Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

What car you choose??

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 04:38 AM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

man im sorry but all those cars should be burned.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:54 AM
max-hid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it wouldnt kill my spirit, my favorite parts of my z are the rims and the hoods.. from the begining posting photo all of you tell me the same but its my car and its the way i like it, i custom paint my rims on my own way... hooters only sponsor me with 200.00 us of food and drink each month i do my best with my funds but here in dominican republic have a car like that for a young person is like hell, i gain 800.00 us in my work and the Z consume me the 50% of my salary only in fuel... thanks for the inputs i like that people tell me what they see wrong..
Old 09-12-2011, 10:16 AM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by max-hid
it wouldnt kill my spirit, my favorite parts of my z are the rims and the hoods.. from the begining posting photo all of you tell me the same but its my car and its the way i like it, i custom paint my rims on my own way... hooters only sponsor me with 200.00 us of food and drink each month i do my best with my funds but here in dominican republic have a car like that for a young person is like hell, i gain 800.00 us in my work and the Z consume me the 50% of my salary only in fuel... thanks for the inputs i like that people tell me what they see wrong..
In the end that's all that counts, as long as you like it. You have agreat attitude also regarding comments unlike others here.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:15 AM
max-hid

Originally Posted by PikesPeakZ
In the end that's all that counts, as long as you like it. You have agreat attitude also regarding comments unlike others here.
Dont know why here some people like to say only what they dont like but never give you a real review of the car.. Only say rims are very bad but tell me what you think of the rest of the car... I like my car to much but i like to share my modifications with the comunity...
Old 09-12-2011, 12:12 PM
ZS14RR

dont know why here some people like to say only what they dont like but never give you a real review of the car.. Only say rims are very bad but tell me what you think of the rest of the car... I like my car to much but i like to share my modifications with the comunity...
well the color scheme is great. Hot orange and black looks awesome.

What i see is you tried to match and over do those both colors in accents. Your wheels are black but you have orange accents everywhere kind of a over kill. The hood is just not my style with all those odd shaped vents once again with a black accent.

And the hooters i dont mind cuz i like that place here in md.but it makes it look like a theme car.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:32 PM
max-hid

Originally Posted by ZS14
well the color scheme is great. Hot orange and black looks awesome.

What i see is you tried to match and over do those both colors in accents. Your wheels are black but you have orange accents everywhere kind of a over kill. The hood is just not my style with all those odd shaped vents once again with a black accent.

And the hooters i dont mind cuz i like that place here in md.but it makes it look like a theme car.
you think if i eliminate the orange stripes of the wheels will be better??
they are mate black in the center and glossy black the lips..
Old 09-13-2011, 07:45 PM
ZS14RR

you think if i eliminate the orange stripes of the wheels will be better??
They are mate black in the center and glossy black the lips..

well imo dude but the wheels are a overkill. Just saying.