Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

New My350Z FTL

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello, Im here for the gangbang
Old 09-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly, I love everybody evenly
Old 09-24-2008, 04:57 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I was mainly b!tching about being on Global Ignore... kinda $hitty no one said anything else about it.
I wasn't referring to you. Personally, I have nothing against you or most others, although it may seem like I do.

I didn't even know about you being on GI until I read a thread about it and found a thread in the feedback forum which kind of explained why you were put on that. I'm sorry you felt you were put on that unjustly and weren't given an explanation. However, the whole point of being on GI is for you to not know that you're on it, isn't it?

Basically, don't bring the whole Matt/mygtr/IB issue up. Many people are unaware of the details, as even I am fully unaware of complete details, yet they insist on continuously bring it up. Most are only aware of a single side and we all know there are 3 sides to every story. It's really none of anybody's business except those of who are involved.

Just don't rehash an old subject or bash this forum, its personnel, the rules, members, etc on here. Go right ahead and do it on the other forums, we don't care nor can we do anything about it (at least that's about all I've read on the other forums when your "buddies" link them to me and seems to be the only things being hotly discussed in those forums anyway). Also, if you hate this forum so much, just let it be and go do your own thing instead of being immature.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blu_Blur
LOL @ the people who originally paid for 'Premier Membership'.

Owned.
LOL @ the chair you sit on.

that chair = Owned
Old 09-25-2008, 05:46 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
And Matt says what needs to be said.

I'm not exactly sure why the links aren't back up for G35Driver and ZDriver. However, MyGTR is not affiliated with My350Z in any way, hence its removal.

edited..
I drive a G so the main reason for the post was for ZDriver and G35Driver links

I understand about the GTR drama...

G owners generally are not as aggressive with their cars..so I spend more time here..but for parts, I live on GDriver because anything other than engine stuff... I need G specific.

If you all can ask and try to get those back on, that would be greatly appreciated. Sorry this turned into a beeeeeoootch session. I just freaked out when I didnt see the links, thought maybe they had been sold to another company or something. Glad to know we are still one big happy family.

lol
Old 09-25-2008, 05:54 AM
ZRuggernDC

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
nah, they still got the **** and some other cool stuff. I think the one feature that isn't on it is gonna be for PM's too.
I usually support the sites that I join. The **** option is retarded in my opinion. Would you like to enlighten us on what "Other Cool Stuff" that the PM Membership has to offer?

Not being a smartass by the way, just curious to know what you speak of.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZRuggernDC
I usually support the sites that I join. The **** option is retarded in my opinion. Would you like to enlighten us on what "Other Cool Stuff" that the PM Membership has to offer?

Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZRuggernDC

live chat
Old 09-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I wasn't referring to you. Personally, I have nothing against you or most others, although it may seem like I do.

I didn't even know about you being on GI until I read a thread about it and found a thread in the feedback forum which kind of explained why you were put on that. I'm sorry you felt you were put on that unjustly and weren't given an explanation. However, the whole point of being on GI is for you to not know that you're on it, isn't it?

Basically, don't bring the whole Matt/mygtr/IB issue up. Many people are unaware of the details, as even I am fully unaware of complete details, yet they insist on continuously bring it up. Most are only aware of a single side and we all know there are 3 sides to every story. It's really none of anybody's business except those of who are involved.

Just don't rehash an old subject or bash this forum, its personnel, the rules, members, etc on here. Go right ahead and do it on the other forums, we don't care nor can we do anything about it (at least that's about all I've read on the other forums when your "buddies" link them to me and seems to be the only things being hotly discussed in those forums anyway). Also, if you hate this forum so much, just let it be and go do your own thing instead of being immature.

The whole point of GI is for me NOT to know I'm on it? How is that a point? Just seems petty IMO. But hey What does my opinion matter? I'm just another forum member.

I like this forum a lot, hence me still being here after 5 years. I've lasted through several admins/owners and I'll last through the current regime.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:59 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Here's a list of what the PMs have over what the regular members have:
  • Access to a chat room ********in the works
  • Ride of the month ********pending
  • Ability to write on peoples walls (make reference to any issues they may have had with selling items, positive/negative feedback)
  • Send more PM's at a time than normal users (i.e. be able to send a PM to 10 users at once)
  • Have larger attachment capabilities
  • Have more PM's saved
  • Have access to a "Recent posts" link. This does an automatic search of any thread that you may have posted in, in the last X number of days - makes it easy to see which threads you want to see
  • Larger signatures and avatars
  • These items are in addition to what is currently offered... so if you want number plate frames etc..
Old 09-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Can we get a banner counting down till Monokuroboo turns 18?
Old 09-25-2008, 01:03 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

The whole point of GI is for me NOT to know I'm on it? How is that a point? Just seems petty IMO. But hey What does my opinion matter? I'm just another forum member.

I like this forum a lot, hence me still being here after 5 years. I've lasted through several admins/owners and I'll last through the current regime.
If and when people get put on GI, they're not notified. How much sense would it make for us to tell you that everybody basically has you on ignore?

Like I said, I didn't even know this happened until toward the end of your GI period.

I'm glad you like this forum. Maybe you can try showing it.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:11 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I'm glad you like this forum. Maybe you can try showing it.
I've probably logged in more time than 90% of the people here. Definitely been here longer than most active members. Granted I haven't contributed much to the Z part of the forum recently due to selling my old Z but that will change due to my recent purchase of Matt's NISMO.

But hell, I probably have the monopoly on nuclear engineering questions that come up.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:13 PM
C5_vette

Old 09-25-2008, 01:15 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

I've probably logged in more time than 90% of the people here. Definitely been here longer than most active members. Granted I haven't contributed much to the Z part of the forum recently due to selling my old Z but that will change due to my recent purchase of Matt's NISMO.

But hell, I probably have the monopoly on nuclear engineering questions that come up.
I agree with you being on here than most and being a long time member. And right again about the contributions part, but I am looking forward to what you will do now since the Nismo is yours.

Actually, you used to help with homework problems in the homework thread along with a few others.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I am looking forward to what you will do now since the Nismo is yours.
Not going to be doing much till Sarah gets a real job.

OH! I forgot to mention my epic 4th of July parties where I invite the whole forum.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:35 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

VO(stocks up on Vaseline)
Old 09-25-2008, 01:38 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Granted I haven't contributed much to the Z part of the forum recently due to selling my old Z but that will change due to my recent purchase of Matt's NISMO.
No need to post any Nismo info you may have or find out Jeffrey.......we'll find out about it eventually.

Old 09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Not going to be doing much till Sarah gets a real job.

OH! I forgot to mention my epic 4th of July parties where I invite the whole forum.
Damn. Has anybody actually gone cross country to be at your parties before? I've seen pictures and read stories of previous ones and they look like fun.
Originally Posted by vo7848
VO(stocks up on Vaseline)
Get in line, Val.
Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
No need to post any Nismo info you may have or find out Jeffrey.......we'll find out about it eventually.

Finding out general information that are to be made public vs personal experiences are different. Learn how to differentiate and not pick apart another's words. Didn't we have this discussion recently - about letting things be, especially if it doesn't concern you? It'd be awfully nice if you could do that.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Damn. Has anybody actually gone cross country to be at your parties before? I've seen pictures and read stories of previous ones and they look like fun.
LongBowe (Bruce) and his dad stayed here, Pam (Shezzhot) has been here twice. Combat350Z, Blasian, MC, Vo, BuzzardMtn and others have expressed interest.

Finding out general information that are to be made public vs personal experiences are different. Learn how to differentiate and not pick apart another's words. Didn't we have this discussion recently - about letting things be, especially if it doesn't concern you? It'd be awfully nice if you could do that.
WAT? Are you fuking serious?!? Robin is a good friend, hence he would find out what mods I've done ricky tick. He didn't mean anything by that. You need to get that chip off your shoulder and stop being so defensive. It's bad for the site and all.

Good lawd.. with that kind of attitude I'm glad you're not coming to ZdayZ next year. You'd probably try to beat up everyone in The Dirty Dancing Cabin.

Quick Reply: New My350Z FTL