Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

End of an era... totalled the Z

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 03:32 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jasabeast
If he doesnt want the seats ill buy them or swap mine wiht yours
Relax i got Edibs on that stuff we just have to see what HE wants to do with it?

but lets make a list so he can see whos really down with it...
lets us know your price

1.ZS14. Door handles and possibly the black interior.

Last edited by ZS14RR; 10-20-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:40 PM
jasabeast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. ZS14. Door handles and possibly the black interior.
2. Jasabeast- Seats
Old 10-20-2009, 05:14 PM
r00neyo9

Dude im glad your OK from your accident. I havent been on forums lately.
Oh If you are able to part some things out i could use

A. Ash Tray
B. Left Window Motor
C. possibly your Tranny
Old 10-21-2009, 09:08 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

Damn Brad sorry to hear about what happened that is crazy, glad you are OK, hit me up when you look for the next car I can help you pick one out.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Dixeydarlin86

Default Ow :(

Oh man dude that sucks!!! Important thing is that your OK. Cars are replaceable, people are not. Unless, of course, that person is a mail order bride LOL
Old 10-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Dj Xyanyde

Next off day is Sunday, may just have some people over and we can do what ever to the car in the back yard before I let insurance come take it. I dont think I can get the headers off of there with it just up on jack stands. Im sure I can get the stillen cats and exhaust off though. Back wheels are still good. A few people have said they want the seats and interior and windows and stuff. Drivers side window motor is shot (has been for awhile, Im just lazy) havent really tried to open the passenger side since the crash. Not sure how well everything works. Car does start up fine though. Ill check it out tomorrow morning. If we end up doing this, people will have to bring their own tools to get the part they want and replace it with something, broken or otherwise. Cant have the car looking like it just got raped... insurance already came through and took video and all, but said I could take my "performance parts" since they werent covered by the insurance anyway. Can you take an uprev flashed ecu out of the car? idk how that works.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:37 AM
woodrow88

i will be there
Old 10-21-2009, 12:46 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Dj Xyanyde
Next off day is Sunday, may just have some people over and we can do what ever to the car in the back yard before I let insurance come take it. I dont think I can get the headers off of there with it just up on jack stands. Im sure I can get the stillen cats and exhaust off though. Back wheels are still good. A few people have said they want the seats and interior and windows and stuff. Drivers side window motor is shot (has been for awhile, Im just lazy) havent really tried to open the passenger side since the crash. Not sure how well everything works. Car does start up fine though. Ill check it out tomorrow morning. If we end up doing this, people will have to bring their own tools to get the part they want and replace it with something, broken or otherwise. Cant have the car looking like it just got raped... insurance already came through and took video and all, but said I could take my "performance parts" since they werent covered by the insurance anyway. Can you take an uprev flashed ecu out of the car? idk how that works.
I think there is like a 100 dollar fee and they (Uprev) will transfer to another ecu (vin number). Honestly, every car is different. It is likely (and advisable) that whoever takes the uprev will need to get it retuned. Probably not worth it. Plus Uprev just dropped the licensing fee from 400 to 300.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:18 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you take an uprev flashed ecu out of the car? idk how that works.
Yoink out the ECU prior to having them tow it away. They won't even know it's gone.

BTW, let me grab the B-Pillars
Old 10-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Dj Xyanyde

I dont even know what to do man, now that my birthday buzz has worn off, Im just so lost. I have no car! Might just lay low for a bit in the car scene and get something nice after winter passes. I should probably make a new thread for the part out. People dont like actually reading threads.. Where would that go, marketplace? We could make it a party or something.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:26 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

cook out/part out!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:21 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Its not like we really get any snow around here in the winter anyway................I'd get a new ship and put the Z behind you.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:34 AM
lek at ngc

anything you remember about the g35 other than it was silver?
Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 AM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

90 percent of accidents occur within the first year of ownership. You almost made it past the probation period.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Z33@SIM

Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz
I think there is like a 100 dollar fee and they (Uprev) will transfer to another ecu (vin number). Honestly, every car is different. It is likely (and advisable) that whoever takes the uprev will need to get it retuned. Probably not worth it. Plus Uprev just dropped the licensing fee from 400 to 300.

As far as Uprev goes if you have just the ecu reflash then I dont think it is worth the trouble but if have the tuner kit then those are transferable. Just make sure you flash your ecu back to stock then you can sell it. Sucks about your car man and good luck getting everything clear up.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Dj Xyanyde

Originally Posted by lek at ngc
anything you remember about the g35 other than it was silver?
It was rainy, and I just saw him/her in my rear view and out my passenger side window as they passed me while I was spinning. Seemed to be either silver or the grey color. Didnt seem to have anything incredibly special about it. I dont recall any wing or kit or anything.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:34 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was rainy, and I just saw him/her in my rear view and out my passenger side window as they passed me while I was spinning. Seemed to be either silver or the grey color. Didnt seem to have anything incredibly special about it. I dont recall any wing or kit or anything.
It was your fasherrr!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 05:23 PM
StoneZtech

And I Quote!! First I got reckless driving and excessive speed saturday, today, I get tapped by a silver g35, spin out and total the Z.

Not to be a dick or anything

But you don't need a 350z, go to the track if you want to speed and race people.

That fact that you rack your Z is blessing for everyone else on the road who drives a 350z.

Before anyone buys a sports car!! you must first lean car control.

I get so sick of 350z owners who drive like they are 15 years old, and they make other 350z drivers look like dicks to others.

I say get your self front wheel drive car and learn how to slow down.

Last edited by StoneZtech; 10-23-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Dj Xyanyde

Originally Posted by StoneZtech
And I Quote!! First I got reckless driving and excessive speed saturday, today, I get tapped by a silver g35, spin out and total the Z.

But you don't need a 350z, go to the track if you want to speed and race people.

That fact that you rack your Z is blessing for everyone else on the road who drives a 350z.

I get so sick of 350z owners who drive like they are 15 years old, and they make other 350z drivers look like dicks to others.

Learn the facts before you come in running your mouth. Not my fault someone hits me. I dont NEED a Z, neither do you, or anyone, I got the car because I love it. I DID go to the track when I wanted to go fast and race, I DO know car control, I got hit by someone who didnt know how to drive, not my fault.

I get so sick of 350z owners, and people in general who pass judgement without even knowing the whole story.

I hate to rage but let someone hit you in your car, total your car, and have some random guy come in and tell you that you dont know what you are doing.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:01 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by StoneZtech

Brad is far from that guy

Quick Reply: End of an era... totalled the Z