Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.
View Poll Results: Vote for your National Z Club officers!
President - abui01 (Anh)
28.13%
President - bb1314 (Ethan)
51.56%
Treasurer - Driven1 (Robbie)
31.25%
Treasurer - abui01 (Anh)
32.81%
Treasurer - Joy_Ride (Brittany)
14.06%
Area Officer (Rockville, MD) - ZS14 (Bryan)
28.13%
Area Officer (Rockville, MD) - Malikot (Justin)
37.50%
Area Officer (Woodbridge, VA) - Lv2DC_Z (Dom)
31.25%
Area Officer (Woodbridge, VA) - NX2kDET (Joe)
35.94%
Area Officer (Anne Arundel County, MD) - Barnabas (Barnabas)
39.06%
Area Officer (Anne Arundel County, MD) - 04fairlazdyz (Rob)
31.25%
Area Officer (Anne Arundel County, MD) - pfregeolle (Paul)
26.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Vote For Your NZC Officers Here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009 | 09:55 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Hi I am barnabas, I am in the army reserves. I live in pasadena MD 15 minutes from Annapolis and about 45 min from Rockville.

I have had my 2003 350Z since 2007 and started modding as soon as I got it. I am a huge car fan and cars pretty much take up all my free time.

I am the type of person who folows through on what I say. I want the NZC to be a success and to become as great of a club as the NGC.

I have already found one company to be a sponsor of the NZC and look forward to being able to benefit the club in many more ways in the future.

I am dedicated and always available by text or phone call 24hrs because I rarely sleep
Old 11-09-2009 | 10:28 AM
pfregeolle

Hey guys, Chen actually brings up a good point and his post got me to thinking. The doubl vote thing is not completely abstract, becasue check this out:

Say there's 3 or more candidates for one position, ie Anne Arundel Officer.

So you have:

Barney @ 5 votes
Rob @ 5votes
Paul @ 5 votes

Then you have Chen come along and say he only wants to vote for Barney and Paul:
Well then now you have:

Barney @ 6 votes
Rob @ 5 votes
Paul @ 6 votes

So, in my opinion, a double vote feature shouldn't be completely out of the question, but honestly I don't really care. Just thought that I would raise a point.

Anywho, I will post my introductory post in just a moment here.

-Paul
Old 11-09-2009 | 10:32 AM
Chen

12 candidates, you can vote for all of them. So you can have an a-hole come along and want to fuuuk **** up for you by voting for all 12 candidates instead of 5.(one for each category)
Old 11-09-2009 | 11:20 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

NZC 4 life!!!! Haha.

VOTE ROB!!!!!

04fairlazdyz!!!!
Old 11-09-2009 | 11:41 AM
pfregeolle

Hey Mid-Atlantic Z Owners/Enthusiasts/Fanatics/Etc!! My name's Paul. I live out of Anne Arundel County, Maryland and own a 2006 Z, Base Trim. I'm a very organized person, and I pay attention to details. I'm extremely **** (teehee) about how things look on my cars, and facts, numbers, etc. I attend almost all local meets, and have been to quite a few out of state meets, which include the Tyson's Corner Lunch Meets and Skyline Drive Cruises, so I'm a very dedicated person. The car scene in our immediate area is kind of weak, so I'm used to traveling some distance to see new cars and meet new people. I'd like to broaden our scene in the area, and maybe reduce some of the sterotypes that come with being a car enthusiast. Positively, I'm all about seeing that the best comes for this club, and its members. Furthermore I think that I would be a great contribution to the association, inputting positive suggestions and I always come up with great ideas for different types of meets. I am a pretty honest and chill guy, in my opinion, and I always like to meet new people. If you live in or around Anne Arundel Co. then you probably already know me, or have at least chatted with me or seen me before. I like long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners.....and I'm lookin' to get my thing wet. Hahaha just kidding. But I do like cooking, mountain-biking, R/C cars (I have a Yokomo Drift RC replica of my own car), snowboarding, and pretty much anything honestly. I dislike B/S'ers. So don't talk crap to me or about me, por favor. Anddddd, I think that about sums things up! Good luck to NZC and good luck to all the other nominees! Catch you guys around!

-Paul (pfregeolle)
Old 11-09-2009 | 12:39 PM
abui01

I envision a Mid-A where everyone is familiar/friends with one another, no segregation amongst owners, and location will not be an issue for our activities. I remember back in 06 where the entire Mid-A forum would meet on a weekly basis. The term, "CFA Fridays," would be a common phrase used for weekend plans followed by various ricer activities afterward. And if you didn't roll in with an oil cooler, you would be the laughing stock of the town.

Over the years, our ricer ways have been lost due to marriage/new jobs/a house etc. Whatever it may be, I feel as if it's still our responsibility to rekindle what we once had as a community.

Whatever positions we all may be running for, keep in mind that it is but a mere title. The more important thing to keep in mind is: Can he/she complete the job? Take away the name and what's left is what they can or cannot do. This is not a popularity contest and I would not want people who vote for me voting strictly on the basis of our friendship, but they're voting on the basis of 100% confidence that this task can be accomplished by the designated person. On that note, I wish everyone good luck!
Old 11-09-2009 | 12:50 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

^ Someone please vote for abui01 as the Treasurer so he can grow our money from a dollar to ten!!!
Old 11-09-2009 | 12:52 PM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
i voted for RICKY!
Ricky is my biological father

Originally Posted by abui01
I envision a Mid-A where everyone is familiar/friends with one another, no segregation amongst owners, and location will not be an issue for our activities. I remember back in 06 where the entire Mid-A forum would meet on a weekly basis. The term, "CFA Fridays," would be a common phrase used for weekend plans followed by various ricer activities afterward. And if you didn't roll in with an oil cooler, you would be the laughing stock of the town.

Over the years, our ricer ways have been lost due to marriage/new jobs/a house etc. Whatever it may be, I feel as if it's still our responsibility to rekindle what we once had as a community.

Whatever positions we all may be running for, keep in mind that it is but a mere title. The more important thing to keep in mind is: Can he/she complete the job? Take away the name and what's left is what they can or cannot do. This is not a popularity contest and I would not want people who vote for me voting strictly on the basis of our friendship, but they're voting on the basis of 100% confidence that this task can be accomplished by the designated person. On that note, I wish everyone good luck!
you lost me at no segregation.
Old 11-09-2009 | 01:25 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

agreed with ahn 1,000,000,000,000,000 percent
Old 11-09-2009 | 03:11 PM
langtubip
not fast enuff

i don't know what this is about but i voted
Old 11-09-2009 | 03:20 PM
ZS14RR

this is getting serious
Old 11-09-2009 | 03:56 PM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

+10000 for ahn. I remember when the starbucks meets would get run out then we'd all go down to the CFA meets in VA. Good times! I want to go back to doing that! Back then I had something to look forward to every thurs-sun night. What seemed like weekly meets and cruises. Ahh the good ol days =) I'll do my best to generate interest and help out in anyway I can.

NZC AND ZERO GRAVITY 4 LIFE YO!

Last edited by Malikot; 11-09-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-09-2009 | 04:38 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

^^^help out by voting 04fairlazdyz!!!!
Old 11-09-2009 | 04:48 PM
ZS14RR

Hi my name is Bryan C. I own 2003 350Z in super white paint with several exterior modifications and a couple of engine parts but the list is soon to grow.
I currently work in Montgomery county for police and county fleet management vehicles. Yes I have drove a cop car the charger,crown vic and impala. My area for nomination is Rockville. I attended school there and lived there for about 10 yrs and know the area and locals very well. I am a very dedicated person when it relates with cars. Meets and forum wise I am very active and plan to keep on doing so.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE 4 ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Malikot.
Old 11-09-2009 | 04:51 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by Malikot
+10000 for ahn. I remember when the starbucks meets would get run out then we'd all go down to the CFA meets in VA. Good times! I want to go back to doing that! Back then I had something to look forward to every thurs-sun night. What seemed like weekly meets and cruises. Ahh the good ol days =) I'll do my best to generate interest and help out in anyway I can.

NZC AND ZERO GRAVITY 4 LIFE YO!
Zero Gravity 4 LIFE!!!!

But yea seriously I miss those days!!! We'd randomly have like 30+ people at a carwash or starbucks. Usually it starts with someone texting me Friday at like 5pm saying "Car wash tonight". It usually was Anh. Then it's a chain reaction that I text my crew, etc, etc and we'd have a good nighting! Lets bring that back!!
Old 11-09-2009 | 04:52 PM
ZS14RR

Default leaving this here................

Z owners dont let Z owners do this

Make the right decision.
Old 11-09-2009 | 04:56 PM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

Originally Posted by bb1314
Zero Gravity 4 LIFE!!!!

But yea seriously I miss those days!!! We'd randomly have like 30+ people at a carwash or starbucks. Usually it starts with someone texting me Friday at like 5pm saying "Car wash tonight". It usually was Anh. Then it's a chain reaction that I text my crew, etc, etc and we'd have a good nighting! Lets bring that back!!
Hell yea! Those were the days.
Originally Posted by ZS14
Z owners dont let Z owners do this

Make the right decision.
one-two-three-four
Uno-do'-tres-cuatro
I know you want me (want me)
you know I want cha (want cha)

Time for the battle of the HAIR. Goku vs Side Show Bob
Old 11-09-2009 | 04:58 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

^^^hahaha, id def. be out for those meets ethan. hit me up bro
Old 11-09-2009 | 05:01 PM
ZS14RR

Originally Posted by Malikot
Hell yea! Those were the days.

one-two-three-four
Uno-do'-tres-cuatro
I know you want me (want me)
you know I want cha (want cha)

Time for the battle of the HAIR. Goku vs Side Show Bob
LOL

too bad you cant go super!!( im gonna have to dye my hair)

Lets roll!
Old 11-09-2009 | 05:12 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Hair contest!!!

Quick Reply: Vote For Your NZC Officers Here!