Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

We have your Tuna.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:28 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BamBam
Dave, this sounds serious... I hope you pay up their demands...
(on a side note, I know some people here in Asia... (Yakusa and the Triads). If you want I can call in some favors and have some of my 'friends' make a few house calls.....
Just give me the word man. You know we got ur back....
"he's not yakusa, his uncle is yakusa. Hes just playing gangster in his storage room."

LOL
Old 03-12-2009, 09:11 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes I know this is a OLD thread bump but I'm curious how old Tuna was here. The post was marked January 14th, 2008. You have any Idea Dave? My pup Zeus is almost 8 months and about 50 lbs. I'm wondering how much bigger he's going to get. If any of you are wondering we have the same breed (American Pitbull Terrier). It's amazing how much different they look when they're full grown. I always thought Tuna was going to be a pip squeak then he really filled out when he got older.

EDIT: Nevermind. He was 10 1/2 weeks on 11/11/2007, so I'm guessing he was about 5 months in this pic. Carry on, nothing to see here.

https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlanti...-shop-pup.html

here's Zeus at about 4 months, he's A LOT bigger now. He grew out of that harness about 3 months ago. I'll have to bring Zeus by the shop some day so he and Tuna can catch up on old times. They've formed their own counseling group to cope with their loss: PTLTB - prounounced pit-lit-bee - (Pitbulls That Lost Their *****) .

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 03-12-2009 at 09:31 AM.