Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Sexy PPW slammed on DPE's...

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 06:38 AM
VERTZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gennosuke1
whut the heck would you do on bumpy roads?
I am about 99% sure he is on bags....seems like I read that in another post. It amazes me when people dont realize he doesnt really drive this low, he just flips a switch and raises the car up. Im sure he can drive that low on smooth roads, but raises it for normal driving. BADASS CAR.....
Old 05-23-2009, 06:47 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by VERTZ
I am about 99% sure he is on bags....seems like I read that in another post. It amazes me when people dont realize he doesnt really drive this low, he just flips a switch and raises the car up. Im sure he can drive that low on smooth roads, but raises it for normal driving. BADASS CAR.....
bluby on page 1 says he's on coilovers. Doesn't seem like anyone in this thread is certain, but I sure hope you're right. Otherwise this car really is good for nothing more than a couple of pictures.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:31 AM
FastZ33

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 05-23-2009, 10:59 AM
saberphx

lol if you "don't get it" your too old.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:33 PM
ni$mo350

Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal
Looks hot, including the house. Most average people won't like the aggressive/stretch/poke/slammmed style. Shouldn't of made this thread and searched more.. it's popular in the aggressive/stretch thread of course.

Yea sorry I didn't search through 135 pages and over 2650 posts to find one car....
Old 05-23-2009, 04:13 PM
campbell42

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan86
hey royal T what susp. are you running?
I'm on Stance Gr+.. best suspension in my book

he is on coils....
Old 05-23-2009, 05:32 PM
z33allme

Originally Posted by InZpire
In for rolling shots with sparks from the under chassis.
Royal and I are working on some rolling shots. We will be posting up soon. And yes he "DD" the car that low.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Did not know this thread was here.

Well thanks everyone for the kind words, also the ones that have some criticism.

To answer some of your questions. Yes I'm on Stance GR+, and yes I do daily drive this bad boy. And I don't drive like an old granny, I do drive it pretty aggressive on the streets, I just know were to slow done and when I can get up on it.

As for the camber, it's not for every one. and tire wear is not that bad I already have like 1600 miles on them and they still look good.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Oh and on a side note, MrToeknee love your car. It made it on to HellaFlush..if you did not know that already
Old 05-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Gdood9

Originally Posted by deezz
Love the wheels against the PPW, but I do not like the rear wheels with all the camber. Looks amateur to me.
Amateur...haha....dude, you're rocking axis's....that's amateur. You do realize that the camber is exaggerated by the angle of pic. Amateur's....

It's not that hard to drive around that low...just know how to drive...that's all. I used to drive this low in a dumpt durango and a slammed celica gt-s. My G will be almost this low pretty soon. I live in DC too which has some of the shittiest roads.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:26 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by Royal_T

Well thanks everyone for the kind words, also the ones that have some criticism.

To answer some of your questions. Yes I'm on Stance GR+, and yes I do daily drive this bad boy. And I don't drive like an old granny, I do drive it pretty aggressive on the streets, I just know were to slow done and when I can get up on it.

As for the camber, it's not for every one. and tire wear is not that bad I already have like 1600 miles on them and they still look good.

Oh and on a side note, MrToeknee love your car. It made it on to HellaFlush..if you did not know that already
That is awesome man. DD'ing that must be crazy! Props to you for making it happen.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:51 AM
07rdsterGT

This car is WIN's WIN.

/end thread

Also, I agree with "if you don't get it" you're too old.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Royal_T

Jadaniya,

Thanks man

07rdster,

Thanks
Old 05-26-2009, 03:29 PM
jray8

looks good!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:03 PM
MrToeknee

Nice! Didn't know about the website. I tried to ride around as low as you but my front bumper scratched everywhere I went. New Orleans roads FTL.

I love your ride. And I have to admit that your car was the car that inspired me to get black wheels.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Royal_T

Originally Posted by MrToeknee
Nice! Didn't know about the website. I tried to ride around as low as you but my front bumper scratched everywhere I went. New Orleans roads FTL.

I love your ride. And I have to admit that your car was the car that inspired me to get black wheels.
Yea HellaFlush is the ****, my car made it on there too. Yea the roads here are pretty good, well were I go they are..lol..

I love your ride, do you still have those wheels or did you change up? I thought I saw some were that you changed wheels. I might be wrong.

Thanks man glad I helped inspire you to join the dark side
Old 05-26-2009, 08:32 PM
alan86

dpe's are sick!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
MrToeknee

Yea HellaFlush is the ****, my car made it on there too. Yea the roads here are pretty good, well were I go they are..lol..

I love your ride, do you still have those wheels or did you change up? I thought I saw some were that you changed wheels. I might be wrong.

Thanks man glad I helped inspire you to join the dark side
I still have the wheels. I was stating in another thread that I had the gold GTF's before and changed to the T1s's after. Never thought I would be rocking 20's.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

Royal T its always good to see your car. Surprised this is the first time most of the people on this thread have seen it.

Lol at people not believing your on Coils or DD it.

Seems like alot of the aggressive setups on this forum are from the SA or Dallas/FW area? Texas represent I guess
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 AM
candyman7

that car is dope as ****
Old 05-27-2009, 06:32 AM
Royal_T

Originally Posted by MrToeknee
I still have the wheels. I was stating in another thread that I had the gold GTF's before and changed to the T1s's after. Never thought I would be rocking 20's.
Nice,,I was getting a little sad if you sold them. Hey are you going to HIN in Dallas, I would love to see your ride in person. And yea I never thought 20's would look good on a Z but Damn,

Originally Posted by O_SO_ICY_Z
Royal T its always good to see your car. Surprised this is the first time most of the people on this thread have seen it.

Lol at people not believing your on Coils or DD it.

Seems like alot of the aggressive setups on this forum are from the SA or Dallas/FW area? Texas represent I guess
Thanks man, yea people always think I'm bags and keep it locked up some where, I'm like never that I drive my babe every day.

And Yea Texas is doing it big, we need to hold a meet to show case all this goodness

Originally Posted by candyman7
that car is dope as ****

Thanks man

Quick Reply: Sexy PPW slammed on DPE's...