Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid Atlantic Hook ups!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 05:39 PM
mikeyb17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Verizon - FIOS - FTTP - Fiber optic To The Premiss - Land lines only - ( no extras from Verizon landline/Internet/T.V. sorry) I'm the help guy on the phone - you call me to repair the LandLine/Intermet/TV
Old 03-18-2007, 05:46 PM
91ZCpe

Originally Posted by bdrose
how are u liking that phone? im debating buying that
i like it.

it lags a little when typing a text message though.

the keys are small and i have avg. sized fingers and i thought it'd be hard to type, but its not to bad, im used to it now.

check out www.howardforums.com. it is a cell phone forum that talks about old,current, future phones. there is alot more info on the 740 there.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Shabba2

Hmmm...I can offer little to nothing. If you get arrested in Henrico county for a felony, fail a drug screen and look to go to prison, have your attorney ask for Drug Court. I can be your P.O. and tell you stories about being a real P.O. in Atlanta where my job used to be exciting (fights and drug busts). Other wise, if you are coming to me in a professional capacity, you are pretty much ****ed.

I AM friends with the owner of El Toro Loco on Staples Mill. I can get you free flan or sopapillas...maybe.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:21 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

omg haven't had flan in forever, good stuff!!
Old 03-19-2007, 03:56 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by FUCHAOWNAOFdaZ
I sell verizon, sprint and t-mobile phones, ha the best hook up I got to a friend was I sold my friend a blackerry Pearl for $40 out of his pocket : ) Instant rebates kick *** haha
hook it up!!
Old 03-19-2007, 04:11 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Dude!

Originally Posted by hockiman90
haha well i work at an ice rink but if anyone knows any good shops to get a stereo installed and/or tint let me know lol...sorry about not being able to help out alot
My wife loves to iceskate....although a discount may or maynot be avaible, there is nothing like knowing a fellow Z/G owner is near by...know what Im sayin?
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 AM
4SHIZZIL

Default My inlaws live off Staples Mill

Originally Posted by Shabba2
Hmmm...I can offer little to nothing. If you get arrested in Henrico county for a felony, fail a drug screen and look to go to prison, have your attorney ask for Drug Court. I can be your P.O. and tell you stories about being a real P.O. in Atlanta where my job used to be exciting (fights and drug busts). Other wise, if you are coming to me in a professional capacity, you are pretty much ****ed.

I AM friends with the owner of El Toro Loco on Staples Mill. I can get you free flan or sopapillas...maybe.
I think we went to that restraunt like a month ago...lol. I actually got married of Staples Mill at Hatcher Memorial! We dont attend there, but thats were we got hitched. My wifes parents live on Hickory Knolls off Dickens which is off Staples Mill/Libby area.

Small world
Old 03-19-2007, 04:19 AM
4SHIZZIL

I am in IT Security and I work for Northrop Grumman but my client is DOJ (Department of Justice). I was in sales, I get pulled over about 10 time a year, so I know the law, I am an engineer and ex Air Force Vet that built planes. I am also a extremely well traveled. So if anyone is needed advise on building an F-15, flying overseas, making robots, locking down their IT network, or beating a ticket or filling a complaint again police herassment it think I can aid my two cents....lol. I use to sell cars also so I know when it the best time of year, day, hour for that matter. I also can tell you if paid/or will pay too much..lol. I bought my G used for 31 and the sticket was 39.9!

Biggest thing going now is that a roomate of mines, when I was in Iraq for a year, wife is a travel agent for cruises. (I dont get a kick back for referrals) However my wife and wife's parent flew to Alaska and took a 7 day cruise and saved a combined 5K. Should of cost us around 15K with flight and cruis and we paid under 10K for the 4 of us. That is a sweet deal, keep inmind that we stayed in 600sq/ft mini suites too! That is unheard of on a Crusie ship... that would normally cost 4K per person without flight!

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-19-2007 at 04:45 AM.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:21 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by hockiman90
haha well i work at an ice rink but if anyone knows any good shops to get a stereo installed and/or tint let me know lol...sorry about not being able to help out alot
which Ice rink? my brother works at Mt. Pleasant in Baltimore city
Old 03-19-2007, 05:33 AM
Driven1
Professional

Man, Im a little late on this one. lol

Tint, alarms, custom wheels, and Stereos PM me. May not be able to beat an "internet price" but the service will be much better than some website. :O) I work out of one of my Best Friend's shops in College Park, MD called Fresh Designs, Inc in my spare time to relieve stress and our neighbors and really good friends are Auto Effects, Inc which do the wheels. We are now an authorized Diamond Audio, Clarion, Orion, Kenwood, Polk, and Peripheral dealer (amongst a few others)

But during my so called 9-5 Im a Project Manager for my father's Land Development Company known as Waterford Development, LLC (parent company to other Waterford companies and Caruso homes). Let me know if you're looking for a luxury condo in No.Va. (McLean, Falls Church, Alexandria, and Leesburg currently under design and/or construction). They start around 389,000 in Falls Church and go up to 2+ million in McLean.

I also know a guy who does AMAZING interior and upholstry work as well. His name is Young and he works out of one of our properties that is to be developed. He does all the interior work for Ferrari and Masserati in No.Va. and he's in Leesburg. Just not sure how his pricing is, but worth a look if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Driven1; 03-19-2007 at 05:36 AM.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:38 AM
MasterRacer

Can ya beat 260 on tint install?????? I went to LA tint in Manasty
and for the nice metalic tint like the type on the Lexus SUVs Iam looking
at $260

Originally Posted by Driven1
Man, Im a little late on this one. lol

Tint, alarms, custom wheels, and Stereos PM me. May not be able to beat an "internet price" but the service will be much better than some website. :O) I work out of one of my Best Friend's shops in College Park, MD called Fresh Designs, Inc in my spare time to relieve stress and our neighbors and really good friends are Auto Effects, Inc which do the wheels. We are now an authorized Diamond Audio, Clarion, Orion, Kenwood, Polk, and Peripheral dealer (amongst a few others)

But during my so called 9-5 Im a Project Manager for my father's Land Development Company known as Waterford Development, LLC (parent company to other Waterford companies and Caruso homes). Let me know if you're looking for a luxury condo in No.Va. (McLean, Falls Church, Alexandria, and Leesburg currently under design and/or construction). They start around 389,000 in Falls Church and go up to 2+ million in McLean.

I also know a guy who does AMAZING interior and upholstry work as well. His name is Young and he works out of one of our properties that is to be developed. He does all the interior work for Ferrari and Masserati in No.Va. and he's in Leesburg. Just not sure how his pricing is, but worth a look if anyone is interested.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:40 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by MasterRacer
Can ya beat 260 on tint install?????? I went to LA tint in Manasty
and for the nice metalic tint like the type on the Lexus SUVs Iam looking
at $260
i can beat that price. by about 70 bucks.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:42 AM
MasterRacer

Originally Posted by mbq62
i can beat that price. by about 70 bucks.

Sweet, do you work out in a shop or is this a do it urselfer!

PM me please!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Driven1
Professional

Can I beat 260? Are you really asking me that question? lol

Just messing with ya bro. I've been telling you No.Va. guys for a while now, you are all getting bent over down there. IMO that is an EXTREMELY excessive price and honestly if I was ever quoted that I'd be insulted and report them for gouging. Especially on a Z. Thats rediculous.

We can do mirror or what we call "Endurance" which is a slighlty less reflective film, just not bright silver like a standard morror film. Mirror and endurance film are NOT recommended by us and unfortunately are $25 more per car due to the cost of film.

You have a PM.

Robbie
Old 03-19-2007, 05:48 AM
bonusfrag

I am a 3D Artist and Character Animator in the video game industry. Anyone need graphics/animation/logo...etc done? Say someone w/ a new business?.. cough..Dave.. cough..cough.. will work for mods :P
Old 03-19-2007, 05:51 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by MasterRacer
Sweet, do you work out in a shop or is this a do it urselfer!

PM me please!
Check out this page. I posted the info. Let me know when you are gonna contact him and I'll give him a call before to let him know. Thanks.

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137492
Old 03-19-2007, 05:56 AM
tmounk

I work for the health department as an IT guy, I can hook you guys up with free flu shots. Can't be responsible for dirty needles.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:01 AM
MasterRacer

PM s replied .......awaiting response!

Originally Posted by Driven1
Can I beat 260? Are you really asking me that question? lol

Just messing with ya bro. I've been telling you No.Va. guys for a while now, you are all getting bent over down there. IMO that is an EXTREMELY excessive price and honestly if I was ever quoted that I'd be insulted and report them for gouging. Especially on a Z. Thats rediculous.

We can do mirror or what we call "Endurance" which is a slighlty less reflective film, just not bright silver like a standard morror film. Mirror and endurance film are NOT recommended by us and unfortunately are $25 more per car due to the cost of film.

You have a PM.

Robbie
Old 03-19-2007, 06:03 AM
mbq62

pm replied MR...
Old 03-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Goofy1477

I do Graphic Design/ Network Administration/ some accounting/ Database entry/ and also some other around the office duties.

Quick Reply: Mid Atlantic Hook ups!