Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Blue Z on Braddock Road going to GMU?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Sins4u33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah stillnz thats right near my house, ill have to stop by sometime i know a buddy of mine is looking for an apt...can u help me out by any chance? ill be in touch hopefully soon since i know where your office is now...but i did see you right on hummer rd...Z looks great...this was such a long time ago i cant beleive i remeber im a Z fanatic i pick them out of everywhere and remember everything i see almost well hope to see you all at the next meet coming up, the day at MIR...check the thread i have...ttyl

Ben Y
AAM
Old 01-31-2005, 12:25 PM
Shahrum

Hey! Saw someone at Mason today in a silverstone Z... or maybe CS, didn't get THAT good of a look -- nice spoiler and vinyl's on the side that I honked too -- is that anyone here? Oh yeah, nice exhaust :-p
Old 01-31-2005, 06:24 PM
KManZ
Banned

THat reminds me.. last semester I saw a SS with the Nismo vinyl along the side and the Nismo spoiler.. whoever that was, you still here?

THe PPW belongs to a Pike brother.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:14 AM
Shahrum

That's probably the one I saw yesterday... although the spoiler wasn't the traditional Nismo I'm used to seeing... looked more 'Black Widow'ish... but I could be wrong, I looked at it too quickly. Definitely had vinyl's on it though.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:08 AM
stillnz

Sins4u, hey man, stop by my office whenever you want, I wanna see your z. Let me know about that apt your friend needs, i would be more than happy to help you or your friend out.
When is the next meet? I wanna go.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Sins4u33

Hey guys the next meet is at this URL, lemme know if you are coming we got a running list going I check that thread atleast 3-4 times a day…

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1

Ben Yavari
AAM
Old 02-01-2005, 12:52 PM
IslandZ

Whats going on...I'm at Mason as well...Why do I NEVER see any of you?!?!??!? LoL...I got a silverstone Z...hopefully see u guys around....payce....
Old 02-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Shahrum

Hey IslandZ, I saw a silverstone touring parked parallel that I left a note on today. Was it yours?

(Mine's in the front)
Old 02-02-2005, 10:53 AM
KManZ
Banned

Shahrum, well met today on Braddock Rd. You are the 1st of the Mason Z brotherhood I have seen yet after posting here! I saw ya flash your hazards.. I returned the nod by flashing my headlights.. did you see?

Is it me, or are most of the Scion Tc's on campus driven by hot girls?! Just food for thought.. haha
Old 02-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Shahrum

Oh ok! That was you!! Haha Yup, I saw

Geez, I haven't really paid too much attention to be honest LOL! The TC is the Celica replacement right?

Where do you park at Mason? And what year are you in?

I'm actually only a freshman -- computer science major. I'm parking in the new Sandy Creek lot -- haven't seen any Z's parking in there, although it seems there's 2 S2000's that park in there now.

See you around!
Old 02-02-2005, 05:41 PM
KManZ
Banned

The tC is the latest of the new Toyota offshoot brand Scion. I am not sure if it is the Celica replacement or not, but that would make sense. I actually like the tC's to some extent..

I usually park in A lot because it is closest to my classes I guess. I am a sophmore majoring in IT. So far so good!

You park in Sandy Creek? That a pay - to - park garage like the other one right?

Last edited by KManZ; 02-02-2005 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Shahrum

Yes, I'm aware of the Scion brand (and especialy the ughly Honda Element, boxy POS lol), someone had once told me that the tC is basically the new Celica -- although, it will never be a Celica in my mind, and certainly isn't as cool looking as one. Now the drivers on the other hand

Nice! Go us nerds and our 350Z's haha!!!

Sandy Creek just opened this semester. The first/ground level is pay per hour parking ($1.50 an hour) but the other 4 levels are permit parking. It's $450 a year to park there (or half the price for a semester) plus a $25 deposit for this little tiny strip that you put on their winsheild (the size of a stick of gum) that acts as a remote to automatically open the gates. Sure, it is expensive, but so is my car. And I figured I'd rather park amongst 7 series beamers and Acura TL's, than parking amongst Civics and beatup pickups in the regular lots lol!

No, but this garage is right outside of Science & Tech 2 and Enterprise Hall so it's easy for me to get around most of my classes.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:15 AM
IslandZ

Default I need to get into Sandy Creek

Shahrum...sorry man, that wasn't me, wish it was though...I figure I'll try and get a pass for sandy creek next semester....whats the process of that...just like getting a normal decal???

-Brian
Old 02-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Shahrum

Yeah, you just go to the parking window in Sub 2 and tell them that you want a pass to sandy creek. You can still go get it now and turn in your regular surface parking decal and get money towards it. That's what I did. I originaly got surface parking for $180 a year, and when I went to get my garage semester pass, they put $90 towards it, and I have them the old decal.

Yeah, the silverstone I saw was a touring with black interior.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:26 AM
TakeiteZ

Shahrum, that silverstone you saw was actually a dirty chrome silver! haha its my car, i always park in that part of lot A cause the parallel parking ensures no door dings its worth the extra 50 steps of walking.

Thanks for the note though, i lost it so i didn't know your tag name on here. Mason parking is definitely a *****! I didn't realize there were that many Z's at mason though. I've seen that black one with the kit and volks before, and there's a guy in my class that has a le mans that's always parked in F.

The PPW is Qasims, yes he's a pike brother, he's got a big banner on his back windshield... not really feelin that but hey...

i've seen a cute girl driving a DB Roadster around too.... anyone here?

I'll be putting my wheels on soon so hopefully it'll be easier to recognize me :P see you guys around...

~Ricky
Old 02-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Shahrum

Haha my b :-p

My tag is: N0L1MTZ, but I've been parking in the new Sandy Creek Garage since the second semester started.

I'm still saving up money, about half way done, for my Vortech this summer. And hopefully after that I'll be able to get this new set of wheels I've been looking at. I'll look out tho!
Old 02-22-2005, 12:49 PM
TakeiteZ

sounds good! im in the works of going turbo as well (Turbonetics single-turbo kit) can't wait! hopefully before SEMA this year...

tires should come in by next week, so im guessing in a week or two my baby will have new shoes

laterzzz