Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

vote for jabbawockeez! or else

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Tubbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cp2
I think at Halloween time, alot of people will be dressing like these dudes. Easy costumes and they are sick. I called these guys winning from the beginning. The are so smoove and sick. Kaba Modern....they are nice to, but not as syncronized as the Jabbaz, even though they aren't all synched all the time either. But they just look more fluid, and alot of you guys like Kaba Modern more because they have decent lookin asian chicks on their squad, and status quo aren't much to get a boner at. LOL! Status Quo, they are good, but it should have been a Jabba vs Kaba Modern dance off.

+1. I think Status brings ALOT of energy. Kaba was good, for sure, but I don't think the decision was racially based.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:47 PM
LT_350Z

if randy jackson was asian it would be kaba modern vs jabbawockeez in the finals...if he was white break skate and fish n chicks would be in the finals! HAHAHA
Old 03-26-2008, 05:28 AM
SHIFT_PINOY

Im still trying to figure out how Status Quo is in the finals....Kabba Modern's Last Routine was much hotter than Status Quo's....Oh well Jabbawockeez FTW!!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:22 AM
cp2
Banned

Originally Posted by Tubbs
+1. I think Status brings ALOT of energy. Kaba was good, for sure, but I don't think the decision was racially based.
I wasn't saying that it was racially based. I was saying that some people are digging kaba more because of the good looking girls on their crew, not because their asian. LOL!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:29 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

dude. even if they werent good looking they can ****ing dance.. im not a dancer, nor do i know anything about it, but watching kaba and jabba is very entertaining.. and for me status quo does nothing for me.

and plus yea. the 3 asian girls in kaba are smoking. YURI! w00t. sooo hot.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:34 AM
SHIFT_PINOY

Originally Posted by cp2
I wasn't saying that it was racially based. I was saying that some people are digging kaba more because of the good looking girls on their crew, not because their asian. LOL!
that maybe true but Kaba Modern can dance a hell of a lot better than Status Quo.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:12 AM
atomicgoofball
defies gravity

yo mondi, im getting flown out to LA this weekend and im meeting up with Rainen and some of the jabba boyz, u want me to bring u back an autograph or something? im serious.

oh and for everyone else, be on the look out, ur gonna be seeing me on TV really really soon! :-D
Old 03-26-2008, 07:24 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

OHH!

danny, get me an autograph from them!! EEEE
Old 03-26-2008, 07:25 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by atomicgoofball
yo mondi, im getting flown out to LA this weekend and im meeting up with Rainen and some of the jabba boyz, u want me to bring u back an autograph or something? im serious.

oh and for everyone else, be on the look out, ur gonna be seeing me on TV really really soon! :-D

oh and u better give us a MID-A 350Z's shoutout .1!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by cp2

You weren't, but many people were. Just go to Youtube and see the comments. Still, if I was in the States I'd vote for Kaba because of the chicks.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:35 AM
cp2
Banned

Originally Posted by Tubbs
You weren't, but many people were. Just go to Youtube and see the comments. Still, if I was in the States I'd vote for Kaba because of the chicks.
No doubt they can dance, but the rest of you can't say status quo CANT dance. They can too, but just their own style and not as good as Kaba.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:45 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by cp2
No doubt they can dance, but the rest of you can't say status quo CANT dance. They can too, but just their own style and not as good as Kaba.
by dance u mean put on a circus show of flipping?
Old 03-26-2008, 07:55 AM
shimz350z

The finals should have been Kaba Modern VS Jabbawokeez

It's too bad that our text messages are useless.

Consider this choice line of fine print on the MTV website, regarding the selection of the winners:

"MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winner(s)."

Last edited by shimz350z; 03-26-2008 at 07:58 AM.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:58 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

lol... ive honestly heard a lot of stuff saying that they wanted status in there because they didnt want to lose the EAST COAST FAN BASE... ive also heard that when they announced status quo as first, the crowd was super harsh and booing so they had to edit out and overlay sound.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:07 AM
cp2
Banned

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
lol... ive honestly heard a lot of stuff saying that they wanted status in there because they didnt want to lose the EAST COAST FAN BASE... ive also heard that when they announced status quo as first, the crowd was super harsh and booing so they had to edit out and overlay sound.
I thought I heard a fair amount of booing in the crowd. I hate when they edit shows. Keep it real!!!!! One reason I didn't like Status quo is when they had that street skit and one had the Jabbawockeez mask on and they was mocking them.....boooooo. Honestly, In Living Color (or whatever they were called) was better than status quo. But no one should beat the Jabbaz.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:35 AM
Gooey

Hope you guys read this post in about 4-6months from now. You guys will think to yourself how gay you guys sounded talking about some dancers.
I guess I need to watch more tv because I have no clue what you guys are talking about.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:36 AM
snakeman

They are very good dancers.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:09 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by Gooey
Hope you guys read this post in about 4-6months from now. You guys will think to yourself how gay you guys sounded talking about some dancers.
I guess I need to watch more tv because I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

jon... us being asian would appreciate HOW HOT THE KABA MODERN GIRLS ARE! YURI TAG AND CINDY MINOWA FTW!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

Shinny did you see the last episode where they got kicked off? Durin the "walk off" they all took off their shirts... I never agreed with you they were hot until that point. Dancers body FTW!!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:24 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Malikot
Shinny did you see the last episode where they got kicked off? Durin the "walk off" they all took off their shirts... I never agreed with you they were hot until that point. Dancers body FTW!!
I did not find that walk off sexy at all somehow.. The girls all showed their chunky legs.. EWWWW...

Quick Reply: vote for jabbawockeez! or else