Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

This is the SICKEST Z I ever saw...

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 01:39 PM
djkern
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by r34 racer
do people not realize that writing swears just edits them....

do this....

"A$$"

Reggi914 is a good guy...no need for name calling. good to see we're in 3rd grade. got_jesus? at least said it in a polite manner and brought up his background. he didn't start calling him names.
Old 11-14-2003, 01:51 PM
orhanz33

oh ****, i never knew that
Old 11-14-2003, 02:03 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by durobred
oh ****, i never knew that
Old 11-14-2003, 04:38 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you guys need to ****en grow up

even the admin gets censored
Old 11-14-2003, 05:06 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
you guys need to ****en grow up

even the admin gets censored
unless you do it like this...

Ficken Sie alle Sie dummes Esel Löcher, die denken sie die Scheiße sind. Sie können alle sich gehen fickt und ißt Scheiße! Sie sind ein Weibchen und Tat wie eine fickend Muschi!
Old 11-14-2003, 08:22 PM
r34 racer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

In my book, good guys dont jump all over other guys for posting their opinion.

Honestly, what kind of lame-@$$ (does that make you happy, djkern?) comment is that? Every other poster on this thread, even if they have not agreed with got_jesus's opinion, has been able to express their opinion in a respectful manner without personally insulting him. That is, except for Reggi914; moreover, this is not the first time I've seen him give attititude to people that didnt have it coming. To this end, I will defend got_Jesus to the end of this thread.

Seriously. I know I dont have a perfect track record either, but Reggi914's response is totally out of line. Some members have no sense of respect.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:28 PM
djkern
Banned

Honestly, what kind of lame-@$$ (does that make you happy, djkern?) comment is that? Every other poster on this thread, even if they have not agreed with got_jesus's opinion, has been able to express their opinion in a respectful manner without personally insulting him. That is, except for Reggi914; moreover, this is not the first time I've seen him give attititude to people that didnt have it coming. To this end, I will defend got_Jesus to the end of this thread.

Seriously. I know I dont have a perfect track record either, but Reggi914's response is totally out of line. Some members have no sense of respect.
yeah, then let got-jesus defend himself...which he did. it's better to let the person being offended defend themselves and make whoever look like an idiot. i don't think reggi's comment was really out of line...he might have used terms that really weren't safe to use over the internet (people always lean toward the negative when you use certain words). i just think he was trying to state that there are many many many other sick cars out there. he just stated it weird. i think reggi just likes to talk about everything he has. maybe sometimes he comes off as arrogant...but, i've talked to the guy a bunch of times...he's really a nice guy.

but, at least he knows now that got-jesus knows more about cars than he might think. got-jesus did put him in his place, right?
Old 11-14-2003, 08:31 PM
r34 racer

Originally posted by djkern
yeah, then let got-jesus defend himself...which he did. it's better to let the person being offended defend themselves and make whoever look like an idiot. i don't think reggi's comment was really out of line...he might have used terms that really weren't safe to use over the internet (people always lean toward the negative when you use certain words). i just think he was trying to state that there are many many many other sick cars out there. he just stated it weird. i think reggi just likes to talk about everything he has. maybe sometimes he comes off as arrogant...but, i've talked to the guy a bunch of times...he's really a nice guy.

but, at least he knows now that got-jesus knows more about cars than he might think. got-jesus did put him in his place, right?
I know, but it just seemed like malicious intent to me.

Maybe I am out of line now, but I cant help getting a bit irked.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:34 PM
djkern
Banned

I know, but it just seemed like malicious intent to me.

Maybe I am out of line now, but I cant help getting a bit irked.
i see where you are coming from. honestly, it's nice to see that there are a lot of members here that will defend someone who isn't even a z owner. (i wasn't trying to attack you if i came off that way....if i did...sorry about that)
Old 11-14-2003, 08:57 PM
got_jesus?

Thanks for looking out...
Old 11-14-2003, 09:00 PM
got_jesus?

Thanks for looking out...
Old 11-14-2003, 10:00 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

I saw this car in person at the Mossy show. I am not attacking your taste for liking it but just simply stating a different opinion.

IMO, this is the ugliest Z I have ever seen. I spoke to the owner. He told me he had over $100,000 in the car. $25,000 in tires and wheels, which I could not see. I love my HRE wheels more personally and the only thing I could see that merited more money for them was the ft wheels spokes were orange and the rears were gray. I don’t like the look personally (bad color combo IMO) but I also could not see how they were over $20,000 more than my tires and wheels.

Notice how the fenders flairs are screwed on with simple hexagon screws. It looks to me like what I would do to fasten a fender if I had only 10 minutes to do it. The fenders do not flow well at all, it looks cheap to me.

In general, I do not like body kits because they look fake, rice, cheap, to name a few feelings I get when I look at them. This one seems worse than most. The 350Z is an attractive car stock, this takes away from the purity of that design IMO.

He claims he paid over $25,000 for the paint job. What they did was paint fake screw like shapes all over it to match the poor fender installation IMO. I wouls rather have any stock color than this paint job.

So when I look at this car, I see a car that is not functional, not attractive to me, cost enough to buy a really nice car, and only has an exhaust on it thus not any better performance than a stock Z. I would honestly rather have a stock Z.
This is the beauty of cars. We can all decide which ones to buy and modify them as we please. Thank goodness I don’t love this car and want to spend $75,000 to try and copy it.
You don’t need to attack me for my opinion or prove that I am incorrect. It is all just a matter of opinion anyways. Now you know mine.
Give me HP, braking, and handling and I will be happy.

Jeff - zland

Last edited by zland; 11-14-2003 at 10:07 PM.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:07 PM
r34 racer

I agree totally on the bolted on flares, but it seems to be all the rage in the JDM circle nowdays, esp. the drift crowd.

I think the paintjob is wild; looks almost like the panelling on a fighter. Remember, this is a good show car so a whack paintjob may be a good thing from time to time . It's all about attention, and the hope that you can catch the eye of the audience.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:24 PM
djkern
Banned

I think the paintjob is wild; looks almost like the panelling on a fighter. Remember, this is a good show car so a whack paintjob may be a good thing from time to time . It's all about attention, and the hope that you can catch the eye of the audience.
you hit the nail on the head.
Old 11-15-2003, 07:59 AM
got_jesus?

Originally posted by zland
Give me HP, braking, and handling and I will be happy.

Jeff - zland
Thats is what I like too...

You might look at my car in say other wise but I will explain why my car looks the way it does...
I wanted to have a aka Sleeper...so I wanted to have the stock look. I was heading the right the direction until my car got stolen and they stoled my stock skirts and stock spoiler (GS-T) and my after market rims, intake and they skratched up my car. Then I had to buy a body kit and spoiler...so I decided since I am not paying for it (I love insurance) why don't I get a Candy apple red paint job and a body kit...and I did. The red car attach is the way it looked before it got stolen. (it was lowered 2" after I took the picture)

I wish I had the stock look now but my back bumper and side skirts are molded on no "screws." And it will be to much money to get the stock look back. It is in the shop right now getting a new wing and front bumper. Just a little history of my baby...

Anyways, back to talking about Z's...

Of course if I had that much money I will just buy me a Porsche GT... (down payment anyway)

But in all I still think he did a good job on being original and I know from experience that he is going to when allot of big trophies because judges love cars like these...plus using your car as a blank canvas for cool airbrush graphics is the trend now...personly I won't do it but it does not meen I do not think it looks nice...

Attached Thumbnails This is the SICKEST Z I ever saw...-my-97.jpg  
Old 11-15-2003, 08:01 AM
got_jesus?

Originally posted by got_jesus?
(it was lowered 2" after I took the picture)

I Photoshoped it to lower it 2" so that you can see how it really looked....hehe
Old 11-15-2003, 10:32 AM
r34 racer

A very nicely executed DSM indeed!
Old 11-15-2003, 12:09 PM
got_jesus?

A very nicely executed DSM indeed!
Thanks...

Old 11-15-2003, 12:27 PM
djkern
Banned

i still love that color!!!! do you have a close up picture in good sunlight to get the full effect of the color?
Old 11-15-2003, 08:51 PM
got_jesus?

Originally posted by djkern
i still love that color!!!! do you have a close up picture in good sunlight to get the full effect of the color?
Thanks...this is the only close up I have...

When I get my car out the shop I am going to get a photo shoot down with it...my friend is a profesional photagrapher...
Attached Thumbnails This is the SICKEST Z I ever saw...-mygs-t.jpg  

Quick Reply: This is the SICKEST Z I ever saw...