Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Joy_ride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Took the Z on a road trip to Niagra falls/my friends wedding. It was pretty cool. Got 445 miles on one tank of gas....
lucky! i want to go on a road trip so bad
Old 07-13-2009, 10:45 AM
jasabeast

Not me.. i hate putting miles on my Z lol
Old 07-13-2009, 10:57 AM
woodrow88

i wanna fly to the beach this weekend whos with me haha
Old 07-13-2009, 11:00 AM
jasabeast

lol im going to O.C. July 31-Aug 2 for the car show
Old 07-13-2009, 11:18 AM
woodrow88

what car show im trying to go to the beach this weeekend haha
Old 07-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by jasabeast
Not me.. i hate putting miles on my Z lol
I never agreed with the (not wanting to put miles on my car) I thought the "touring edition" was meant to go on tours of ****... Its not like its a rare sports car that you cant just go buy another with less miles on it. Its not gonna last forever might as well enjoy it while you can. Just my opinion though. I bought it to drive the hell out of it on nice country roads and long sweeping highway turns. Everytime I see my car I want to drive it for hours. I love my car. I love driving it.

I mean re sale value is in the Sh!tter anyway. Not like miles are gonna change it. Im still gonna sell it eventually to some kid who will wreck her anyway. Might as well give a good life while I can.

I dunno, just never understood why you would pay hundreds of dollars a month for something that just sits in the garage.

To quote random guy on a bike "Its just a car".

(not trying to be an *** hole beast. Just stating my reasons for owning my car )

Originally Posted by Joy_ride
lucky! i want to go on a road trip so bad
It was so great. All the way up to niagra falls and back. I tried to get a picture with some rapids in the background but there were too many cars and stuff to be able to pull off. The roads up there were a blast. Lots of up ands downs and nice sweeping turns. Good scenary: Wind farms in the hills, rivers along the roads, weird little places to stop and look and weird things like antiques and skulls made of leather, cool little main streets in the middle of no where. Lots and lots of **** stores though.... Too bad I dont have a DVD player hahahaha. Overall it was a great trip. I mean put over 1000 miles on the car but....well....see above.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Jgrizzle

like I said beast. Not trying to be a douche bag or anything. I know how some people are about miles on their cars. I mean the 58 Edsel I drove only had 150,000 miles on it. (restored recently). I just dont see anyone saying in 50 years "oh man I got drive jonthans 2003 Nissan 350z. It was awesome..... you actually had to push the pedals yourself to drive it and it didnt even fly"
Old 07-13-2009, 11:28 AM
jasabeast

I never agreed with the (not wanting to put miles on my car) I thought the "touring edition" was meant to go on tours of ****... Its not like its a rare sports car that you cant just go buy another with less miles on it. Its not gonna last forever might as well enjoy it while you can. Just my opinion though. I bought it to drive the hell out of it on nice country roads and long sweeping highway turns. Everytime I see my car I want to drive it for hours. I love my car. I love driving it.

I mean re sale value is in the Sh!tter anyway. Not like miles are gonna change it. Im still gonna sell it eventually to some kid who will wreck her anyway. Might as well give a good life while I can.

I dunno, just never understood why you would pay hundreds of dollars a month for something that just sits in the garage.

(not trying to be an *** hole beast. Just stating my reasons for owning my car )

It was so great. All the way up to niagra falls and back. I tried to get a picture with some rapids in the background but there were too many cars and stuff to be able to pull off. The roads up there were a blast. Lots of up ands downs and nice sweeping turns. Good scenary: Wind farms in the hills, rivers along the roads, weird little places to stop and look and weird things like antiques and skulls made of leather, cool little main streets in the middle of no where. Lots and lots of **** stores though.... Too bad I dont have a DVD player hahahaha. Overall it was a great trip. I mean put over 1000 miles on the car but....well....see above.
lol i know what you mean i run the absolute **** out of my car when i drive it... but i just dont like putting wasteful miles on it... thats what the yukon is for...
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Jgrizzle

My other choice is a 98 accord with 210000 miles on it. I dont think it will be doing any road trips in the near future. HA!

Still running strong though.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Joy_ride

I <3 you jman! I also love driving my car recently ive been enjoying cruises by myself because i don't have to keep up with someone, nor do i have to be behind someone who can't drive their car. But I'm still down for a road trip what meets/events are coming up?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by Joy_ride
I <3 you jman! I also love driving my car recently ive been enjoying cruises by myself because i don't have to keep up with someone, nor do i have to be behind someone who can't drive their car. But I'm still down for a road trip what meets/events are coming up?
I had my GF with me on this little "cruise" Made it nice to have someone to talk to. We listened to a book on cd... Lame I know. But we heard the entire book HA. It was actually a really good book. Devil in the White City. Its about the Chicago world fair and the first known serial killer H H Holmes. It was cool.

Ive always wanted to drive west somewhere. I still have pretty much only been up and down the east coast. TN might be a cool state to go visit. I dunno. I dont know whats coming up. Im gonna have a cook out soon though. I will pm you when I decide on more details.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Jgrizzle

here is an iphone pic of the Edsel
Attached Thumbnails Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread-edsel.jpg  
Old 07-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Joy_ride

here is an iphone pic of the Edsel
That thing is badass! Is this going to be a special cookout? or just random lets have a z meet cookout? I'm sure no one will flake out because food will be there.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Jgrizzle

its gonna be a special cook out I think. Plus people wont want to drive their Zs into baltimore!. I told barney I would do a cook out for him
Old 07-13-2009, 11:56 AM
woodrow88

someone down the street from me has one of them i think
Old 07-13-2009, 01:01 PM
woodrow88

jason you get your wheels put on yet
Old 07-13-2009, 02:52 PM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

hello everyone!