Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Opinions how vorrsteon es1 will fit

Old 08-01-2017, 05:34 PM
awebber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions how vorrsteon es1 will fit

Hey guys I got a 2003 350z coupe touring with the brembo brakes option. Was wondering what your guys opinions are on how's a set of four vorrsteon es1 wheels would fit. I want to get the same size square setup so I can balance and rotate the tires. Specs are 19x9.5 with +22 offset. I'm trying to go for a flush look so if I need to use spacers that's fine. What do you guys recommend? Will they fit with the brembos? Thanks!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:00 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by awebber
Hey guys I got a 2003 350z coupe touring with the brembo brakes option. Was wondering what your guys opinions are on how's a set of four vorrsteon es1 wheels would fit. I want to get the same size square setup so I can balance and rotate the tires. Specs are 19x9.5 with +22 offset. I'm trying to go for a flush look so if I need to use spacers that's fine. What do you guys recommend? Will they fit with the brembos? Thanks!
https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-...ls-thread.html

Seem to remember something about clearance issues with that offset. Could be wrong... sure it's in this thread. You might want to actually do a site google for your particulars though... it's a big thread.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:32 AM
awebber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah the tread had 110 pages to it so its a little hard to look through. The manufacturer site says that they also make them in +12 and +0, do you think one of those would be better?
Old 08-02-2017, 09:56 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by awebber
Yeah the tread had 110 pages to it so its a little hard to look through. The manufacturer site says that they also make them in +12 and +0, do you think one of those would be better?
Sorry, can't (won't) say because I don't really know much about Varrstoen and their relative fit.

And I have gone through that thread. But I did so while I was looking at which copy wheels to "test" for another thread on rep wheels. So more likely.... just wasn't paying attention cuz I don't have Brems.

But I seem to remember someone pointing out that the +12s were a tight squeeze over Brembo. Google search it... it's in there somewhere.

Search this Thread