Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Pulled Over for the 57th Time In My Life! WTF!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 06:48 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Pulled Over for the 57th Time In My Life! WTF!

Copied from Driver!

Ok so I hit up Ned Divine's in sterling last night. I met an old friend that I havent seen in like two years!

Its St Pattys day and dispite my fat wedding ring with 7 diamonds (bling) I was getting gropped like a HS cheerleader. At first it was cool, then it got annoying (never thought id say that, daum I must be getting old)

anyways, I only drink budlights...so I have two or three before the topic of getting pulled over came up. My friend was witha party of about 8 which everyone was in their 40s. I was the baby at 33 (which felt good).

So I start to count my barely and hops intake and decide that I at 4 beers I was at me limit. I had GZILLA outside and she just had a fresh whip down. Gold rims where like... HELLO!!!!!

So I nurse my last brew for about an hour and place in on the bar half full. This puts me at 3.5 beers in 4 hours... close, but doable... lol. I decide I better hang out for about an hour longer just to be sure. I work for the gov so a DUI would be very bad thing, dispite getting a DUI being a bad thing...lol.

plus I know my history with the law. So now its been 5 hours and 3.5 beers, coffee, redbull and several trips to the BIG BOYS room.

I decide to head out.

Warm the car...10 minutes...squeeky belt soooo embarassing...lol

and I hit the toll road.

I have been texting all fregging day and night so I continue and apparently I jerked the wheel. I dont recall...but whatever....here goes the flashing lights... I saw this guy like 4 miles ago and I knew it was a crown VIC so if I did swirv (it would have had to be like 5 or 6 miles down the Toll Road).

first thing I ask is "whats the purpose of the stop?" I know my rights and you must tell me why you are hangin on my nuts, especially if youre a dude. "you were serving." I said "sorry i must of been texting, but there was no other cars within a mile of me so I took the liberty to text, my wife is home with our 5 month old and said not to call because it would wake him up. I told her that I will be home in 20 minutes, but I dont recall swirving, my apologies."
he said you havent been drinking...Riiiiiight?(in a funny voice) I was like...trick question...hmmmm... "NO SIR!" (I have not been drinking in the last 2 hours...so it was the truth Riiiiiight?)

he said you know its illegal in MD to text as of today. I said good thing we are not there or I would be in trouble... lol. (as I swallow mints) I said you cant in DC either, he said yeah well VA is next! He smiles and said I'll be right back.

Walked back to the car, handed me my shizzil, and told me to becareful.

See I dont get many tickets... I just get pulled EVERYWHERE in EVERY car I have ever owned... I have had like 4 colors all makes, models, engine sizes, cost, etc...it doesnt matter....WTF I hate that I cant ever have a beer. Not saying I want to drive drunk, but if that cop didnt look at the AF sticker on the side of my car and get a rats, I could of easily had to do a full field test and for what... I didnt swirve.... He just figured I was young and it was St.P Day.

57 FUGGIN TIMES IN 17 Years is like 3.3 times a freggin year WTF?

1980 Black Chevy Chevette
1989 White Toyota Camry
1990 Silver Toyota Camry
1990 Red Mazda Pick up slammed
1992 Gold Plymouth Lazer
1991 Red Honda Civic SI
1993 White Mazda 626
1996 Red Jeep Grand Cherokee
1997 Blue Ford F150
1998 Red Ninja 600RR
1982 Blue Toyota Corrola RWD
1999 Red Chrysler 300M
1991 Red Honda Civic dx
2001 Black Mustang GT
2001 Blue Chrysler 300M
1978 Blue Jeep CJ5
1977 White Buick Electra 225 pulled the most owned the least
2005 White Infinit G35C
2006 Red Jetta GLI

Speeding is speeding. i will take those. I have had about 6 speeding tickets in my lifetime....so make it 51 times of just ROUTINE TRAFFIC STOPS! GTFO of here....this is total BS!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read somewhere that St P's is the biggest DUI days of the year. Especially when it falls on a weekend. (im trying to find the article to post it).

At least you didnt get a ticket man. Just had to jump through the hoops. But pulled over 57 times is crazy.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:55 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 208 Likes on 155 Posts

Old 03-18-2009, 06:58 AM
Jgrizzle

^^^ thats just wrong on so many levels....
Old 03-18-2009, 07:04 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 208 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
^^^ thats just wrong on so many levels....
Sorry.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:07 AM
4SHIZZIL

it is what it is... I dont use the black card because the cop had no idea my race prior to the stop, unless I drove by him first.. but dam... 3 times a year just for registration and license checks?

someone explain this shizzil to me? I aint buy no Fin MiniVan either!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:09 AM
sajazzman007
DIY'er Unite

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
LOL.. so wrong lol. So you got a warning? It happens to the best of them. Hit me up when u get this.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:13 AM
Chromex319

How do you recall each time? I can't remember the last time I got pulled over, before today. It's funny i'm in traffic court today for failing to obey posted signs. Ghey.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:16 AM
4SHIZZIL

I recall anything that pisses me off. Have you ever had a girl flake on you with another guy in HS or someone accidentally scratch your car? I remember shizzil like that especially if it could have a racial connection... for example in West VA in my Ford F150 the cop was like "how can you afford a truck like this?" I was like pissed because I wanted to beat his punk racist azz but I was in the military and realized where I was, its not his faught his Mom screwed her Brother and got prego with him.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:24 AM
Smitty??

Sh**tt happens but I'll take 57 warnings and no ticket any day. Whenever I get pulled over and they ask for ID I always mistakenly ( knowingly) pull my Military ID out first but put it back and give them the drivers license. Once they catch a glimpse of the Military ID they just say " well since your serving your country im gonna give you a warning", or " ima let u go this time since we're on the same side and i know you'll be more carefull next time". So maybe u already have half the solution on ur car already ie: the Air Force sticker. The other half would prob be if u were white and there aint a duam thing u can do about that.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Mz.Bernadette™

damn homie. That sux. I've been known to get a couple speeding tickets..esp driving these cars its hard not to realize how fast ur going. However i have been lucky a few times as well ...and some like to say its cuz i'm a girl
Old 03-18-2009, 07:46 AM
4SHIZZIL

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mz.Bernadette™
damn homie. That sux. I've been known to get a couple speeding tickets..esp driving these cars its hard not to realize how fast ur going. However i have been lucky a few times as well ...and some like to say its cuz i'm a girl

I wouldnt give you a ticket....prob slide my phone number..

if I was a cop
not married
ect...lol
Old 03-18-2009, 07:51 AM
jbaker1121
Banned

it's spelt SWERVE. lol
Old 03-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Mantis3024

im trying to find info on the texting while driving. I just found that its been delayed again. Is it really a law now?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:05 AM
Mz.Bernadette™

Originally Posted by Mantis3024
im trying to find info on the texting while driving. I just found that its been delayed again. Is it really a law now?
I heard on the radio lastnight that its not "offical" yet, but its just about gettin' there
Old 03-18-2009, 08:10 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by jbaker1121
it's spelt SWERVE. lol
nope I get my Swirv On!

lol
Old 03-18-2009, 08:12 AM
Mz.Bernadette™

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
nope I get my Swirv On!

lol
haha "blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-al-cohol"
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 AM
4SHIZZIL

haha "blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-al-cohol"
LOL I have to blame it on something... and to think only 5 more classes to finish my Masters... what kind of education systems do we have in this country?

LOL
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Mantis3024

I heard on the radio lastnight that its not "offical" yet, but its just about gettin' there
hmm..time to hit up the tint shop then
Old 03-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Mz.Bernadette™

Originally Posted by Mantis3024
hmm..time to hit up the tint shop then
lol I had 20% on mine. Its either tint it up or adjust the brightness on ur cellphone lol

Quick Reply: Pulled Over for the 57th Time In My Life! WTF!