Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Need serious help

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:13 AM
sbZenth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just checked ebay and craigslist (MD and VA) really quick and nothing came up.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:22 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
There are only cameras on the outside of the garage, not inside. Since it is card accessed and double door locked ( key door...walk key 2nd door) it is considered really safe...90% of the tenants are women... The criminals broke the wire mesh and slide through a 7 inch gap in the bars. We think it was a little guy or a kid. Once inside all the doors fail safe, so you can always get out, but you cant get in.
Seller is in FL and only 4 people knew I had the wheels. It was a hit on the garage, not just me...i think...everyone is a suspect though...lol.

The police are all over this because this is one of the safest condo garages you can make...they are investigating hard because there are 6 cases for the same place.

The seller has a set of black on black that are coming in in two weeks, might be too aggressive for my taste, but I am looking into them also.

The gold is just so classy, sexy, and aggressive on a white G though...
Dunno if this helps but sounds to me like the suspect knows that area pretty well.

Maybe recheck the video tapes. Ill be sure to keep an eye out if they are around here.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Integrity
Banned

I'll be on the look out for you Cory. Just hearing about this kind of **** pisses me the **** off. I swear on everything holy if anyone tries to **** with my car again I'm going to put two .45 slugs in their chest and one in their head. God forbid I see some asshat driving around on your wheels.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:32 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

I hope the cops catch the **** heads before MID-A crew does... Damn I dont wanna know what you guys have planned for them.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:58 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, hopefully I am not a passenger when I see the wheels. I only drink when I dont drive...lol

So with a buzz I am sure to jump out in traffic and confront whomever. Sad thing is, the unlucky **** that buys them from the thieves is going get the brunt of whatever.

And to think I am a two time War Veteran and they stole them on Memorial Day which is also my Anniversay!

Maybe the list of tools and G35 front end parts that were taken will add up to something nice, that I can clam down for. As of right now 1 for 1 replacement just doesnt seem to be fair.

Imagine... 99% done with a boost install, estimated time to drive your car is today, and last night the best set of rims you ever had were stolen, to include your old set...

so0000 heated right now....I cant wait until the crackheads show themselves.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:03 PM
4SHIZZIL

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 350Ricky
I hope the cops catch the **** heads before MID-A crew does... Damn I dont wanna know what you guys have planned for them.
Cop was like, "I will push the limits of human rights" if I catch em....

Two cops showed up...one drove a G35... insurance adjuster was cool as shizzil...so hopefully things work out for the better...

I was going to St.Louis on Wednesday, but I dont know if I am now...

depends on if I can afford a quick set of wheels... I guess I always have the Jetta GLI, but I worked,and still work hard for my toys, its nice to go home and show that silly old Corey made something of his life.

I guess a 2006 GLI 2.0T is still pretty successful too, its just that its my wifes ride, so totally not the same thing.

Thanks everyone, and please be smart about handling crack heads. Call the police first, that way if you beat them, you can say they were trying to run...lol

CITIZENZ ARRIZZEST FTMFW!
Old 05-29-2008, 03:10 PM
citymunky

Damn, man I'm real sorry to hear this, I hope they are these guys are found and get the **** stomped out of them.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:58 PM
zdatsun

I'm making a copy of these wheels right now and keep it my ride just in case the ****** show up in my area........
Old 05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Driven1
Professional

I will definitely keep a look out. Im sooooooo sorry to hear this bro. I will also call a few people and have some local shops on the lookout as well. The good thing is...that stuff is definitely unique. It can't go too far without being seen unless it goes directly overseas.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:15 AM
citymunky

Arrow

I posted this over on :
MyGFrezy.com (http://www.mygfrenzy.com/forum/showthread.php?p=166709#post166709) and
G35NYC.com (http://g35nyc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=152936#post152936)

POST#900
Old 05-30-2008, 03:56 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Corey I have some 17" touring wheels with Nitto drag radials if you need something to borrow!!
Old 05-30-2008, 04:36 AM
Sly_Z

Sorry to hear that man! I'll keep an eye out for them too!
Old 05-30-2008, 04:47 AM
4SHIZZIL

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
Corey I have some 17" touring wheels with Nitto drag radials if you need something to borrow!!
Thanks man, but I am looking at something to buy. I am just installing a Vortech (99.875%) and I dont not want to borrow wheels at this point in NEWB boost...lol

I have some Stock G35 wheels on that a friend let my use just to get the car off jacks. All my neighbors are freaking out because all of the damage so having a car on jacks and covered is just added attention to the G.

I hope everyone realizes how much I appreciate the support. It was such a blow last night when I realized I was missing yet another fitting for the oil drain hose!! Good news is, I think I saw it at Lowes. I just wasnt sure of the exact size and thread count. I have the instruction with sizes and thread counts (part#) so I can go buy one today hopefully and start up my freggin car.

Second blow last night was that all my oil pan bolts were gone also. So I made a 45 minute one way drive to SouthRidding to visit TENGAI's old engine...he was only missing one bolt! Schweet!

Third blow was putting on the stockers... I had no socket big enough to tighten the lugs! URGH! I was so heated yet once again.

So I gave up last night and called it a day after tackin on the bumper and using a lug wrench from another car (SUV) that was too big but got them snug enough to sit on.

So I go upstairs and log in to my new anti-drug... "My350z.com" and see CityMonkey's post about sharing the link to my stolen wheels with other forums! I had to smile and say that life isnt so bad when you have people who care about your car and property just as much, if not more than you.

Cause you all know, I would do it for you, without hesitation.

Thanks to everyone who has posted up so far, once this storm is over. I will buy a round for the MidA crew....via party.

This forum has more than made this bareable (barely bareable) but bareable. I appreciate all the love and support.

East Coast Clan for life...lol

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 05-30-2008 at 05:47 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:28 AM
4SHIZZIL

pics

Old 05-30-2008, 05:29 AM
4SHIZZIL

More pics....

Old 05-30-2008, 05:32 AM
r0csfinest

sorry to hear about everything. ill definately keep a look out. but those wheels look siiiiiiiiiick
Old 05-30-2008, 05:51 AM
4SHIZZIL

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by r0csfinest
sorry to hear about everything. ill definately keep a look out. but those wheels look siiiiiiiiiick
I some how feel they will show up on a crappy mustang or never at all. Getting the word out helps if they are local.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:59 AM
Ex2cinaZ
Destructo Girl

I feel like a wheel inspector driving down the road. lol i'm checkin everyones **** out. On the bright side, you have people in WV, VA, MD and PA looking for your wheels hopefully weare spread out far enough to catch the glimpse of them.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:24 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by Ex2cinaZ
I feel like a wheel inspector driving down the road. lol i'm checkin everyones **** out. On the bright side, you have people in WV, VA, MD and PA looking for your wheels hopefully weare spread out far enough to catch the glimpse of them.
Thanks EX to the Z!

Me too..everyone looks guilty in my complex....everyone..poor cleaning boy (landscape) may need new shorts... he was the first that I saw after I saw my car....
Old 05-30-2008, 06:30 AM
Ex2cinaZ
Destructo Girl

Thanks EX to the Z!

Me too..everyone looks guilty in my complex....everyone..poor cleaning boy (landscape) may need new shorts... he was the first that I saw after I saw my car....
LOL.. not to go off topic but the 1st Mercedes I bought was parked in the driveway and I came home from work early one day, there was a huge dent and scrape on it and my neighbor was outside. I asked her SO bitchy, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAR!!??! she turned around and walked inside really fast. (turns out josh can't drive in reverse)

Quick Reply: Need serious help