Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Crom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amazing shots Royal...
Old 11-13-2009, 07:02 AM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks guys,,,

I'm in Cali now and some of the roads are pretty bad, but nothing I could not handle..
Old 11-13-2009, 09:21 AM
cyrilic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude, how many times did you scrape riding around downtown? I'm scrred just to bring my z over there and it's just on springs!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Royal_T

Shoot I scrape every freakn min.. and not to mention all the scary sounds coming from under the car
Old 11-14-2009, 05:34 AM
kasimmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

f'ing unreal! I love it man.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:00 AM
mD2MHK

HELLAFLUSH CERTIFIED** how do you drive around??? neways nice shots, wish your car wasnt so tinted on some of the pics so your interior can show, like your BRIDEs.. would be nice contrast
Old 11-14-2009, 06:01 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Crazy drop and great photo composition but what is with the super high-contrast trend? There is so much shadow and highlight detail clipped in most of those otherwise great photos!
Old 11-14-2009, 11:07 PM
J's 350z!

Originally Posted by Royal_T
Shoot I scrape every freakn min.. and not to mention all the scary sounds coming from under the car
Im no where near as low as your car and I have a hard time driving around certain driveways and roads. You moved to Cali? Or just visiting?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:29 PM
calin
Banned

Wow, SICK car!!! One of my favorites on this forum
Old 11-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

ok, i understand the whole gangsta stance thing... but im still wondering if you chose the right car for this sort of thing. the Z is a sports coupe, no rear seats, designed to handle and accelerate well. the whole vip thing seems to revolve around sedans.... with that sort of stance it requires a whole lot of camber and skinny stretched tires which goes against a handling and accelerating. im sorry but sell the Z and get a sedan? some cars are designed and deserved function over form which i believe the Z deserves. some cars are designed for form over function and i believe those are the vehicles that deserved the slam dont care about camber look. just my humble opinion.

oh yeah, the Z is designed and deserves to be driven hard and with enthusiasm. how in the world can you do that being slammed scraping everywhere with no traction?

car looks sick but does it have any soul behind it? its like a girl who gets plastic surgery because all she thinks about is her looks but there isnt any soul and personality behind in her heart. in the end there's no substance, just vanity.

Last edited by Nexx; 11-14-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Michla22

^^^^^^
His car isn't too far off from the cars in this thread:
https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-...s-welcome.html

Maybe you should post this there as well.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:48 AM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by Nexx
ok, i understand the whole gangsta stance thing... but im still wondering if you chose the right car for this sort of thing. the Z is a sports coupe, no rear seats, designed to handle and accelerate well. the whole vip thing seems to revolve around sedans.... with that sort of stance it requires a whole lot of camber and skinny stretched tires which goes against a handling and accelerating. im sorry but sell the Z and get a sedan? some cars are designed and deserved function over form which i believe the Z deserves. some cars are designed for form over function and i believe those are the vehicles that deserved the slam dont care about camber look. just my humble opinion.

oh yeah, the Z is designed and deserves to be driven hard and with enthusiasm. how in the world can you do that being slammed scraping everywhere with no traction?

car looks sick but does it have any soul behind it? its like a girl who gets plastic surgery because all she thinks about is her looks but there isnt any soul and personality behind in her heart. in the end there's no substance, just vanity.
Have you ever been in the stretched tire thread?
Old 11-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by calin
Have you ever been in the stretched tire thread?
i have, and i felt sorry for all those Z's. its like a horse that's been broken and never again allowed to run free like nature intended.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:53 AM
calin
Banned

i have, and i felt sorry for all those Z's. its like a horse that's been broken and never again allowed to run free like nature intended.

Well some people just prefer looks over function. I know it's a sports car and it's meant to be driven heard like you said, but not everyone is into that. As long as the car looks clean and the owner is happy with it, I don't really mind the whole stretched tire/VIP look.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:35 AM
jemeister

but i thought he's a drifter according to the article?

with the open diff...?
Old 11-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Royal_T

Originally Posted by J's 350z!
Im no where near as low as your car and I have a hard time driving around certain driveways and roads. You moved to Cali? Or just visiting?
Just visiting right now, do plan on moving up to Socal soon

Ok I understand were you are coming at, you see my car slammed with some camber and think to yourself what is the point of all this. Well its not really for you to like but for me to enjoy..
I wanted to combine to types of styles that I like for drifting, kind of like a Gleb or a Matt Powers..

Now I can tell you that I don't drive slow around town. I drive as fast as the next guy if not even faster. I Have plenty of traction and handles like a dream. like the article said I'm building my car to drift and not for time attack or drag racing.

But like I said before it's not for you to understand. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So we agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by jemeister
but i thought he's a drifter according to the article?

with the open diff...?
Yep drifting,,, I have my diff welded
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM
mestisoZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wwoww....
Old 11-17-2009, 09:29 AM
D350Z10

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

great pics, car looks good. put a new front bumper on.... than complete
Old 11-22-2009, 02:56 PM
M_FRESH