Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

AAM Built: GReddy Twins, In-House CNC Sleeved VQ, 440cc w/ AAM Fuel System -

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 01:33 PM
spddmn124

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice numbers.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:58 PM
rockinbboy

that first pic is disgusting. I had to angle my laptop screen to make sure I was looking at it correctly.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Not a fan of the side skirts and rear lip, without anything on the front. Not digging the wheels either....

Looks clean though (the build)
Old 03-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Chugg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cant we all just get along
Old 03-27-2008, 08:34 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by Chugg

cant we all just get along
Old 03-27-2008, 09:12 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Again...poor taste it comments from the Mid A family. The build is clean... leave it at that.

Funny how the unprofessional the Mid A crowd todat is trying to talk about someone else being unprofessional in the past.

I have been away because my grandmother passed away. I have been in St. Louis since last week until today.... I actually missed the boards...So I get back, click on the first link that catches my eye, and see nothing has changed from this group. I am waiting for all you smart azzez to start your own shop and start pumping out big HP. I have 5K sitting around for a 700RWHP build by you... talk is cheap...do it yourself.

whos game?

To forget is dumb, to forgive shows maturity.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-27-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:17 AM
4SHIZZIL

And....

just like everyone one here... he will add more power later...this section is worst than my drunken family members all under /one roof especially during a time of death.

freggin drama queens..

yeah I said it ...a bunch of drama queens.

I support the build and look forward to hearing about longevity...that seems to be the "TRUE" question of all builds.

when he puts 15K 30K 45K on this motor. I would do a Car & Driver 'like' report on all issues, problems, etc. Cost of ownership after the sale. That would be good and useful information...but thats months down the road.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-27-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Pun1sh3RZ

lol not sure if that opened up pandora's box or not, guess we'll see.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:24 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
Again...poor taste it comments from the Mid A family. The build is clean... leave it at that.

Funny how the unprofessional the Mid A crowd todat is trying to talk about someone else being unprofessional in the past.

I have been away because my grandmother passed away. I have been in St. Louis since last week until today.... I actually missed the boards...So I get back, click on the first link that catches my eye, and see nothing has changed from this group. I am waiting for all you smart azzez to start your own shop and start pumping out big HP. I have 5K sitting around for a 700RWHP build by you... talk is cheap...do it yourself.

whos game?

To forget is dumb, to forgive shows maturity.
Cory, Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope you and your family the best.

I'll forgive AAM when I hear that they have made up for the wrongs that they have perpetrated against my brothers. They may not be putting on too many heads with hammers these days, but the fact that a motor was assembled in that fashion at their shop in the first place is disgraceful. To not even give back one cent and 'make it right' is unforgivable. No offense to the guys trying to do their jobs over at AAM, but they need to stop plying their wares in the Mid-A.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:30 AM
Villainous350z

Default Lumpy head...

Originally Posted by mdracer76
They may not be putting on too many heads with hammers these days, but the fact that a motor was assembled in that fashion at their shop in the first place is disgraceful.
Holy crap!? Put a head on with a hammer?! I thought my mom was the only one that did that... she swears my head was put on with a hammer and wacked too many times in the process... she said she is sorry though so we are still friends. It probably explains my lumpy head though. :-)
Old 03-27-2008, 09:50 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by mdracer76
Cory, Sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope you and your family the best.

I'll forgive AAM when I hear that they have made up for the wrongs that they have perpetrated against my brothers. They may not be putting on too many heads with hammers these days, but the fact that a motor was assembled in that fashion at their shop in the first place is disgraceful. To not even give back one cent and 'make it right' is unforgivable. No offense to the guys trying to do their jobs over at AAM, but they need to stop plying their wares in the Mid-A.
Agreed man, thanks (about my Gma), but I too dragged one of my best friends there...

I guess my point is, there is no resolution for the damage, thats why I promote forgiveness, not forgotteness. I do feel your pain man. My buddies wife reminds him and us, daily. But what can we really do? Even if a check showed up for a 20K, would they go back there and all will be clear? I dont think so.

Its like that chic that you loved in Highschool, who cheated on you with your best friend. There is no forgetting that shizzil, but we must move on.

It was just a shock to see this again on my first post. lol.

Im like hear we go again. I admit, walking what I am talking right now is an extremely difficult thing to do. I guess since my Gma passed I am looking at things differently now. I had a 13 hour drive there...and a 13 hour back to reflect on whats important. Without that AAM BBQ meet, I wouldnt know you man! Its not worth the raised blood pressure and I am by no mean minimzing your feelings. We make mistakes everday, they (AAM) are no different. Other shops have screwed over some of our brothers also.

No need to beat this horse man, you know I have love for ya and will back you 100% when something goes wrong and you need me. I am just trying to heal these Massive Salt Wounds which maybe a lost cause just like forgiving those who have hurt us so deeply. Only tomorrow will tell. lol
Old 03-27-2008, 09:57 AM
mdracer76
Banned

No problemo C.. I understand too. I just don't want to see anyone else go down the same path as our friends did.

Its a shame that they are still vendors here. If I ran the forum for a day, I'd revoke their Vendor status, and pull their Ads from the site. But.. I'm sure AAM pays allot for both, so we won't see that happen anytime soon. Heck.. who knows how long this post of mine will stay up.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:08 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

waaaahhh waaahhh waaahhh, give the complaining and being babies a rest! So immature.

Nice build!!

If I ran the forum anyone who spoke deragatorily about a shops clean build I'd temporarily ban you, and if you did it again adios, go join S2ki or something where everyone is a little baby. We all know the drama by now, just leave it be for gad sakes!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:21 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
waaaahhh waaahhh waaahhh, give the complaining and being babies a rest! So immature.

Nice build!!

If I ran the forum anyone who spoke deragatorily about a shops clean build I'd temporarily ban you, and if you did it again adios, go join S2ki or something where everyone is a little baby. We all know the drama by now, just leave it be for gad sakes!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:33 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE

Nice build!!

I really don't think you know the "actual" stories from people that have "legitimate" gripes.

I don't think you would be very happy if $25K+ of your hard earned money was flushed down the toilet because of someone else's monstrous screw up.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:57 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
I really don't think you know the "actual" stories from people that have "legitimate" gripes.

I don't think you would be very happy if $25K+ of your hard earned money was flushed down the toilet because of someone else's monstrous screw up.
didnt it happen more than once?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:00 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
From the people I know personally, Yes. Although some of them were "only" out $15K+.

EDIT: waiting for this post to get deleted.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 03-27-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:01 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

There have beeeennnn soooo many bashing threads I get the jist!
Old 03-27-2008, 11:07 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by Steeeleezie
I vote to do a search and leave the dead horse dead...

geesch...

isnt there a rule about off topic infor in threads....

The build is sick...the customer is happy....thats all that matters in this thread.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-27-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:09 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
I vote to do a search and leave the dead horse dead...

geesch...
I'm a Necrophilic Beastialic personality.. beating a dead horse is like foreplay for me.

Quick Reply: AAM Built: GReddy Twins, In-House CNC Sleeved VQ, 440cc w/ AAM Fuel System -