Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Tubbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Let me quote again..

pshhh...
Old 08-21-2007, 02:33 PM
shimz350z

Originally Posted by Tubbs
pshhh...
Tubbs... JESUS CHRIST! -no Pun intended. The kid is tryin to express that he's better than the average pimp, I guess.

Let the kid have his glory day of so called "pimpin."

Tubbs, when you gonna come down for some of this.

Old 08-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by shimz350z
Tubbs... JESUS CHRIST! -no Pun intended. The kid is tryin to express that he's better than the average pimp, I guess.

Well Jeepers that looks like fun.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:37 PM
shimz350z

Well Jeepers that looks like fun.
I forgot to answer the question.

"What to do when a guy starts talking to the girl you brought to the bar?"

Nothing. Welcome, network, and shabam!

One should be confident enough to stop ****-blocking unless she says otherwise.. :icon14
Old 08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Cube

Ummm can I come for some of that? Is that in Chicago???

I heart fake boobies on skinny chick

Edit: Errr read the signature... shiiiieettt.... all the artificial hotties are in Cali...
Old 08-21-2007, 03:19 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The kid is tryin to express that he's better than the average pimp, I guess. Let the kid have his glory day of so called "pimpin."
This is the problem with guessing, you don't know what you're talking about. LOL!! classic example of someone who has not read the thread and interjects into a conversation without knowing what's going on. If you read the very first post carefully, there indicates no mention of "pimping" anyone or anything. "Pimping" was merely a joke that was brought up in the later pages.

One should be confident enough to stop ****-blocking unless she says otherwise.
What exactly does ****-blocking have anything to do with confidence in this matter? If you read carefully, I will give you 5 brownie points if you can catch the true meaning and purpose of the initial post. I believe bboypuertorico has mentioned it 3-4x so far in this thread.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by abui01

What exactly does ****-blocking have anything to do with confidence in this matter? If you read carefully, I will give you 5 brownie points if you can catch the true meaning and purpose of the initial post. I believe bboypuertorico has mentioned it 3-4x so far in this thread.

And we've mentioned SEVERAL times that we believe the guy "somehow" knew you and the chick were friends instead of in a relationship. You "somehow" knew the guy was trying to pick her up... maybe other people can pick up on magical body signals as well?
I doubt he would risk getting beaten up by a mad skinny asian kid.

It was also asked why would the guy buy you a drink anyways? You don't seem like you'd be a tremendous friend.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:57 PM
alphamatt

one time i was at a hookah bar chillin with 1 of my boys and 2 other girls, no double date or any of that, just a friendly sit down.. From far off i see some smart azz hustler trying to get his garbage rap city sold within the hookah bar, so eventually he makes his way to our table. he comes up with an arrogant and stuck up like as if he is the boss (trying to sell cds?) and says hey man i like your shirt (the shirt was nothing special i could tell by his voice he was just being cocky, but im game for that, what am i supposed to say... " oh why thanks i bought it from bloomies on sale hehehehe" No) so i reply, thanks i made it, alphamatt productions, if you play your cards right maybe by the end of tonight you might be wearing one too (i've never made a shirt in my life) he then goes on to say well im the alpha persian, BUT im persian to so i then went on to say "well thats a toughie, cuz im persian too and we all know how there can only be one alpha." he changed the subject up and i could see the defeat in his eyes and i knew he wasnt expecting that so he continues to talk about his band and i ask sarcastic questions and laughingly encourage his aspiring thoughts for the group all the way keeping a straight face though the girls and the guy i was with knew whats up, he then moves onto the subject of buying his cd, i say sorry man thought id LOVE to listen to your group im all credit so i guess a clear-see through-almost invisible rain check will have to do... he turns around and says well here you go you could slide it in my butt, sad attempt only earning grossed out reactions from most of the people in the hookah bar, so i then saw although id love to see you receive a papercut via my credit card, i use this lil plastic wonder to buy **** not have **** left on it due to poor hygienic plumbing, well i guess it was the last blow he could withstand because he said its all good ill give you a copy for free and left sooner than i could say thank you, hahaa i listened to it for about 10 seconds and then made a generous donation to a bum who may stumble across it on the road and happens to have a cd player.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by alphamatt
one time i was at a hookah bar chillin with 1 of my boys and 2 other girls, no double date or any of that, just a friendly sit down.. From far off i see some smart azz hustler trying to get his garbage rap city sold within the hookah bar, so eventually he makes his way to our table. he comes up with an arrogant and stuck up like as if he is the boss (trying to sell cds?) and says hey man i like your shirt (the shirt was nothing special i could tell by his voice he was just being cocky, but im game for that, what am i supposed to say... " oh why thanks i bought it from bloomies on sale hehehehe" No) so i reply, thanks i made it, alphamatt productions, if you play your cards right maybe by the end of tonight you might be wearing one too (i've never made a shirt in my life) he then goes on to say well im the alpha persian, BUT im persian to so i then went on to say "well thats a toughie, cuz im persian too and we all know how there can only be one alpha." he changed the subject up and i could see the defeat in his eyes and i knew he wasnt expecting that so he continues to talk about his band and i ask sarcastic questions and laughingly encourage his aspiring thoughts for the group all the way keeping a straight face though the girls and the guy i was with knew whats up, he then moves onto the subject of buying his cd, i say sorry man thought id LOVE to listen to your group im all credit so i guess a clear-see through-almost invisible rain check will have to do... he turns around and says well here you go you could slide it in my butt, sad attempt only earning grossed out reactions from most of the people in the hookah bar, so i then saw although id love to see you receive a papercut via my credit card, i use this lil plastic wonder to buy **** not have **** left on it due to poor hygienic plumbing, well i guess it was the last blow he could withstand because he said its all good ill give you a copy for free and left sooner than i could say thank you, hahaa i listened to it for about 10 seconds and then made a generous donation to a bum who may stumble across it on the road and happens to have a cd player.
I have no response to that.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:08 PM
alphamatt

yeah....... shoulda read the rest of the pages before opening up, but whatever true story
Old 08-21-2007, 04:26 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Holy ****ing run-on sentence...
Old 08-21-2007, 04:27 PM
abui01

And we've mentioned SEVERAL times that we believe the guy "somehow" knew you and the chick were friends instead of in a relationship. You "somehow" knew the guy was trying to pick her up... maybe other people can pick up on magical body signals as well?

It was also asked why would the guy buy you a drink anyways? You don't seem like you'd be a tremendous friend.
Everytime you post, you pwn yourself. Re-read the entire thread and perhaps you will grasp a better understanding of the big picture for your questions have been mentioned and explained several times. If you're simply bored and looking for an argument, or gay photos of men, save it and go brag about your ***** sucking abilities to more random strangers.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Tubbs

Everytime you post, you pwn yourself.
I do? uh oh.

Re-read the entire thread and perhaps you will grasp a better understanding of the big picture for your questions have been mentioned and explained several times.
You keep grasping at the belief things were somehow explained. But they weren't. Buddy knew you weren't going out with the chick, and buys her a drink. WOAH!!! Who cares? Why did you have to embarrass the guy? You said you already have a gf... so who the hell cares what he does? You did, and proceeded to ruin the guys night, and perhaps their friendship for your petty amusement.

If you're simply bored and looking for an argument, or gay photos of men, save it and go brag about your ***** sucking abilities to more random strangers.

For the resident Mid-A funny man you're getting pretty upset, no?
Old 08-21-2007, 04:51 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Is this when the name calling begins?

You still don't get the point....? Hmm...

Last edited by bb1314; 08-21-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:00 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have no response to that.
Are the East and West Canadian regionals just not doing it for you?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Are the East and West Canadian regionals just not doing it for you?

Not my fault a thread appears when I press "get new posts".
Old 08-21-2007, 06:06 PM
philude

Originally Posted by bb1314
Is this when the name calling begins?
is it really name calling if he merely states the truth?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:11 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by philude
is it really name calling if he merely states the truth?
Hm... it still is. If you're in the middle of DC and see an American-American lady who's obviously overweight, would you go up to her and say, "You fat black woman"? You wouldn't. Why? Because it's name calling and it's not polite even though it's the truth.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
philude

true that, lol. that would hurt my feelings and i would cry.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Not my fault a thread appears when I press "get new posts".
This is what I see when I pressed "Get new posts"...

I wouldn't imagine you went and clicked on every thread and posted your deep thoughts?

Quick Reply: Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1