Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video
View Poll Results: Is my car hot or not??
Hot!
9.97%
Somewhat warm
28.25%
Cold
13.30%
Not!
48.48%
Voters: 361. You may not vote on this poll

Is my car HOT or NOT???

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 04:47 AM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a thread that should be titled "if you think my car is HOT, post here, if not, go away"
Old 12-26-2003, 05:47 AM
daking350
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Reggi914
This is a thread that should be titled "if you think my car is HOT, post here, if not, go away"
How about you get some class, learn some manners,stop being so argumentative then GO AWAY..You had your say already now please stop trying to hijack my thread and pick a fight with me..I am asking you nicely one more time to please stop posting,you have NOTHING usefull to contribute...And I couldnt help but notice you have a BMW in your avatar,You must be a BMW troll who loves to Z bash..Just go away..
Old 12-26-2003, 05:52 AM
daking350
Banned

Originally posted by GRIMNOIR
No insult intended, its just that is what it makes me think of...

and you should have specified up front if you only wanted "favorable" opinions.
Please refer to the link and RE-READ the very first line..Thank you.https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1
I specified for people not t be rude but I guess that was asking too much What goes around comes around.....
Old 12-26-2003, 11:36 AM
Reggi914

Originally posted by daking350
How about you get some class, learn some manners,stop being so argumentative then GO AWAY..You had your say already now please stop trying to hijack my thread and pick a fight with me..I am asking you nicely one more time to please stop posting,you have NOTHING usefull to contribute...And I couldnt help but notice you have a BMW in your avatar,You must be a BMW troll who loves to Z bash..Just go away..
I own a 350Z Look at my sig. Oh and you want me to get come class? I have class, trust me on that one. I think you should get some class. Having class would be taking other peoples opinions like a man. Your car doesent look to classy either.
Old 12-26-2003, 11:44 AM
daking350
Banned

Originally posted by Reggi914
I own a 350Z Look at my sig. Oh and you want me to get come class? I have class, trust me on that one. I think you should get some class. Having class would be taking other peoples opinions like a man. Your car doesent look to classy either.
No..Having class would be critisizing someone tastefully..Not Bashing them and making ingnorant comments as well as posting pictures of their car and saying "mines better"...Class would also be when someone no longer welcomes your comments,knowing when to stop....I aked you in my last post to stop posting nonsense on my thread and trying to turn it into a debate.If you truely had CLASS as you claim you would respect a fellow Z enthuisiast and stop commenting...I posted this thread to get some ideas on where to go with future mods not to get abused..You dont like my car simply say "I dont care for it" or "I dont like it" and move on with your life...Now if you insist on turning my thread into an argument and getting it closed by the mods, then I forwarn you that I will personally trash every thread you ever start from this point on...Now take a friendly suggestion and MOVE ON...Thank you MR CLASS...
Old 12-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Blue Liquid

No..Having class would be critisizing someone tastefully..Not Bashing them and making ingnorant comments as well as posting pictures of their car and saying "mines better"...Class would also be when someone no longer welcomes your comments,knowing when to stop....I aked you in my last post to stop posting nonsense on my thread and trying to turn it into a debate.If you truely had CLASS as you claim you would respect a fellow Z enthuisiast and stop commenting...I posted this thread to get some ideas on where to go with future mods not to get abused..You dont like my car simply say "I dont care for it" or "I dont like it" and move on with your life...
daking350, I agree with this section of your last post. The internet invites the kind of abuse you're dealing with here, unfortunately. And I've read many of reggi914's posts on this board, he seems like a stand-up guy from what I can tell. I'd just use this post as a learning experience and never ask for people's opinions again. I already know I'd never do it online, not on this forum or any other. I've seen too many people take uneccesary abuse. STORY: As far as people's opinions, I gave up on trying to ask girls whether or not something looks good, i.e. my haircut or my clothes or whatever the case may be. Because if I ask 5 different girls, I get 5 different opinions, so I realized I'd never be able to please all of them. I just have to pic the style that I'm most comfortable with and then be done with it. Makes life much easier. Good luck with the rest of this thread.
Old 12-26-2003, 12:03 PM
350zSpeedRacer

Enough. Keep it civil or the thread gets locked.
Old 12-26-2003, 12:31 PM
daking350
Banned

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
Enough. Keep it civil or the thread gets locked.
This is exactly what I was trying to avoid in the first place but I can already see that this will happen anyway...

So let me take the chance to thank every one who participated and gave me their opinions and suggestions...
Old 12-26-2003, 01:17 PM
Reggi914

No..Having class would be critisizing someone tastefully..Not Bashing them and making ingnorant comments as well as posting pictures of their car and saying "mines better"...Class would also be when someone no longer welcomes your comments,knowing when to stop....I aked you in my last post to stop posting nonsense on my thread and trying to turn it into a debate.If you truely had CLASS as you claim you would respect a fellow Z enthuisiast and stop commenting...I posted this thread to get some ideas on where to go with future mods not to get abused..You dont like my car simply say "I dont care for it" or "I dont like it" and move on with your life...Now if you insist on turning my thread into an argument and getting it closed by the mods, then I forwarn you that I will personally trash every thread you ever start from this point on...Now take a friendly suggestion and MOVE ON...Thank you MR CLASS...
You bashed other people Z's on this thread aswell, so i guess you have no class. If you want to "trash" all of my threads, that is your choice, i dont have the power to stop you from doing so. I guess we will see if you have class.
Old 12-26-2003, 01:19 PM
GRIMNOIR
Banned

OK My final 2 cents,

Understand that everyone doesnt have the same taste. We all like different things.

Daking, you have tastes that run a little into the extreme, and by no means is that wrong. It's your car.

But when you ask the general populus here for an opinion, dont be upset when the opinions are'nt what you expected them to be.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:02 AM
enzoferrari

Originally posted by havabooz
OMG....i cant believe these comments....every time i saw your car..no joke..i wish i had yours more than mine!!!..your car is perfect...julian i definately know the mod changing sickness though!!...im gonna have 2 kits soon
You're kidding right? your's is the baddest z I've seen especially love those rims!

Get the same rims as havabooz, paint it all one color, get rid of stickers, and for sure lose that silly grill
Old 01-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Sosa

I thought the kit was cf @ first, but I guess not, so then yeah, gotta paint the kit, leave the hood as is. Definitely change up those wheels tho-- Even tho I can't afford them myself, I'd say go with either a TE or LE 37 or something simple where you can't go wrong. Mad respecto to ya for tryin somethin new tho. Your car is really close to being clean, but as is now, it's a bit overboard.
Old 01-04-2004, 12:49 PM
RJW0501

Originally posted by NeSyO03
[B]LoL, you said it. But can u tell me why u have 144 NOTS and only 27 HOTS?

Oh btw, THIS is a HOT Z...
[

/B]

PERFECT JOB......now this is a HOT Z. RIMS LOOK GREAT.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Reggi914

Originally posted by rjw0501
PERFECT JOB......now this is a HOT Z. RIMS LOOK GREAT.
I love the brakes and the tint is perfect.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Jsn350Z

That DB Z is one of the sexiest Z's I have ever seen. GREAT job to the owner!

As for your LS Z, I would just change the rims and paint the kit to match, nothing else I would change other then the grill which you already removed. But then once you painted the kit to match, the stickers may not be in place anymore, I dunno..
Old 01-04-2004, 07:59 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...........

hey whatsup.. its jorge ..im the one you took out for a ride.. you know mike's friend...we met at atx... dont listen to these people...your car is real hot.. pictures do not do the justice...the car is sweet...
Old 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
iwanna03350Z

After reading most of these posts, i think the car is rice!!!! But honestly why do u care? If u like then keep it like it is!
Old 01-05-2004, 06:06 AM
daking350
Banned

Default Re: ...........

Originally posted by xjerseyzfinestx
hey whatsup.. its jorge ..im the one you took out for a ride.. you know mike's friend...we met at atx... dont listen to these people...your car is real hot.. pictures do not do the justice...the car is sweet...
Oh hey whats up dude!!!You pm'd me a while back right..we met at a show I believe..
Old 01-11-2004, 03:41 AM
NiSSaN-Fr-Jap

QUOTE [pictures do not do the justice]
but unfortunatly we (for the majority) didn't see the car in person.
But it's true that pictures dosn't do justice:i used not to like the nissan 350z( stock) , till i see one in person...

daking350 : like many others: i think the grill isn't really good, and i love the photoshop, alphared did.
and you got some hot chicks there ....

it looks like you want a car that everyone would appreciate, but it won't happen, i think you should be happy since that hot brunette seems to like your car

NeSyO03: love that car, what body kit is that?

Last edited by NiSSaN-Fr-Jap; 01-11-2004 at 03:46 AM.
Old 01-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Diesel350

That car is pretty damn ugly. I wouldn't be caught dead in it.

Quick Reply: Is my car HOT or NOT???