spoiler and buy the Mastergrade Asuke hatch from ShowStoppers along with the Asuka Roof, and Carbon Fiber A-pillers . I LOVED the CF Nismo style spoiler but, then I bought the MasterGrade Asuka hatch, CF Roof overlay and, A-pillers... there went my desire to have the CF Nismo style spoiler. The hump on the Asuka Hatch is the SEX.. IMO

Originally Posted by DallasPace24
As for the 1 theme...the thing that kept me from goin with a full kit Amuse/Greddy/VS3was that I never found one that I liked everypart of or I saw too many Z's already been there done that...
I hear ya on that. I only bought the ings+1 front. I HATE the rear so much.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:19 AM
quietkilla6

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Indyzed
I don't think the rear spoiler is big enough.....
i love it but seriously live it up man i wish i had the money to mod
Old 11-14-2008, 11:23 AM
DallasPace24

Originally Posted by withagee
KEEP THE VS3 WING. The Z I bought has one. I've yet to see another Z with one except online. There are plenty that push slammed with crisp and clean lines ... let the herd go clean (not that there's anything wrong with that!)... my wing stays...except I'd love to have the CF deck.

Whatever you do, enjoy it.
Thanks...I guess We're TOTALLY in the minority with the VS3 wing...but I do love that wing...ever since I first saw it online, and like it better in person.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:29 AM
DallasPace24

Originally Posted by 10sec_CRX
Your Z looks fine. The spoiler is a bit big from the rear view but, the side view looks great. A quick fix would be to sell the CF hatch and the spoiler and buy the Mastergrade Asuke hatch from ShowStoppers along with the Asuka Roof, and Carbon Fiber A-pillers . I LOVED the CF Nismo style spoiler but, then I bought the MasterGrade Asuka hatch, CF Roof overlay and, A-pillers... there went my desire to have the CF Nismo style spoiler. The hump on the Asuka Hatch is the SEX.. IMO
Thanks man...and yeah...I have always been a fan of the Asuka/mastergrade stuff...and definitely agree the Asuka Hatch is definitely THE SEX...i was definitely torn...but I think after I complete the CF A/B pillars, mirrors and Double hump roof cap...I might be more persuaded to complete the set with the Asuka hatch...I'll just have to wait and see how it all comes together.

Till then I've been checking out all the coilovers people are rocking and trying to look into other wheels besides the 20'' Axis I was considering before. I'm dieing to drop the car and get some bigger wheels on.

Just seems like there are a million options for coilovers, and all I want is for the tires to look flush with the fenders and to be able to roll as a DD and not get pissed off cause the ride is shot.

Quick Reply: Stalker Member Finally Posting with New Pics!!!