Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

VA/MD/DC 350z-G35 Club Video...*In the Making*

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Sins4u33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys just wondering what you all think of the updated video...i know ive been caught up with alot of work at school and such and not been able to post the videos from the "Mis-Use of the track day" but i should be able to upload them soon, im just waiting for kelly to get back to me and let me know if he has gotten me access yet to his server...but hopefully soon he will let me know and as soon as he does ill post up the entire collection i have, and the compiled videos i have. I am already in the stages of producing another video for the md/va/dc area...ill keap you all updated...but for now guys...stay tuned and let me know what you guys think of the previous video i put together.

Thanks guys,
Ben Y
AAM
Old 03-12-2005, 06:48 AM
gspot35

Originally Posted by Sins4u33
hey guys just wondering what you all think of the updated video...i know ive been caught up with alot of work at school and such and not been able to post the videos from the "Mis-Use of the track day" but i should be able to upload them soon, im just waiting for kelly to get back to me and let me know if he has gotten me access yet to his server...but hopefully soon he will let me know and as soon as he does ill post up the entire collection i have, and the compiled videos i have. I am already in the stages of producing another video for the md/va/dc area...ill keap you all updated...but for now guys...stay tuned and let me know what you guys think of the previous video i put together.

Thanks guys,
Ben Y
AAM
Have you looked at using Imagestation.com. I'm not sure of the max, but you can share videos that way. Atleast so we can see them sooner. I'm anxious, need videos.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Sins4u33

well im hosting up the videos from the day the track was closed i compiled them and put them in 1 video so it wouldn't take up as much room, but i am still going to post my entire collection for everyone to enjoy.

here's the link to the illegal drag racing day

http://nova350z.com/videos/MIREntrance.wmv

BTW its still uploading so in 20 mins or so it should be good to go for download...

Thanks,
Ben Y
AAM
Old 03-12-2005, 05:19 PM
stillnz

Hey Ben nice video. Lookedgood, I should have been there. Cant wait till the next trip
Old 03-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Shahrum

Hey Ben,

PM me sometime so that we can work on getting nova350z.com setup and getting you access to posting to that page so that way you can use it to announce upcoming events and whenever you upload vids, etc.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Sins4u33

http://nova350z.com/videos/Club350z_final.wmv

Bahhh i cant beleive i didnt post this...its done guys...hope everyone likes it...it will be extended once i get some more video footage. that or i will just work with the new one i am already working on...i dont know yet, but let me know what you guys think..

Thanks guys,
Ben Y
AAM
Old 03-13-2005, 05:07 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

i dont like the shot with everyone flicking off the camera, seems very immature
Old 03-13-2005, 05:44 AM
valdeztke

Are we sure it wasnt Ben we were flickin off?
:P
Just kidding Benny boy ..
I like I like alot!!!
Old 03-13-2005, 06:02 AM
Shahrum

Wink

Originally Posted by EnthuZiastDrive
Like speeding dangerously through one-lane twisties isn't??? Seriously now, I don't think flicking off is THAT big of a deal!
Old 03-13-2005, 07:13 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Originally Posted by Shahrum
Like speeding dangerously through one-lane twisties isn't??? Seriously now, I don't think flicking off is THAT big of a deal!

And maybe that's where our maturity levels differ. How old are you again?

I wouldn't really care if it wasn't a video representing all of NOVA/MD z's and g35's. If this video gets all over the net, what impression does that give others of us local drivers? I feel like we've been downgraded to the dragva level.

I am just concerned about our image.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:51 AM
g6g35

nice clips
Old 03-13-2005, 12:37 PM
yacoub

Yeah I gotta agree there. =\

Btw in the first couple video demos, the music played on after the video ended for another minute or so. I assume that's been fixed though. Grabbing _final.wmv now. =)
Old 03-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Sins4u33

well if you find the picture of the group flicking the camera off to be rude, ill get rid of the video or pic....i took my time making this video...i dont mind though...just another 20 mins out of my boring day. but please dont hate when the people take time out of there day to make something for a community that you bairly participate in, especially ones who are very close to one another, i know my relationship with most of the z and g people in this area is fairly close...i dont see why we cant have fun sometimes. But i understand what you are talking about. BTW most of our Z crowd is above the 20's-30's in the area. I dont think we are compared to the dragva crowd. We dont have all those things people call "rice" or that make us even to be considered "rice." If you were at the most occuring meets you would understand. Most of us have gotten closer and closer as the days go by. Also i beleive that the impression that is given out, if other people may watch this film, is that we have developed not only from a community, but to a family. As you can see you in the video, alot of the same G's and Z's seem to be showing up. There for we must be getting along some how.....

But to your request ill take the picture out and replace it with another...

Ben Y
Old 03-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Shahrum

Wink

And maybe that's where our maturity levels differ. How old are you again?

I wouldn't really care if it wasn't a video representing all of NOVA/MD z's and g35's. If this video gets all over the net, what impression does that give others of us local drivers? I feel like we've been downgraded to the dragva level.

I am just concerned about our image.
I know what you're trying to say. I'm 18, I'll be 19 in 2 weeks. I don't think age has anything to do with people flicking you off. I see more older people (50+) giving the finger on the road than I ever do young people. But still, what makes disobeying speed limits and endangering others, including yourself, on twisties any more mature??

Ok ok, my rant is getting my no where because I'm guilty of everything I'm calling immature. I laughed at that picture, I didn't see anything wrong with it. Dragva is just crap -- plain and simple. It takes elegance and class to own up to driving a 350Z/G35. You don't see (often) people ruining these cars, or "bringing down" the community.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:10 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Thanks, but Ben, what is this about?

Originally Posted by Sins4u33
please dont hate when the people take time out of there day to make something for a community that you bairly participate in, especially ones who are very close to one another
I was at the AAM hooters/dyno/reflash day. I even got a reflash from you guys which is working out very well btw. I even offered clips of videos I took from that day. Some of which I think are pretty decent, that never made it to your vid. I drove 600+ mi last weekend to show my car at Performance Motorsport's Grand Opening which was filled with z's. I was at the last Evolution Meet. I attended a Capital G club day at MIR last summer, even called in sick from work . My friends here at Tech have also made somewhat of a Z community with 4-5 of us that hang out regularly.

I also respond to numerous pm's and help other forum members as often as I can with their problems.

So please don't pass judgement so easily. If I wasn't at Virginia Tech most of the year for school, and if we held more events nearby, I would come.

Thanks for your understanding and I, along with everyone else I'm sure, appreciate the time you took in making that video. Hope you had fun doing it, isn't that what it's all about?
Old 03-13-2005, 04:12 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Ben, may I offer this picture as a replacement to the middle finger?

lol (that was from last weekend in new york @ performance motorsport's grand opening)
Old 03-13-2005, 04:13 PM
gspot35

What happened to the vid of everybody flying by on the way to the track Sunday? That seemed like a cool clip. Otherwise nice video...I don't like that I lost the hole shot on my drag racing clip! Especially to a FWD car!
Old 03-13-2005, 05:21 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Warning shot across the bow has been fired. Keep it civil or I'll close this thread. The mid-A community as a whole is pretty close-knit, so find polite, mature ways to express your opinions. Nuff said.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:57 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ben, may I offer this picture as a replacement to the middle finger?

lol (that was from last weekend in new york @ performance motorsport's grand opening)
Dude, where can I get hood ornaments like THAT?!?!?!?!
Old 03-13-2005, 07:27 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

i dont think they sell them to peni watchers

Quick Reply: VA/MD/DC 350z-G35 Club Video...*In the Making*