Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

*****widened z33 roadster [project show car]*****

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 AM
_STEVEO_01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by haeshik
siick as always, my uas brotha
Thanks haeshik, your ride has definitely always been one of my favorites as well. The UAS has saved me more times than I can keep track of, and the electronic adjustability is priceless. Have you looked into the electronic dampening system TEIN has? Looking to implement that with the setup I have now, ya outta check it out. Take care out there and be safe man.

Originally Posted by black_03
Very nice
Thanks black_03, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can make my way back down to Louisiana one of these days, great place! Take it easy.

Originally Posted by 350Eazy
Steve, your car always looks sick!
Thanks my Hawaiian Bruddah! Your car has been on my mind since we talked a few weeks ago, I was curious how the SPOCOM show went. I am sorry I couldn't be present here in Cali, I was in Texas for 3 weeks, but if you need anything from me now, I got your back Brother. When are you going to grace these fine people with some sick pics of the widebody? I am curious to see the finished product. Take care and I will keep in touch, let me know if you need anything from me and I will make it happen. Take care out there in Paradise, man do I miss that place!

Originally Posted by hwcustoms
Sick
Thanks Bro!

Originally Posted by R3belzBRN
nice and sick ride bro.. love the drop on it!!!
R3belzBRN, one back at ya Brother! Gotta ride low man, speed bumps and fat chicks are my worst enemies!

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
awesome car man. the drop is sick. in the 2nd pic it looks like there's a crack on the bumper. might just be a reflection of something
Thanks Boomer Your right, there is definitely a crack on the front bumper. This is the result of an employee of Horizon Lines with curious, sticky fingers when my car wash being shipped from Hawaii to Cali... Apparently the "Do not touch" note left on my dash for my electronic air suspension control wasn't enough to keep him from crushing my car between 2x4's while it was in the container as I had it lifted up all the way. Gravity doesn't work out too well for fiberglass and metal when there is resistence.

Originally Posted by VividRacing
wow sick Z! it's wide and low! good job!
Thanks! You guys are doing BIG things down there at VividRacing, I hear lots of great things from your customers. I am going to have to bring some busines your way, I know I will be in great hands! You guys keep up the great work down there.

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Needs to go lower.

LOL j/k!!

Sick Z
Waizzz, your a clown Man! I appreciate the compliment. I particularly enjoy reading your posts and threads, you keep me entertained for days I am hoping to meet up with you guys at your monthly meet one of these days, looks like you guys have Southern Cali under wraps. Look forward to meeting up with you and the rest of the crew sometime. Keep em' runnin' hard!

Originally Posted by zpaaji
very nicely done man...i love that front end
Right on zpaaji, and thanks again. The front is is Top Secret, great quality, but the wait for production and shipping is crazy (It took me 3 months). I like the look of the longnose, it really transforms the look of the Z without compromising too much from the stock bodylines, and hey, it just looks cool!

Originally Posted by lgear080
happy to see you happy and in one piece. great car dude looks perfect!

what about the c20 roadster spoiler (shine makes one) to lighten the rear visual?
Gracias lgear! I am happy to be in one piece as well, almost didn't make it! You know, funny you brought up the c20 roadster spoiler, I have been eyeing that for a while, only problem is... The Veilside spoiler is molded into my trunk. I might revert if I get tired of the look, but the c20 is definitely at the top of my list

Originally Posted by SILENT HAV0C
I usually don't like roadsters but this one looks great.

awesome job.
I appreciate the kind words Silent Havoc. To be honest, I don't like the way the Z33 Roadsters look in stock form either, especially the new Z34's. I had to transform the look according to my vision, and I think it came out great. But it's never "done" unfortunately. Thanks again...

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
Fawkin dope!

Best ZR ive seen to date.
That means alot GeauzLadyZ. My blood, sweat and tears have been put into this thing. I think what keeps me in this, is the individualism that sets each one of us apart from the other. Motivation!

Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Looks sick, I can't wait for the photo shoot
Sylvan Lake, I CAN'T wait either... My schedule is tremendously busy and I am lucky if I even get to drive it once a month. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Maxxed350z
Looks sick.
I appreciate it Maxxed You guys are doing big things up there in Jersey as well. Take it easy up there.

Originally Posted by jbaker1121
indirect light is your friend...it hides the swirls
Who needs indirect light... The chicks don't complain!
Old 08-03-2010, 12:54 PM
350zDex

Very clean!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 01:35 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Dayum Steve about time!!! I have been waiting to see the finished product of your car for a looooong time! I mean after seeing it on a lift for months, I wanted to see what she turned out like.....As mentioned already the car is beautiful! It shows that you actually put in a lot of thought, time, and effort. It definitely has to be one of the best ZRs out there.
Good job bro, and don't keep us waiting for that photoshoot
Old 08-03-2010, 01:49 PM
omsin523

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
She does have a few inevitable small swirls (black is a you know what), but it's not as bad as the pics make it look. I happened to drive through some water prior to me snapping these pics, beach sand + water = disaster on black for sure. She has some damage from the boat ride out here from Hawaii, but I haven't gotten around to getting her fixed up just yet. The whole car it getting sprayed, so no worries. Thanks for the compliment brother
no problem man, i wish i could take my z on boatrides lol
Old 08-03-2010, 03:55 PM
the7thsin

Awesome looking ZR... but we already knew that.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:48 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by puertorican
Dayum Steve about time!!! I have been waiting to see the finished product of your car for a looooong time! I mean after seeing it on a lift for months, I wanted to see what she turned out like.....As mentioned already the car is beautiful! It shows that you actually put in a lot of thought, time, and effort. It definitely has to be one of the best ZRs out there.
Good job bro, and don't keep us waiting for that photoshoot
Wassup Brah!!! It has been a while since we talked man. How is the Fam? I hope everybody is doing well on your end. Yea, you are right, it has been a while since the car has been "driveable" as it was under construction for some time. GX Auto really screwed me in the end, not to mention numerous car shows and meets I should have been present at with you high rollers out there before I left the rock. I really appreciate the compliments man, I hear you have a few tricks up your sleeve as well (it's a small world). I wish we could have met up prior to my departure, but you know what... I'll be back. When I do, I'll hit ya up so you can take me for a ride in the beast. Im a single man now, so riding in your whip, Im definitely gettin some down the Waikiki strip! My only request is we change out that flag on your rear view mirror for a Texas one! Hope to hear from you soon Brother, take care out there!

Originally Posted by the7thsin
Awesome looking ZR... but we already knew that.
That means alot Bro I hope You and the Wife are doing well. I have yet to see any pics of the Lotus you just recently purchased (that's gotta be a blast). I would be tearing up some serious gravel on those vacant North Shore roads while enjoying the beach/mountain views with that mean machine! When I go back to visit, I would like to meet up so we can talk cars and catch up. I hope all is well on your end and it's great hearing from you. Humuhumunukunukuapua'a!!!

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 08-03-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:50 PM
haeshik

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Thanks haeshik, your ride has definitely always been one of my favorites as well. The UAS has saved me more times than I can keep track of, and the electronic adjustability is priceless. Have you looked into the electronic dampening system TEIN has? Looking to implement that with the setup I have now, ya outta check it out. Take care out there and be safe man.
Thanks for the kind words bro. The UAS has saved me many times as well. Im used to manually adjusting my ride height but I think in the near future I will be getting the electronic ride height controller. If you hook up the TEIN system with your UAS im gonna have to drive down and see that ish for myself

Last edited by haeshik; 08-03-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:00 PM
_STEVEO_01

Thanks for the kind words bro. The UAS has saved me many times as well. Im used to manually adjusting my ride height but I think in the near future I will be getting the electronic ride height controller. If you hook up the TEIN system with your UAS im gonna have to drive down and see that ish for myself
Sounds like a deal brother I'll have the Corona's iced up in the cooler and the steaks on the grill to make your trip well worth it...
Old 08-03-2010, 05:08 PM
haeshik

eff waiting on your TEIN system, what ya doing this weekend
Old 08-03-2010, 05:21 PM
omsin523

i wish i could take my car on a boat ride lol
Old 08-03-2010, 05:23 PM
sdZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me know when your gonna take her out again... I wanna see this beast in person!

I got a detail guy if you ever need some extra TLC for the Z....
Old 08-03-2010, 05:36 PM
350Eazy

Steve, PM'd you some details. If you can hook me up I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:48 PM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Steve you know I gotta rep Puerto Rico to the fullest......Ya my car has replaced your car on the lift at GX Auto....My car has been there since May and it is supposed to be ready by Spocom, which is Aug 28....SO WE WILL SEE IF IT MAKES IT OUT IN TIME....But I might be movin from paradise and into your home state TX...Not sure yet, nothing set in stone but San Antonio look out lol....I am definitly gonna be hitting you up for shipping info...All your input really worked for Joe, and I hope it will for me
Old 08-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

eff waiting on your TEIN system, what ya doing this weekend
I'll bring the grapes and you guys can crush them to make wine!!

Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 PM
haeshik

Wais knows how we doeett!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Kirbaaybaayy

Omg I would soo take this roadster and only this roadster hahaha
Old 08-03-2010, 10:52 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

GX Auto what can I say....

Car looks great man, swirls are easy to take car of and it by no means stops how nice the car looks
Old 08-04-2010, 12:54 AM
andrewyfang

Only roadster that I've ever liked! Inspired me to pick one up instead for when I start my project!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
ufoz8mycow

Looks badass... Long nose and slammed is the ONLY way to go on a ZR

Got any pics of your air setup? I'd be curious to see what your trunk (or lack of) looks like.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DoD sticker +10 hp.

Quick Reply: *****widened z33 roadster [project show car]*****