Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Woody you get my text??
Old 10-29-2009, 09:40 AM
woodrow88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nope
Old 10-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jasabeast
Hrae is seducing her with uber crazy faces.. hahaha the ones he does to his wife.. Feel special Dixey.. its a one time only chance
She wants something from me...

I'll give you a hint... it can heat up her buns.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Any Ol'Skool hip-hop heads [or just old folks in general]: Cypress Hill is coming to the 9:30 club this Saturday 8pm, and Public Enemy is coming to Lisner [GWU Campus] on November 18th!Tix for both shows are about $30 bucks [not bad]
WAT?!?!

I saw Cypress Hill in ATL for Lollapalooza one year.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 AM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
She wants something from me...

I'll give you a hint... it can heat up her buns.
Maybe she wants your oven..then she will heat up her buns so your hot dog can stay warm
Old 10-29-2009, 10:08 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

WAT?!?!

I saw Cypress Hill in ATL for Lollapalooza one year.
We get some pretty decent shows in the DMV, you just have to pick up stuff like CityPaper to hear about them.

BTW, please post vids of Dixey's heated buns as soon as they're available.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by jasabeast
Maybe she wants your oven..then she will heat up her buns so your hot dog can stay warm
I have a hot wiener I want to slide in between those hot buns.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:24 AM
jasabeast

I have a hot wiener I want to slide in between those hot buns.
Uh oh Dixey, Hrae is here to do the deed
Old 10-29-2009, 11:29 AM
woodrow88

lol
Old 10-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Jgrizzle

Hraes what does your name mean?
Old 10-29-2009, 11:47 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default more so for Ethan...

Drama of the day. I got a facebook message from Tina. I want to share with the rest of you. I don't hide anything from the forum and there's nothing to hide.

Originally Posted by Tina Staffieri
Why is it when I tried to remove myself from something... the very reason I left is still talking?
its two sided boys that pretend to be a friend in person than go and talk all their trash online or behind my back... that led me to walk away from it. Yet... walking away still gets me ****?
The three of you dont even know me, yet two out of three of you pretend you know how I work. Jason was the only one that even bothered to ask what was the reason for leaving mid-a... so this is mostly for the other two of you (more so ethan) that think they know whats up.

I did ask myself to be banned from that forum because of all the lil talking you boys do.. and its not just on the internet.. its in real life. I dont let internet bug me.. but when it goes into person.. then it does. Try standing in a group of people that dont even know you.. but they hate you. its not fun. So I removed myself from the situation.

as for the other forums.. I have no idea what you have been told... but it was two others. one I was banned from cause the mods were drunk and decided to because of a fight between an ex and I. they later apologized and unbanned me.

second site... my ex (the same one) created a puppet account to harass me.. and I reported it... but the "owner" of the site didnt like me for arguing with my ex so he said a few choice words and banned me.

this was all TWO YEARS AGO. Since then my ex and I are fine and hes even requested me back on the second forum.

so.. before you go perpetuating the very reason I leave a site on my own... get the full story from the first person source.

p.s. the only two people I ever had a problem with (or started **** with) was Mike (blue Z that got banned 15 million times) because he kept threatening me online and in person... and Zach.. for the same reason. In case you guys didnt know he acatually told another mid-a member that he was going to literally choke me... all because I "ruined his chances" with my friend. if you guys dont remember that bit of his "im gonna sell my Z" emo period.
Originally Posted by Ethan Lo
Wow really Tina you have to send me, Woody AND Jason a 10 paragraphs message to explain to us what you've gone through? Seriously how many times have we met? Once! And what are you trying to get out of this? You want me to feel guilty about things and apologize? If that's the case, sorry that I "talked behind your back" knowing that you'll most likely read that random discussion forum that YOU created.

You're just contradicting yourself waaay too much. You wanted to "walk away" but yet you are still checking up on the forum? And what does getting "banned" have anything to do with walking away? If you don't know what's going on in the forum you can simply bring it out like human being or ignore completely like... don't log on and check what people have to say? People are going to talk. If I'm going to talk "behind your back", I wouldn't post anything on a public forum KNOWING that you'd most likely read what I had to say.

Yes I along with many other members found you annoying for always talking about your car (when it's completely out of topic and not once had anyone shown interest in learning anything about your car) and always has to "win" in every argument even when it's the stupidest topic.

Think before you get upset at me again. I'm a very reasonable and logical person. I always tell my friends that if you have a problem with me, tell me and I'd do the same. I voiced my opinions on what I think on a public forum. You can definitely do the same.

The Mike thing.. we all hate that dude. Don't worry we're all on your side. I've defended you on the forum and if needed I'd defend anyone in person when a guy's trying to choke a girl.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Hraes what does your name mean?
Eater of the dead.

Norse Mythology.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 AM
woodrow88

lol why is my name in this im going to get beat up ... j/p why did she start talking to you? How random... and btw thanks for the PM im going to look into it.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

A. What does this chick look like?
B. How old is she?
C. Does she give it up?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:05 PM
350zfan1

...didn't she start this thread , pricless.

Last edited by 350zfan1; 10-29-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:05 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

"Yes I along with many other members found you annoying for always talking about your car (when it's completely out of topic and not once had anyone shown interest in learning anything about your car) and always has to "win" in every argument even when it's the stupidest topic."
That just made me have to take off my glasses to wipe away the laughter tears....
Old 10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A. What does this chick look like?
B. How old is she?
C. Does she give it up?
A. Below average. Yes that's right I said it below average. And we guys all know that a below average girl is nothing but just another dude to us. And that's how myself and a lot of other members here had been treating her (just like another dude). But she's expecting to get the "oh cuz I'm a girl so all eyes/attention on me and sweet talk me". Sorry homie you're not getting that.

B. 20 I believe?

C. I don't really want to know. You probably wouldn't either.

Last edited by bb1314; 10-29-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Jgrizzle

I was actually the one that started this whole thing. I spotted her in Laurel and then asked what had happened to her. I didnt know this tornado would touch down
Old 10-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by 350zfan1
...didn't she start this thread , pricless.
To be honest man you were kind of a doucher in the past. You seem to have mellowed out a bit since your semi departure a few months ago. I hope things remain cool and chilled the hell out
Old 10-29-2009, 12:15 PM
woodrow88

Originally Posted by bb1314
A. Below average. Yes that's right I said it below average. And we guys all know that a below average girl is nothing but just another dude to us. And that's how myself and a lot of other members here had been treating her (just like another dude). But she's expecting to get the "oh cuz I'm a girl so all eyes/attention on me and sweet talk me". Sorry homie you're not getting that.

B. 21 I believe?

C. I don't really want to know. You probably wouldn't either.
lol be nice E10

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread