Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Check out my Warehouse!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Nevaland90

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Check out my Warehouse!!

Basically i started a thread about the daily activities at my shop on another forum and seemed to get a lot of positive feedback, I wasnt initially planning on posting on this forum since i no long have a Z but im actually picking one up in the next few days so i figured its only right to catch you guys up on what ive been up to.

Apologies in advance if it gets a little confusing, i just copy and pasted all of my posts from my Zilvia thread.

Me and a few buddies of mine went in on a 1,800 sq ft shop a few months ago. Two stories, garage and lift downstairs and lounge wit vinyl office upstairs with roof top access. Pretty sweet setup honestly. Heres my original posts from back in February till now. We decided to call ourselves Stick Garage.

-Im missing the game, i put my hunt for another Z33 on hold for a little due to lack of space....Im pleased to announce that the hunt is back on!! I recently picked up a 1,800 sq. ft two story warehouse with a few of my buddies.

Still juggling names around.
Heres a few teaser pics with the M5, S13 project and friends cars.

Currently doing all suspension, fender rolling/pulling, small fab work and photography for now.. Ive got a lot off cool ideas im working on right now. Keep an eye out for "More *** than class" stickers and a few others.

A lot of you guys might already know me from meets, my past cars/friends cars and clean work.

After many s13s onto my personal favourite the z33

Friend Alex over at Endless Apex

Current car:

M5 meat sauce.

PM/e-mail me for more details or swing by if you guys are on Long Island, im 20 min East of NYC.
Nevaland9@yahoo.com
-Jason DeNobrega

Last edited by Nevaland90; 11-01-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Nevaland90

4-17-11
Ive done most of the work on all of the above cars plus dozens more not photographed. We've got a lot of interesting ideas for this spring, the mustang already has a new set of wheels and the shop cars should be out and about by summer.

Ill keep you guys updated on progress. Heres a few pics from a little shoot i had with my M5 and buddies E55 a few weeks ago

some shots from last weekend. A 7am sunday cruise to ocean parkway then a little shoot at a secret spot in my town.

this ones for your mom.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Nevaland90

So ive been pretty busy with this new customers KA-T S13 which came to me with a blown t25 turbo and suspension needing to be dialled in.
So were swapping in a GT2871R .64, new oil feed, water-cooled turbo retrofit and im going over the suspension with a fine tooth comb. ill have more of this build later this week.

Helped a buddy of mine stance his rabbit before show and go this weekend.

Heres some pics from the Porsche Club of America AutoX at Tobay Beach. They didn't take too kindly to the manor of which i was sliding around most the course, but i had to find some way to rotate my boat into some of the tighter/complex corners......i was kicked off the track for show boating, whats new.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Nevaland90

more because im obsessed with my car and this super gangster GT3 with tons of battle scars head to toe and a race slick car trailer.

peep the awesome sti and s2k

Ive been pretty busy with setting up new upcoming builds..something like a 350z and bagging a rabbit. ill keep you posted with tons and tons of picture, Promise.

For now heres some pics of the S13 im doing for Rikky Bobby.
The car came to me as a pretty good example of a KA-T fastback, T25, proper fuel setup, coilovers and almost every control arm and brace etc..but she needed a little loving. The turbo was blown and car hard very rigid ride but most of all the customer wanted the car to perform well.

After weighing out the options and a little convincing on my part...i sold him on a GT2871r that was conveniently for sale on zilvia. heres some of the progress thus far.

Apparently one day the turbo melted the brake master and never drove the same since, then one day the car just quit making boost. So after hearing about me through another friend the car was towed to me from a far away land. Upon my initial inspection i noticed the vac line to the wastegate was hooked up to a hose coming off the boost gauge and thought it would be an easy fix, swapped the hose to the turbo inlet and down the street we went. Truly thinking in my heart that the car would make some kind of boost or noise but nope, no boost, noise or smoke.

The turbo must come off, in less than an hour she's apart on the floor.I laid witness to a shaft play in a manor of which I have never witnessed prior to this moment. Something seemed fishy, so i did some snooping around. found out the oil feed line wasn't flowing properly. At that moment I realized that when the master had melted, the hot fluid must have warped the oil feed line thus starving the turbo of oil and killing it in a slow and painful death. genius, i love this aspect of trouble shooting.

Turbos here!

Collars are in

old gasket vs OEM S15 gasket

yum throttle body

Fender rolling, clearance front wheel wells and relocating harness

thats it for now. thanks for watching.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Nevaland90

4-20-11
I don't think ive ever posted any specs on my M5..its a 00 Euro spec. Just a few tasteful mods for right now.
JIC/Cross coilovers
Cat deletes
UUC Race tranny mounts
K&N drop in
more to come
also a **** ton of maintenance that comes with 10 year old M vehicles.

updates on S13 build.
Turbo coolant line retrofit.

Stance reclocking adapter.

home stretch on the S13...should be done this week, getting the ECU back tomorrow ill get some video of first start up and dyne runs to come!

Did some renovations upstairs and i finally got my lift!!! Just need someone to install it for me.

throw back from the Z33 days
tiny-1.mp4 video by Nevaland9 - Photobucket

Got the rikky bobby S13 up and running and wow...super powerful. I love the response you get from a GT2871r on the 2.4....will have videos up soon.

Heres some random pics i took from last night bored.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Nevaland90

A little gathering of some of the sticky garage fleet cars.

S13 Ground clearance

Did a little coilover adjustments on my buddys VOIX SRT10 Viper.

Factory flat bottom...mmmmm

Heres a little bit about what ive been up to. I sold the M5 and picked up a mint 85 911 Pcar, love it. The M5 was awesome but as far as modifications go theres much to be desired. I also really missed the agility of
Ive got some RWBish plans for her, 9in front flares and 11 inch rear flares, 5x114 conversion, custom built coilovers oh yea and LS1 swap

anddddd, i finally started getting serious about the S13 and picked up a set of wheels from my good buddy. Once i got my hands on the wheels i actually found motivation to finish this car once and for all.

Once i got the wheels over to the shop the creative juices started flowing...im not too fond of the face design so i decided to take them apart and paint them. Then i had a brilliant idea, why not vinyl wrap them? :twisted:

I had already decided to vinyl wrap the S13 so for the past few nights ive gone vinyl crazy, ive got the car about 1/3rd done and the wheels on the way. Heres a few teaser/progress shots.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Nevaland90

thanks guys, i didn't expect so many responses over night.

The shop initially started off as a place to keep out cars and work in the winter (fantastic heating system) and do a few side jobs here and there to pay the bills. Then business started picking up as word spread about my work. Then my best friend drew (white mustang) and I decided to get a vinyl plotter to make stickers iPhone wraps and eventually evolve into wrapping whole cars. Im practicing wrapping with my S13 using sticker vinyl for now, when stretched too much it looses stickiness but 3M makes an adhesive paste for that exact issue.

Heres some mustang pics

iphone pics of the S13 vinyl wrap progress..almost there

and iPhone light weight reception skin.

Were located in Sea Cliff, Long Island..like exit 39 off the LIE. Shoot me a PM if you ever wanna swing by and shoot the **** or get some stickers.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Nevaland90

My buddies limited edition 1 of 20 Frozen Black e92 M3.

More of the vert.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Nevaland90

I know a lot of you guys have been asking for the "More *** than class" stickers and we finally have a bunch ready for shipping. PM if you guys are interested, For a limited time only all colors are available, including rainbow glitter, gold glitter, teal glitter, tiffany teal (pictured), army green, chrome, wood grain, 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber(textured) and cheaper gloss finish, and much more.

also just having some fun, we've got custom lighters. including our newest design.... domo lighters!!!

found this image on the interweb, thought it would be a sick sticker and what do u know...it is.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Nevaland90

Heres a little teaser after i finally got tires for the rears.
265/35/18 on a 18x12.5, i didn't realize how intense of a stretch it would be. After getting it nice and wet, inflating, deflating, over inflating and repeatedly bouncing over 6ft in the air with 90psi plus a little torch action, I'm pretty close to getting the bead to seat on the lip. I think i just need to put a few miles on the car and we should be good.

I plan on mounting the over fenders this week, can't wait to see how the copper rivets look on the battleship silver vinyl. We still might change up the color combo for the wheels, maybe brown on bronze....well see.

Forgot to mention i sold the porsche today . No time for another project at the moment, might jump back into my original LSx Z33 idea.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Nevaland90

Started riveting the over fenders on...rear camber is almost maxed out and coils are pretty much as low as they go.
I want to get all four wheels on and level the car out before i decide how much I'm going to arc the over fenders.
Its going to be a tight squeeze, the beads havnt even completely seated to the front barrels yet.
Im hoping to have most of the car assembled by tonight, its 8:25am and i just got back from an all nighter at the shop. time for a power nap then back to work.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Nevaland90

Finally uploaded real pictures of whats been going on the past few weeks. Just finished dp,jb4,fmic,intakes and clutch delay valve delete on a buddies 335i, pretty sweet cars the power is so smooth its creepy. Ill get some pics later this week.

Better pics of the S13 in not ride height. put 235/40s on the fronts, kind of disappointed in the stretch..might swap out for 225/40 soon. Also the copper rivets are way too small, im super disappointed in that. Scrapped the "Vinyl wrapping the lips" idea, after messing one up after it was completely wrapped and removing it proved to be a multiple day task. Im going with a good old fashioned rattle can for the barrels and lips, pics later..you should lke the color.

We also decided to rice out the mustang with a carbon wrapped roof and trunk section and then we wood grained the interior trim. I think it came out awesome, we need to do the roof over tho.

Dont mind the fingerprints

my emo pic.

Woodgrain interior..thinkuing about doing the steering wheel also or a nardi, well see. Maybe if im feeling nice ill let him borrow the red leather brides

So ive been dying for a pushrod for years now, I had my heart set on doing an LS1 in the 911 i just sold. I got an offer i couldnt refuse so i let her go but the next day i found a deal i couldnt let pass up. Im not a fan on buying other peoples swaps and projects but i couldnt pass this one up, it needs a little work but once im done its going to be awesome.

yea...LS1 Rx7 from a Club loose member in the tri state area. Its got a pretty stock LS1 with LS6 intake manifold, BBK long tube headers to a 3" Y pipe to 3" straight pipe. The car has all the good control arms and such...just not a fan of hte BC coilovers. If i keep it i have some really sick plans for it but i truly want the porsche.
Ive got a few things i need to clean up with the fuel and clutch lines. Also refine the interior and definitely load up with some sound deadening. Seriously humoring the idea of widebody with a kit and wheels similar to the S13 and wrapping it white....but i might just put a rotorary back in it, sell it and keep the power train to put the LS1 in a porsche... so torn.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Nevaland90

Originally Posted by g_mac530
Nah, just recognize it from a few meets/events
Sweet, it seems pretty well put together. Ive still got a lot of work to get the car up to my standards but I'm happy with the purchase. The steering feels super light, i havnt really gotten into any higher speed drifts or corners but the car feels solid. Ive got some adjustments to do with the damper and shock travel to hold me off for the rest of this season till i get real coilovers (if i even keep the car)

Anyway...im bored and was digging throughout my photobucket and found some cool stuff i don't think ive ever shown you guys.

Heres some pics of my dads Pulsar GTIR in canada.
Cusco Coilovers, Apex cat back, SSQ, boost controller etc...small stuff but he loves it. I tried to get him to get with the flushness but the best he would do is 15x8 et0 and he refuses to go any lower. If anyones in the Ontario area check him out, he taught me everything i know, really awesome guy.

Heres the only vehicle ive ever bought brand new. 2010 Ducati Monster, the same week i got all my parts on/painted for the look i was going for the bike caught on fire while running in my garage. She only had 600 miles, i was so disappointed/relieved. It was my second bike and it only took me a few weeks to realize its way too slow and not the kind of bike i was looking for. This winter I'm going to try to get my hands on a Ducati 848 :blah: Heres the Monster.

Stock with my girlfriend(note her shirt)

One day, ill build one better

Old 11-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Nevaland90

some teaser GoPro video of the RX7 and some 1080i of the carbon mustang roof
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...ent=720p-1.mp4
Old 11-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Nevaland90

so i decided agains the vinyl wrapping of the wheels. I decided to spray bomb them. I went with a Metallic Copper for the lips and i have gone though at least 6 different other test colors (brown, purple/brown and a flower pot clay color. None pictured) Im now stuck between two colors. This Flat primer moss green and a super Metallic Dark Bronze. Im most likely going to do the bronze but something about the green contrasts so well to me.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Nevaland90

just did Agency power FMIC and Downpipes with JB4, twin intakes and CDV delete. Really gave me a new appreciation for the 335s. He's got the power, now he just needs a diff and stance it down and it'll be a complete package...i told him to just weld the diff but he's concerned about his warranty

Ive got a bunch of video footage I'm still editing from a meet last night. Stay posted guys, much more to come.

I just picked up a 08 350z powertrain (VQ35HR). Engine, transmission, harness, ACT clutch and a bunch of other spare parts.
Im really thinking about tearing the whole engine down and building the head and bottom end for high compression/ high RPM. I loved my VQ35DE, I'm seriously humouring the idea of pulling the SR20 out of the S13 for this engine. Naturally aspirated just feels so good.

well see what happens.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Nevaland90

Originally Posted by taran!
your garage is amazing! Lovin all the pictures and nice cars, keep it up man! How hard was it to wrap the s13?

Like everything its time consuming but as long as you have good lighting, proper tools, a little heat and a lot of patience you can do it in a day or two. Im actually taking all of the silver off, its really a sticker vinyl intended for stickers and decals. I decided to practice wrap with the cheaper stuff and ended up liking the finish a lot and doing most of the car in it but the biggest negative of the sticker vinyl is that its not perforated like the real stuff so its basically impossible to not get any bubbles.
Ive decided to go with a 3m 1080 Matte grey/silver which i think should contrast really well with the copper lips and rivets on the overfenders. I cant wait to see the finished product, the interior is going to be even better but ill keep that a surprise..i dont want to spoil you guys but this car should be getting a lot of coverage next summer and the S13, Mustang and RX7 should really put Sticky Garage on the map.

Keep posted for more progress on the S13 and the rest of the Sticky Garage Fleet!!

We just finished wrapping the roof on our buddy Austins G35 sedan, really came out awesome.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Nevaland90

Whats going on guys, I know its been a long time since ive updated. We've been super busy and a lot of changes have gone down since we last spoke. Heres a quick over look of some of the things that have gone down in the garage.

Enjoy.

S13 Build progress
So we finally got the wheels back from the powder coater, not the color im going for at all. I initially picked out a "new penny" copper color...but they came in this orange rubbish color. Im not happy at all with the outcome at all, im going to send them back and i may do the faces over a whole different color at the same time..

So after coming to some realizations that the cheaper sticker vinyl will never look good any closer than 5 ft away, I made the impulse decision to rewrap the car with a brand new roll of gloss white automotive vinyl we had in surplus. The car is intended to represent the quality of our work, so why cheap out. Within 24 hrs time we had the car stripped, cleaned, prepped and rewrapped. Thanks to a full hands on deck by basically anyone associated with the Sticky Garage.
Grey to White, over night.

An alleged drift meet. Shot by our super awesome photographer Jake Bloom.

Not many pics of the LS1 FC in action but weve got some decent footage i should have up soon.

Rustang pics also shot by kick *** Sticky Garage photographer Jake Bloom.

Drews mustang was approved to participate in Canibeat, First Class Fitment show over in Jersey. Heres a few pics from the show and some cars that caught my eye.

just check out Jake or my album
First Class Fitment - a set on Flickr
Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Thats about it for now, its 3:33 am, Ive been in the city for halloween since Friday and came to the shop straight from the city, im shot. The S13 will be completed and assembled shortly. I need to clearance the inside of ht fenders because the rims scrape due to the camber, i plan on aligning the car before i rivet on the bottom halves of the over fenders to ensure maximum accuracy of symmetry. Were also wrapping the WRX from our good friends from M.R Performance, plus some changes to the mustang and finally my new Z33 project should be starting soon. Stay tuned weve got a lot of awesome **** planned this winter.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Nevaland90

Took some better pics of my friend Mike Coopers Frozen Black M3. He came by for some "DO NOT TOUCH" stickers and we murdered out his roundels at the same time.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Nevaland90

What do you guys think about this crest we just had made. Not really intended for resale yet, just a few multi-colored Badges for the shop cars.

Quick Reply: Check out my Warehouse!!