Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

What have I done?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005 | 04:26 AM
PumpedVA

Default What have I done?

Well yesterday got really board and been without my car for a few weeks now so I have been driving around in the 00 Jeep well thought I might trade that sucker in on a pathfinder. Well after stoping by victory nissan (where I got my Z) and finding out one of our own mid atlantic members was out of parts and selling cars now. He talked me into a 03 H2. I needed something bigger than a jeep I just cant seem to find room in the cab of that and have no idea why. guess I am gaining lbs or something LOL

I tell you wife is PI$$ED now I have 2 cars she cant drive. Guess thats what the beeter is for. LOL

I can think AAM for this seeing as they have my car. J/k thanks guys.

I take some pics later. but I tell you this is the first time I have even been in one and man these things are bad
Old 02-10-2005 | 06:05 AM
mdracer76
Banned

aww man.. an H2? .. I think allot of people either love them or hate them.. just dont go offroading in it.. I saw an H2 rip out its front left suspension in a grass field one time.
Old 02-10-2005 | 06:46 PM
Smoked

Try this site... www.fuh2.com.
Old 02-10-2005 | 09:14 PM
PumpedVA

Originally posted by Smoked
Try this site... www.fuh2.com.
3rd time today somebody posted this site what give? I think that stuipd
Old 02-11-2005 | 04:47 PM
kcobean
Premier Member

Originally posted by PumpedVA
3rd time today somebody posted this site what give? I think that stuipd
Just take it for what it's worth Toby....Jealousy shows up in all shapes and sizes. I personally really like the H2, I just found that they didn't have enough knee room for me (which is why we ended up with a Navigator, not nearly as cool as an H2), but congrats on the purchase man. Those things are schweet!

Also, I've seen you and I've seen your wife (who is quite pretty if I may say so with all due innocence). You can take her!!!!
Old 02-12-2005 | 03:59 AM
PumpedVA

thanks bro. cant wait to see how much gas I burn on tuesday when I have to pick my car up. richmond to gathersburg at 10.1mpg
Old 02-12-2005 | 04:11 AM
Machupo

that's not too bad, i'd be stretching to get 7mpg out of my M1026-WW -- besides, i hear your interior is better
Old 02-14-2005 | 07:31 AM
AdamDC

Enjoy the car. The wife and I looked at them, we ended up with a tahoe Z71. I love the Ho (talking about the tahoe not the wife), but every now and then when I see a well done H2 I feel a pang or two of regret.

I saw your Z at AAM the other day, better get it back and stop spending money, you will need it for gas mileage.