Notices

512 Project: a StanceWorks x Fatlace (HellaFlush) Black Label

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 AM
ReaganDee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like most of us from Houston will be doing the Mayday Capital Run on Saturday morning from Houston to Austin.

There is a crew leaving from Houston and one from Dallas ... Check it Out
Old 06-10-2010, 03:19 AM
z33allme

Originally Posted by taylorms
Looks like I'll b able to make it! I'll bring my rig set-up.
That is good to hear. Will you be showing??
Old 06-10-2010, 03:52 PM
jcog08

Alright cool, im registered and in the show, room is booked!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:12 PM
ATX350

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Guys,

Just got done talking to Ben from Stanceworks. It was explained to me that everyone should be registered by Sunday the 20th for logistical purposes. Late registrants will not denied but it will be an inconvenience to those organizing the event and could affect where your car is located.

-Eric
www.brgtx.com
Old 06-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ReaganDee
Only thing about this whole event that sounds lame is the after party way up north at some random hotel .... sounds like festival de c*ck to me .... you will find me downtown Saturday night where the men do not outnumber the women 15:1
yeah cause you can't go out for a single saturday night and just have some drinks with the boys and talk cars, right?

what a bad *** event. wish I lived closer.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:16 PM
ReaganDee

Originally Posted by Entaille
yeah cause you can't go out for a single saturday night and just have some drinks with the boys and talk cars, right?

what a bad *** event. wish I lived closer.
Pretty sure the point of these forums and the entire day is for talking cars with the boys ....

A night in Austin, Texas is not to be wasted in a hotel bar up north ... the city is built for partying downtown
Old 06-12-2010, 04:24 PM
taylorms

Registered!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ Nice
Old 06-16-2010, 09:15 AM
andz33

Registered! See everyone next Saturday
Old 06-17-2010, 08:54 PM
jcog08

I registered but never got any email confirmation or anything? Am i in the show? Do i pick the tickets up there?
Old 06-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ they will only send you a email if you did not get picked..

Here is more info on the show guys..

So we are a little less then two weeks out, and the pre-registration response has been great! I have also gotten quite a few questions as to the details of the event, which I will quickly list out:

* if you HAVEN’T gotten a e-mail yet after you have registered, it is safe to presume you are in. I know this seems a lil ***-backwards, but we don’t have a automated process built into the registration to determine “wheel fitment.” It is easier to send out e-mails to those who aren’t flushed out, then to those that are. If you would like to have your car “pre-screened” before you go through the registration process, shoot me a link to your car via Ben at stanceworks.com.

* Food — We will have vendors out there servering food on the track. Due to the track being heavily wooded and secluded, we have been asked that there are NO open fires (ie: NO BBQ). You are welcome to bring a cooler of whatever you wish, as long as it doesn’t involve a open fire.

* The event will take place from 1pm – 7pm. Roll-in for registered cars will begin at 10am. Gates will be open to spectators at 1pm. We will be lining cars along the middle section of the track on either side of the track and in the middle where it connects. There is not gonna be a bad spot to park, but if you are wanting to park together as a group, I would suggest you re-group right before driving down the road that leads to the track. It will be much easier for our volunteers, and we would greatly appreciate it.

* Registration deadline will be Thursday the 24th. The main reason for pre-registration is preparing the parking logistics. This is a complicated venue to hold an event at. To bring some levity to the notion, we have a “traffic coordinator” helping us with the parking layout and entry / exit strategy. If it sounds more like “war room planning,” well, frankly it is. Everyone pre-registering helps eliminate one more variable which will make this event more enjoyable for everyone. If you have a special circumstance that requires you to register past the 24th, just e-mail me and we will figure it out.

* Spectators will need to pay $10 at the gate per person. I assure you this event will be FAR better then any movie you have seen this year, and will be a chance to see some good cars and meet some great people.

* A-Loft has only a few rooms left under the “512 Project” discount. We have been given a discounted rate of $89.00 a night vs the normal pricing of $149.00. Be sure to mention the 512 Project when registering for the discount.

Here is the hotel info:

A-Loft Hotel
11601 Domain Drive
Austin, TX 78758
P 866.932.7660

That discount was suppose to have run out last friday, but people are telling me they are still being able to use it. Suffice to say, I would call to book my room asap.

Once the rooms are booked up, there are hotels in the same area not more then a rocks throw from A-Loft. We will all be having a great time in the evening, so I encourage everyone to book a room somewhere.

* Lastly, we are all car enthusiast’s and love the big pedal on the right. When you combine that with just merely the sight of smooth pavement, we all tend to lose ourselves in the rush of adrenaline. I get it. I have the same disease. With that said, we ALL have to check those desires at the gate of this event. This is NOT a track event. This is NOT a drift event. Anyone that thinks otherwise will be asked to leave immediately. We have built a great relationship with DriveWayAustin in a short amount of time and we do not want to tarnish it by acting like we are 12. Unfortunately, the car enthusiast community as a reputation of doing stupid things, and I would love to break that impression starting with 512. RESPECT the track and each other when coming out to this event. It’s gonna be a great time if we all can do that.

* Expect announcements all throughout the week leading up to the event. We have people driving in from literally coast-to-coast. I think everyone will be suprised at how many different license plates are gonna be gathered in one place, all in the name of “wheel-fitment.” It will be quite the experience.

Again, any questions please don’t hesitate to e-mail me and if you haven’t already:
Old 06-18-2010, 01:01 PM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

woot!!! wish i had the stance to register

Last edited by solidsnake; 06-18-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:18 PM
NismoZ123

Default Question

Weather. It's hot as f*ck out right now... will there be an event during the fall season?

Oh and spectators get in for $10 and can still ride in the caravan, or not???
Old 06-21-2010, 07:24 AM
phiooz

i will go on the capital run. you goign to meet there?
Old 06-21-2010, 08:42 AM
ReaganDee

This Saturday!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Kristi
I am Awesome

I am excited about this

we have so much stuff going on this week that this Trip will be a nice mini vaction!
I hope everyone is ready to party and get thier drink on!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:56 PM
jcog08

Shittttt ima bring my cooler and sit my *** down on the track and drank!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:16 PM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^purple stuff?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:31 PM
jcog08

Haha Coors my man! Cant beat certified cold!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:32 PM
venommaxr33

anyone going up from san antonio on saturday i can bum a ride from?

Quick Reply: 512 Project: a StanceWorks x Fatlace (HellaFlush) Black Label