Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Pho Lunch Meet in Columbia, MD on New Year Day!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 06:43 PM
phozzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, this is phozzz, (claudes gf) yeah, not the soup lol. My screen name is PHO, which are my real initials. Just a funny coincidence. Had great fun at my first Z meet, I usually tag along w Claude to his Coupe meets. Great turn-out, good food. The hip-hip exhibition was a bonus, Goof, hope to see you on So You Think 09.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

I wish I woulda came!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:03 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phozzz
Hey, this is phozzz, (claudes gf) yeah, not the soup lol. My screen name is PHO, which are my real initials. Just a funny coincidence. Had great fun at my first Z meet, I usually tag along w Claude to his Coupe meets. Great turn-out, good food. The hip-hip exhibition was a bonus, Goof, hope to see you on So You Think 09.
Nice to meet you Pam. This is Ethan. I promise I will have my Z next time! My gf were really lusting over your... rims!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:28 PM
atomicgoofball
defies gravity

Originally Posted by phozzz
lol hey pam! If you guys liked what i did at the meet, wait til u see me when im hyped up!!!

it was an honor performing for you and claude! you both HAVE to come hang out more often!
Old 01-02-2009, 09:24 PM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Originally Posted by bb1314
Oh wow.. what a bunch of racist and haters? LOL... "It must be an Asian thing"... Since when had breakdanc become and Asian thing? I really wish I don't run into these fools.
you wont... SRTs don't have meets! Modded domestic 4 bangers... always have something wrong with them.

and if they do its a group of guys I know (like 4 cars) and they dont even post on there.

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
lol.. u see what half those SRT dudes drive?!??! hahahaha
skittles? neons? cars that girls should drive cause they're just so gosh darn CYOOOOOT!?
Old 01-02-2009, 10:10 PM
abui01

^Yup, I'm the guy w/ the GC8. You should totally get one, they're pretty affordable, great on gas, and rips through the snow!

Those comments on the SRT boards aren't very nice. Very close minded. It's sad cuz I used to own a SRT-4... actually I was the first owner in this whole area when it came out... really sweet car. I always wondered how they'd do on the newer body style after they discontinued the neon SRTs.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:24 PM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Originally Posted by abui01
^Yup, I'm the guy w/ the GC8. You should totally get one, they're pretty affordable, great on gas, and rips through the snow!

Those comments on the SRT boards aren't very nice. Very close minded. It's sad cuz I used to own a SRT-4... actually I was the first owner in this whole area when it came out... really sweet car. I always wondered how they'd do on the newer body style after they discontinued the neon SRTs.

that was my buddies. he sold it for a new STi but he cant resist them. He's already looking around for another like it.
his car sounded like it could eat children. :sigh:

I already have two cars tho, the second being the crap-tacular project rally neon. Dad said no more cars in the driveway. I want a little Miata but... I cant beat the sound/feel of a GC8 or any Suby with a lil Miata.

And if you were an early owner of an SRT... you should know the mentality all those kids have. I am glad I am not 100% connected with them yet. Its only cause my car looks and sounds NOTHING like theirs. I <3 my lil grocery getter but I hate the social tag connected with the "SRT4" portion.

They all hate my mini van anyways. it's a "brick".. and slow. I think theyre just jealous of my light up cup holders and drink chiller.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:05 AM
atomicgoofball
defies gravity

Originally Posted by TrinitySRT
one is going into the military and the other.. havent spoken to her in a while.
ive got a few others and access to many if needed lol

and... I posted the same pics of goof on srtforums... typical reaction from them
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f41/...r-csrt-486657/

I should know better by now... never post pics on there of people near my car cause it might scratch my paint :freaks out: lol
ok, i had to post over on that forum. Those comments were very ignorant and offensive.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:06 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

lol. its not even worth posting over there man.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:33 AM
TrinitySRT
Banned

.. theyre not going to care. they'll just call you a cry baby and laugh. ive been through it many times. Believe me having a non-srt on there for 2 years was ROUGH. lol

Remember what I said before that SRT drivers are just cocky idiots? I forgot to mention theyre e-thugs too.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:35 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

.. theyre not going to care. they'll just call you a cry baby and laugh. ive been through it many times. Believe me having a non-srt on there for 2 years was ROUGH. lol

Remember what I said before that SRT drivers are just cocky idiots? I forgot to mention theyre e-thugs too.
I met a lot of them in person too. I'd pick a 5-toned Honda owner to hang out with over these guys any day.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:11 AM
abui01

I want a little Miata but... I cant beat the sound/feel of a GC8 or any Suby with a lil Miata.

And if you were an early owner of an SRT... you should know the mentality all those kids have. I am glad I am not 100% connected with them yet. Its only cause my car looks and sounds NOTHING like theirs. I <3 my lil grocery getter but I hate the social tag connected with the "SRT4" portion.

They all hate my mini van anyways. it's a "brick".. and slow. I think theyre just jealous of my light up cup holders and drink chiller.
OMG, someone who knows and appreciates Miatas! I'm actually looking into getting one as a side project for RWD class. They're only a few G's these days. Sell project neon and nab a GC8! Actually, an impreza L is technically a better deal since the only diff between an RS and an L is the engine, tranny, front bumper, and brakes - all interchangable for a small amount of $$$.

Yeah, back in the days, the SRT4 was the "honda civic upgrade" LOL! Any1 caught with one was an automatic rice bucket. Which also comes w/ the cocky attitude since these things can be made to go pretty quick for a small amount of money... hell.. my buddy with a SRT4 got 450whp with only a few grand spent.

BTW, love ur stance and attitude against their comments, "just jealous of my light up cup holders and drink chiller!" LOL!
Old 01-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Projextbare

hey it's Greg, really good to meet everyone especially my friend with the odd color as me Pam. can wait until the next meet. I am mad I missed the dancing it was getting cold next time I am bringing a bigger coat
Old 01-03-2009, 05:54 PM
phozzz

Originally Posted by bb1314
Nice to meet you Pam. This is Ethan. I promise I will have my Z next time! My gf were really lusting over your... rims!
OH, about my axis milanos, I was the lucky recipient: they were Claude's -first set until he got his 360 Forge Spec 5ives. Hand-me-downs but I'm not complaining! Can't wait til next meet to see your Z....
Old 01-03-2009, 08:41 PM
bigslim350Z

The only problem with Etan's Z is that he has a loose belt which makes it sound like an airplane.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:44 PM
surfcity40

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pam cheats
Old 01-03-2009, 09:27 PM
TrinitySRT
Banned

Originally Posted by abui01
OMG, someone who knows and appreciates Miatas! I'm actually looking into getting one as a side project for RWD class. They're only a few G's these days. Sell project neon and nab a GC8! Actually, an impreza L is technically a better deal since the only diff between an RS and an L is the engine, tranny, front bumper, and brakes - all interchangable for a small amount of $$$.

Yeah, back in the days, the SRT4 was the "honda civic upgrade" LOL! Any1 caught with one was an automatic rice bucket. Which also comes w/ the cocky attitude since these things can be made to go pretty quick for a small amount of money... hell.. my buddy with a SRT4 got 450whp with only a few grand spent.

BTW, love ur stance and attitude against their comments, "just jealous of my light up cup holders and drink chiller!" LOL!
I cant sell project Lemon Rally Car!!!! I got it for $200. it's my boy. I mean hes a lil gay but... thats only cause of the parts from my old neon.

it will never be fast in a straight line... but it sure is fun and a conversation piece.
I cant wait til I have it road worthy so I can take it out to meets... always got a bucket of chalk in the back!

I want a GC8.. but... I cant give up the neon thing.. its a sentimental thing.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:22 PM
PullingMaxGs

Originally Posted by Projextbare
hey it's Greg, really good to meet everyone especially my friend with the odd color as me Pam. can wait until the next meet. I am mad I missed the dancing it was getting cold next time I am bringing a bigger coat
Chief, hit me on the cell - - I have some "mod" recommendations for you!!!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:24 PM
phozzz

Talking

Originally Posted by surfcity40
pam cheats
Old 01-04-2009, 05:06 PM
phozzz

Originally Posted by Projextbare
Same here, Greg. Your "Interlagos Fire" aka eggplant color and my Sunset LeMans do manage to get nods on the road...

Quick Reply: Pho Lunch Meet in Columbia, MD on New Year Day!