Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 03:47 AM
KManZ
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ESK07
Right on the potomac, mainly the Mount Vernon area, I've been looking for a fishing partner for awhile, but no ones up to par with me, I can pull a bass out of anywhere, and my casting is on point!

You want to meet up and fish sometime? Right now they're fattening up for winter, a jig and pork trailer will destroy them man!
Damn right, I am down for some fishing. A little change of pace from my mundane schedule would be great! I don't have any gear though since i haven't fished out here before.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Originally Posted by KManZ
Damn right, I am down for some fishing. A little change of pace from my mundane schedule would be great! I don't have any gear though since i haven't fished out here before.
Its ok, I've got more than enough gear haha
Old 12-11-2007, 07:30 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Name: Steve
Undergrad: Virginia Tech, Computer Engineering 2002-2006
Grad: George Washington University, Masters in Information Systems Technology, 2007-whenever

You know what? Just add me on Facebook if you wanna know more: http://vt.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6202998

Me in the middle

Moneypit
Old 12-11-2007, 07:32 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

damn what did you put on that car a clear coat of oil? looks like a friggen slip n slide. nice

Last edited by bsurdam; 12-11-2007 at 09:01 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:49 AM
citymunky

Old 12-11-2007, 09:41 AM
VTMustard

Damn ZIABLO, I thought your pic in front of Burress was money, how did you manage to get a pic under Torg bridge like that, VT and Blacksburg five-o were always just chillin at squires or by the memorial! Awesome pic
Old 12-11-2007, 09:57 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

Originally Posted by VTMustard
Damn ZIABLO, I thought your pic in front of Burress was money, how did you manage to get a pic under Torg bridge like that, VT and Blacksburg five-o were always just chillin at squires or by the memorial! Awesome pic
lol thanks. I did those pics between 1 or 2 am...something like that, in my senior year during that period where only seniors remain in town waiting for graduation.

the cops were actually really cool about it. they hung out nearby and joked about the arrests they had been making that night. it was entertaining.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:26 AM
rkemp1

Originally Posted by ZIABLO
Name: Steve
Undergrad: Virginia Tech, Computer Engineering 2002-2006
Grad: George Washington University, Masters in Information Systems Technology, 2007-whenever

You know what? Just add me on Facebook if you wanna know more: http://vt.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6202998

Me in the middle

Moneypit
Sick Picture man
Old 12-11-2007, 11:40 AM
SHIFT_PINOY

My Name is Ben I'm 26 years old, I work at Best Buy in Va Beach as a Customer Assistant Sr. I recently got married so I already know that I won't be doing much to the car anymore....but that doesnt mean that Im done though. Still looking for a Nismo V2 bumper to buy locally so if anyone knows anything, lemme know.
Attached Thumbnails The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-photo-1.jpg   The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-img_1090.jpg   The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-kenzokuwide3.jpg  
Old 12-11-2007, 12:09 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok I'll join the crowd.

My name is Ethan Lo(Chinese name Hung Lo). I'm 25 years old. Just like every Chinese person and their mothers, I work as a nerdy programmer who sits in front of his computer 14+ hours a day. I am single and probably have always been single. My goal in life is to gather up a lot of cool nerds and form a company called the Nerd Republic. The pink bed sheet from Anh's Ricer Chapter #4 belongs to me. Cute and Cuddly FTW!

I drive an 03 Touring in silverstone. My car is very slow. She's most likely slower than yours (Who bought the Z for its performance anyway?). My goal with the Z is to mod it so that it's not as slow as the rest of the Z's in Mid-A.

Now to the pictures that you guys had been lusting over...

My car

Hung Lo in a good day

Hung Lo in a bad day
Old 12-11-2007, 12:10 PM
MoveOver

Hi my name is greg. Orignially from san antonio texas, but moved here about a month ago. Im in the us navy. I got a 2000 toytoa celica and a 2003 Z both black. The Z is gonna get a make over hopefully soon. (0oh in the pic there covered in light snow)
Attached Thumbnails The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-sspx0017.jpg   The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-z-and-c.jpg  

Last edited by MoveOver; 12-11-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Goofy1477

Smile

Hello. My name is Richard. I'm 30 years old and work as a Network Administrator/Graphic Designer at Cambridge Consulting Corporation. I use to go to a lot of the meets and hang out, but since I got married that kinda stopped. I also stopped modding the car cause it costs way too much money and I'm trying to buy a house. Anyways here are my pics. I named her Nismo.
Attached Thumbnails The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-me1.jpg   The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-p4300535.jpg   The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-p4300538.jpg   The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!-p4300559.jpg  
Old 12-11-2007, 02:33 PM
shocka04

Well I was waitin til i could find a pic of myself but i couldnt find one on the comp, ill update the post once i get one

anyways, my name is Shawn. I'm 21, currently a senior at Salisbury Univ, hopefully graduating in May unless somethin comes up. I'm majoring in Comp Sci so if any of you can help me find a job when I graduate, let me know.

I have a 07 Z Touring. I have a few mods but I'm trying to hold off on mods now until I save up enough for TT. but you all know how that goes, its hard saving money especially when you come up on deals.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Playboy757

whats up, everybody? My name is Mike. 29 years old. I'm a store manager at Kay Jewelers. I work in Hampton, VA but i live and play in Virginia Beach, VA. i pretty much grew up in VA Beach. If ya see me cruising around don't hesitate to say "what's up?".

Old 12-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Playboy757

hey, BJ...i didn't know you sewed. *lol* do me a favor...hem my pants!

Originally Posted by SHIFT_PINOY
My Name is Ben I'm 26 years old, I work at Best Buy in Va Beach as a Customer Assistant Sr. I recently got married so I already know that I won't be doing much to the car anymore....but that doesnt mean that Im done though. Still looking for a Nismo V2 bumper to buy locally so if anyone knows anything, lemme know.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:48 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Originally Posted by Playboy757
hey, BJ...i didn't know you sewed. *lol* do me a favor...hem my pants!
i didnt even notice the sewing maching in the back. its ok though we all have our own little vices. i mean some of us have pink bed sheets...etc.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:00 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Right on the potomac, mainly the Mount Vernon area, I've been looking for a fishing partner for awhile, but no ones up to par with me, I can pull a bass out of anywhere, and my casting is on point!

You want to meet up and fish sometime? Right now they're fattening up for winter, a jig and pork trailer will destroy them man!
Me and my brother fish at harpers ferry in the potomac chest deep. There's some decent size small mouth and above average catfish.

Most people don't like to get wet and cut up from the bottom of the rocky potomac so the fish are there for the taking.

Here's a pic I got of a decent size small mouth this past summer/fall.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Me and my brother fish at harpers ferry in the potomac chest deep. There's some decent size small mouth and above average catfish.

Most people don't like to get wet and cut up from the bottom of the rocky potomac so the fish are there for the taking.

Here's a pic I got of a decent size small mouth this past summer/fall.

Nice Smallie!

Yeah I dont mind getting waist deep in the thick of it, one time I walked 2 miles chest deep in a branch of the potomac thats impossible to get to but it was very rewarding, pulled out some 3-5pounders and a nice 8!

Next few days though I got an infection on my foot....
Old 12-11-2007, 08:48 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice Smallie!

Yeah I dont mind getting waist deep in the thick of it, one time I walked 2 miles chest deep in a branch of the potomac thats impossible to get to but it was very rewarding, pulled out some 3-5pounders and a nice 8!

Next few days though I got an infection on my foot....
We use heavy duty felt bottom boots to prevent from slipping and busting our ***. Although it's inevitable to have a mishap every now and then.

The best bait so far are helgamites. They're tough SOBs. Sometimes we can use the same helgamite to catch 2 or three smallmouth or catfish.

Although towards the end of the fall we were using crank lures that simulated insect and minnows.

Can't wait til this spring comes around.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Master of Baiting
Demolition Man

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
We use heavy duty felt bottom boots to prevent from slipping and busting our ***. Although it's inevitable to have a mishap every now and then.

The best bait so far are helgamites. They're tough SOBs. Sometimes we can use the same helgamite to catch 2 or three smallmouth or catfish.

Although towards the end of the fall we were using crank lures that simulated insect and minnows.

Can't wait til this spring comes around.
helamite? is that live bait? I'm not a fan of live bait at all, firm believer in hard/soft plastic baits and wires. I cant wait for spring either pre spawn bass are the best, I've caught over maybe 60 this spring

Quick Reply: The Official Mid-A Bio Thread!