Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Maryland International Raceway Track Rental October 11th $85 per car

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 04:09 AM
Alex91Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maryland International Raceway Track Rental October 11th $85 per car

I have rented out a lane at Maryland International Raceway on October 11th. It is a wednesday like just like the track rentals have been in the past. I know alot of us have just recently gone single or just haven't had a chance to take their cars out to the track this season. This time around i've opened the invitation of the track rental to my f-body friends and other car enthusiast's so we can get more people there and meet some other hardcore drag guys that daily drive them.

The track is approximately 2 hours from the baltimore area and 1 hour from DC. The address is

Maryland Int'l Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

Please read the whole post before posting questions

When: October 11th 2006, Wednesday
Time of rental: 9am-5pm
Cost: $85
Where: Maryland International Raceway (MIR)

Please paypal your money to der1484@comcast.net , It will be $89 to cover the paypal fees. You can also pm me for my address to drop off a check in the mail.

I will be bring a webber grill and charcoal to cook out. There is no close by store, so plan ahead and bring your food to the track.

Food and Refreshments will byob. There are bathroom facilties so no need to worry about that. There will be fuel available only one time in the morning. They sell Torco fuel products and have up to Torco 116 leaded available and 104 unleaded.

There also will be no refunds, you can sell your spot to someone else but i will not be issuing any refunds. Only if the event is cancelled will i issue a full refund.

Please PM if you have any questions.

1. Alex Der (Money Received already) (Supra)
2. Wayne Carickhoff (Money Received) (Supra)
3. Josh Leckner (Money Received) (Supra)
4. Wayne's friend (Money Received) (Vortech Mustang)
5. Wayne's friend (Money Received) (DSM)
6. Wes Daniels (Money Received) (F-body)
7. Wes's Friend (Money Received) (Mustang)
8. Jared Ezra (Money Received) (DSM)

EDIT: If all 16 spots all filled, i will be providing some lunch at this event. I will be supplying the grill and charcoal. Only thing that you will need to bring is water, drinks, plates, and some napkins. I will also have condiments for the food and such.

I can pick up C16 and VP Import in 5 gallon drums on request. Just PM me. I'm pretty sure the current price of C16 is about $65 per 5 gallons and about $130 for VP Import in 5 gallon drums. That is with Tax included.

If anyone needs references as to who I am, PM D@Activetuning as he is a very good friend of mine.

Last edited by Alex91Z; 09-18-2006 at 04:11 AM.