Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Weekly Columbia Carwash + Dinner Meet Thurs Night!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
it's quite simple...
Asian Time = Meeting Time + Delta
Keep in mind Delta is different among different Asian ethnic group. For example learning from Anh and Goofball, Vietnamese has a Delta of 2 hours. So you can replace the formula with...

Vietnamese Time = Meeting Time + 2 Hours

Now to answer the whole hybrid thing. White people are generally on time, so...

White Time = Meeting Time + Delta, where Delta = 0.

So if you're half white and half Viet, Delta is where between (0, 2). Now depending on how white or how Viet you are, it could lean more toward 0 or more toward 2.

Do I need to keep going?
Yes but what if im white and my GF is cambodian? Does the highest delta of the couple effect the equation or are the two deltas inherently related in some way.

For instance is the greater Delta is diminished by lesser delta because lesser delta gets pissed off? Or is the greater delta just so strong a force that it doesnt matter? Or is the greater delta reduced in half or some other fraction. I just dont know how to deal with asians that well yet and I want to have an accurate frame of reference as I hate being late.

Last edited by Jgrizzle; 09-02-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:04 AM
woodrow88

ethan what about black and white people or "mixed" people like myself?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by woodrow88
ethan what about black and white people or "mixed" people like myself?
Ethans equation would apply. The delta of the half of you that is late will be diminished somewhat by the delta of the half of you that not late.

My problem is inherently harder because im dealing with two entities in an interacial couple. My kid as an entity would be easier to determine where as the entity of me AND my Girlfriend is too hard to calculate.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Jgrizzle

of course if you paul and britt are involved, you idiots would have a delta of 4 hours
Old 09-02-2009, 11:08 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Ethans equation would apply. The delta of the half of you that is late will be diminished somewhat by the delta of the half of you that not late.

My problem is inherently harder because im dealing with two entities in an interacial couple. My kid as an entity would be easier to determine where as the entity of me AND my Girlfriend is too hard to calculate.
Now that's very easy to answer. Are you the alpha or beta male?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:11 AM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

this is getting waaaaaay out of topic.....im brown so i should be late regardless
Old 09-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Jgrizzle

Ah I see what your getting at.

A meeting with car guys.... she would be late.
Pho is involved.... she will be on time.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by ZS14
this is getting waaaaaay out of topic.....im brown so i should be late regardless
I think it is very on topic. I mean we all know it is impossible to get people to get to meets on time. It is good we are spending some time identifying the key components of lateness. In this case... Race. And what would a Mid A meet be without being a wasis.

If we were smart we would post times for meets like this:

WP show up at 530
AP show up at 300
BP show up at 300-400
Woody show up at noon.

that way we would all be there at 500 and we wouldnt have any of these problems
Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

^ LOL..... My schedule will not change based on that. Once we have 5 people or so shows up after 7:30pm, we'll proceed and start eating. At 9pm sharp we will start driving over to the car wash and will hang out for about 1.5 - 2 hours.

So if you're pulling an Asian time on me, you'll end up eating pho by yourself or washing your own d@mn car.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 AM
woodrow88

of course if you paul and britt are involved, you idiots would have a delta of 4 hours
lol so true
I think it is very on topic. I mean we all know it is impossible to get people to get to meets on time. It is good we are spending some time identifying the key components of lateness. In this case... Race. And what would a Mid A meet be without being a wasis.

If we were smart we would post times for meets like this:

WP show up at 530
AP show up at 300
BP show up at 300-400
Woody show up at noon.
that way we would all be there at 500 and we wouldnt have any of these problems
hahaha
^ LOL..... My schedule will not change based on that. Once we have 5 people or so shows up after 7:30pm, we'll proceed and start eating. At 9pm sharp we will start driving over to the car wash and will hang out for about 1.5 - 2 hours.

So if you're pulling an Asian time on me, you'll end up eating pho by yourself or washing your own d@mn car.
wow
Old 09-02-2009, 11:57 AM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

so the time is still 7:30 correct?? i dont want to show up there (most likely early following the formula) because everyone is late by ethnicity. lol
Old 09-02-2009, 12:05 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by kyle22
so the time is still 7:30 correct?? i dont want to show up there (most likely early following the formula) because everyone is late by ethnicity. lol
Yes time had never changed.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:27 PM
abui01

Now that's very easy to answer. Are you the alpha or beta male?
I am a beta male, but at least I can admit it. I need to ask my gf for permission to go to meets, hang out with friends, and what to spend my own money on. If she says I can't mod the car, I'll have to save my money to spend on what she wants me to spend on. I have to go to places where she wants to go, see movies she wants to see, and hangout with her friends only. She gets mad when I hangout with my friends, and constantly calls me to check when I'm coming home therefore I have foresaken every opportunity I have in life for her. Girlfriends come first before friends, family, cars, meets, career, job, Life... she is the meaning of my existence. I was born and raised to serve the alpha female.

At the end of every sentence, I must end it with "yes honey" or else I'll be put in time-out. My cell phone logs and text messages are constantly checked therefore I am on lockdown 24/7. If I even suggest any activity besides the one she approves, I will get yelled at and I will have to spend the rest of my night pleasing her needs and wants. I must always let her win, otherwise I will never get sex again in my entire life. I'm too afraid to lose her, because I don't think I can find anyone else for a long time and I am too afraid to be alone in this cruel harsh world. Without a female by my side, I feel so empty, like half of me has perished into thin air.

As for this coming Thursday, looks like I won't be able to make it because she hasn't approved, "hanging out with friends." I must let her know a month in advance otherwise I'll be in trouble guys...

Last edited by abui01; 09-02-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

it's quite simple...
Asian Time = Meeting Time + Delta
Keep in mind Delta is different among different Asian ethnic group. For example learning from Anh and Goofball, Vietnamese has a Delta of 2 hours. So you can replace the formula with...

Vietnamese Time = Meeting Time + 2 Hours

Now to answer the whole hybrid thing. White people are generally on time, so...

White Time = Meeting Time + Delta, where Delta = 0.

So if you're half white and half Viet, Delta is where between (0, 2). Now depending on how white or how Viet you are, it could lean more toward 0 or more toward 2.

Do I need to keep going?
I'm an honorary white dude [at least in the Mid-A] and all my clocks/watches are at least 10-15 mins fast. Where do I fit in Etan?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:11 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
I'm an honorary white dude [at least in the Mid-A] and all my clocks/watches are at least 10-15 mins fast. Where do I fit in Etan?
You're a WhiiGro who has a delta of -15 minutes.

This Viet below on the other hand has a delta of +2
Old 09-02-2009, 01:23 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

You're a WhiiGro who has a delta of -15 minutes.

This Viet below on the other hand has a delta of +2
<in best Stewie Griffin voice> "What the deuce!" Does Anh know you have kidnap/ransom photos of him stored on your hard drive??
Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
<in best Stewie Griffin voice> "What the deuce!" Does Anh know you have kidnap/ransom photos of him stored on your hard drive??
Anh has half n@ked pics of a lot of members here on the forum. So it's only fair that I have possessions of some of his kidnap/ransom photos
Old 09-02-2009, 03:42 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by abui01
I am a beta male, but at least I can admit it. I need to ask my gf for permission to go to meets, hang out with friends, and what to spend my own money on. If she says I can't mod the car, I'll have to save my money to spend on what she wants me to spend on. I have to go to places where she wants to go, see movies she wants to see, and hangout with her friends only. She gets mad when I hangout with my friends, and constantly calls me to check when I'm coming home therefore I have foresaken every opportunity I have in life for her. Girlfriends come first before friends, family, cars, meets, career, job, Life... she is the meaning of my existence. I was born and raised to serve the alpha female.

At the end of every sentence, I must end it with "yes honey" or else I'll be put in time-out. My cell phone logs and text messages are constantly checked therefore I am on lockdown 24/7. If I even suggest any activity besides the one she approves, I will get yelled at and I will have to spend the rest of my night pleasing her needs and wants. I must always let her win, otherwise I will never get sex again in my entire life. I'm too afraid to lose her, because I don't think I can find anyone else for a long time and I am too afraid to be alone in this cruel harsh world. Without a female by my side, I feel so empty, like half of me has perished into thin air.

As for this coming Thursday, looks like I won't be able to make it because she hasn't approved, "hanging out with friends." I must let her know a month in advance otherwise I'll be in trouble guys...
Ahn are you really that pu$$y whiped or is this just another french frie story....i think you are trully p-whipped.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Chen

Originally Posted by abui01

she shouldnt leave you because you go hang out with your friends.....
Old 09-02-2009, 10:05 PM
abui01

I admit, I'm super p-whooped, but it's okay as long as you have "the one." Don't think I can ever get another gf again if she leaves me. If I hang out with friends, all my stuff is out the front door and I wouldn't want that to happen, so I must stay home and take her to dinner and watch The Notebook.

Quick Reply: Weekly Columbia Carwash + Dinner Meet Thurs Night!