Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Regional envy?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006 | 06:05 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Zincognito
Sorry to be the ******* but the West Coast has everyone beat. ****, even Texas has a better car scene than this entire coast.
If you like big wings, stickers, 350lb stereo systems and insane police (like the ones Nowell runs across) then yes. I think this region has awesome rides, we have drifters, guys that drag, auto-X, road race, and all kinds of style, from mild to wild. Also have every variety of FI-Vortech, ATI, Stillen, Turbonetics, Greddy, few N20 Z's and we have a few APS cars in MD but I never see them post here. Besides all that though, we drink the most and party the hardest, no doubt best regional section of any damn forum Ive ever been a part of...*** Cali
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:33 AM
bboypuertoroc

^ True that... out of all the forums I'm on, the Mid-A section of my350Z.com is the absolute LIVEST. I don't even have a Z anymore and I still talk with and chill with these dudes more than I ever would with any other crew. Texas has better cars my foot... I checked out the scene while I was down there for three weeks in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Fort Hood/Killeen... except for a few exceptions, it's WACK. I know there's some bad-*** cars and shops and whatnot, but the majority were 24" big-bodies, SUV's and straight-up RICE. On any given day around here I'll see 10-20 well-done cars. Hell, remember the Mega Meet? Those were all Mid-A people... thats proof right there. The Evo shootout down in NC last weekend? The majority of those Evo's were all from the East Coast. I can go on forever, but I think I got across what I wanted...
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:39 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

also if you think about it the total population of the Mid-A which includes MD, VA, DC and WVA is peanuts compared to some of the other regional forums ... **** SoCal alone has 10 times as many people ... we just have a higher concentration of car enthusiasts.
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:45 AM
tlohman81

Originally Posted by ROGUELITE

i would be happy enough just to see a female with *****!!
Ummm...

Haha
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:56 AM
fahrenheit350

I agree with bboypuertoroc & dutchboy350Z fully but let's not make it a west vs east rivalry. Both sides got pros and cons... east got the tight knit group like family... since getting to OC, I enjoy all the large gtg and cruises... but it's so big at times that I would constantly have to ask peoples names again at each event until I know it.
Old 07-13-2006 | 12:27 PM
05-Z

LOL....here's 4 pages (from today) of East Coast vs West Coast cars and tuning philosophies.

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/203167-a-few-pics-from-hin-orlando.html

Before I could respond, the thread was locked. Personally, I'll take Craig's (Taurran) car anyday over Rick Dogg's, but that's just my opinion and style.
Old 07-13-2006 | 12:47 PM
Evo_Z33

i dont know if its me or not been i think the Sterling and Ashburn has the most Z in the NoVA area.
Old 07-13-2006 | 01:03 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

it's a pity we can't get them all in the same parking lot.
Old 07-13-2006 | 02:30 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

^^^ sure we can,just have everybody show up for the 7/29 active tuning frederick nissan meet.but too many people come up with excuses why they cant make it.this meet can hold 500 cars,so whats the excuse.frederick,md isnt to far from va,its actually closer to northern va then it is to where i live in md.
Old 01-12-2007 | 08:35 AM
mllm

I think I just found childrens forum. Where was the sand box?
Old 01-12-2007 | 08:54 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by mllm
ohhh... trying to raise the natives?
Old 01-12-2007 | 08:58 AM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto
Premier Member

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Example: "When do you guys want to meet up?" ... Some a$$ from Cali: "Hey guys ... just wanted to let you know I shaved my ***** this morning"
I'm from Texas but this right here just makes me love the guys from cali...i think i might move there just because that post is so awesome.
Old 01-12-2007 | 09:01 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

lol texas, go back to your state full of sunburnt illegals

The East coast has roots!! California wasn't even a smear in the pilgrims underpants when settlers set out to America let alone a thought. Now Cali is a smear in the underpants of America as its jumbled infrastructure and celebrity leadership drive it even further into the ground.

http://eastcoastclothing.com/

The new site isn't up for '07 yet, Rep our coast!!! and remember B!tches love gangsters.

edit: here is the old site storefront
http://www.eastcoastclothing.com/store/

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 01-12-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-12-2007 | 09:51 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Quite ironic looking at your third grade typing abilities.

Let me help you out. "I think I just found the childrens forum. Where is (not was) the sand box?"

Now run along and let the adults type.
Old 01-12-2007 | 10:10 AM
4SHIZZIL

I dont know about shaved ***** and all that, but Mid A translates to Serious Car Guys. Cali is #1 in fake *****, and fake poeple. I think from the East Coast out to the Mid West, is where true car folks reside.

Dallas was cool, but cant and wont say better.
Old 01-12-2007 | 10:41 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE

The East coast has roots!! California wasn't even a smear in the pilgrims underpants when settlers set out to America let alone a thought. Now Cali is a smear in the underpants of America as its jumbled infrastructure and celebrity leadership drive it even further into the ground.

The new site isn't up for '07 yet, Rep our coast!!! and remember B!tches love gangsters.
You guys crack me up...
Old 01-12-2007 | 11:39 AM
Kirkster

Gah... Now why did you have to wind up old Dutchboy... Now we won't hear the end of this for another week... Damn Newb...

Besides Cali is just pissed at the world in general, as they can't get 93 octane out of the pumps. Got to love those environmental ***** they have living out there...
Old 01-12-2007 | 11:46 AM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Kirkster
Gah... Now why did you have to wind up old Dutchboy... Now we won't hear the end of this for another week... Damn Newb...

Besides Cali is just pissed at the world in general, as they can't get 93 octane out of the pumps. Got to love those environmental ***** they have living out there...

Oh yeah, forget it then, i'm staying here.
Old 01-12-2007 | 12:55 PM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE

edit: here is the old site storefront
http://www.eastcoastclothing.com/store/
Might I add that East Coast Clothing is very nice stuff. I have quite a few of there things (Im familiar with a few of the guys there, and I do own the B!tches Love Gangters shirt. LOL). And also, they origionated in MD. Car Toys in Annapolis sound familiar? How about Fully Loaded in York, PA?

Edit: And they're good guys. More than we can say about some of those "internet companies" over on the West that sell you parts and ship them to you 6 months later.

Last edited by Driven1; 01-12-2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-12-2007 | 12:59 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by Kirkster

LOL you crack me up Kirk. You forgot to mention the go ol' California Air Resources Board (CARB). Most if not all aftermarket exhausts are illegal there.

Quick Reply: Regional envy?